[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work at at a small convenience store >a small qt girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: 4chan_sex.jpg (206KB, 644x451px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_sex.jpg
206KB, 644x451px
>work at at a small convenience store
>a small qt girl just started a week ago
>first time meeting her because we are working together
>try to flirt with her and make her laugh and it goes fine without me sperging out
fastforward 5 days
>she asks me if she can tell me why she is angry
>say that the guy she is dating is making her angry because he slept in during an exam
>
>
AND JUST LIKE THAT I'M KEKED INTO THE FRIEND ZONE
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
>>
kys normo

no sympathy for cucks
>>
>>38498158
why? im a KHV
>>
>>38498123
Just be friendzoned? Who gives a fuck.

One day you'll realize the wisdom in the above two sentences.
>>
File: Urc1hWR.jpg (50KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
Urc1hWR.jpg
50KB, 490x367px
>>38498123
surprise surprise 20
>>
>>38498123
>qt girl just started

you forgot rule B3:

whenever a qt girl appears, you must assume with 99% confidence she's already engaged (or has feelings for someone different than you)
>>
File: 1478979838000.png (139KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478979838000.png
139KB, 480x360px
>>38498123
You know full well what you now must do, OP.
>>
>>38498242
this desu
>get a new bartender to help
>absolute qt
>find out she is married
>find out she married her first bf
>find out her first bf was when she was 24
>>
>>38498242
Why does it seem like every semi attractive girl has a bf but most guys that I know don't have gf's?
>>
>>38498274
they just say that so your thirsty ass dudes like OP wont pester them.

If a women has to tell you she has a significant other then you failed
>>
>>38498298
>they just say that so your thirsty ass dudes like OP wont pester them
how true is that statement? or are you just making up some shit.
>>
>thinking you have a chance with every girl

Wew lad.

Also learn the value of good female friends. Sometimes they'll even hook you up with a slutty friend of theirs.
>>
>>38498394
most women can clearly sense when a guy is interested in her (unlike men the majority of them, are good at social interactions)

If they arnt interested in you they will bring up a BF to prevent any further engagement
"Friendzone" as a concept is something only ugly or desperate men experience.
>>
>be me
>pay for her dinner
>we're just friends
>many times pay for her dinner
>tells me again we're still just friends
>one day she tells me I should chauffeur her to some 20 miles North
>at first I tell her "sure, I'll get the car ready in an hour"
>and while I was daydreaming about having a solo trip with her...
>...she tells me it's her first date with a dude found on normiebook
>dude lives 20 miles away and -omg,omg- today he can't come by himself
>pokerface.jpg
>20 minutes later texted her car engine is broken
>she's wtfwtf.exe and phonesphones me to shoutshout I'm jealousjealous
>pokerface_intensifies.jpg
>told her I'm very sorry
>she knows it's a lie and she's wtfwtfwtf.gov.mil.net.org.com

>fast forward 2 months later
>she asks me if we can have a dinner at FancyRestaurant like in the old times
>pokerface.mp3 "weren't you dating Chad Thundercock?"
>yes, still dating, but he's sooo clingy
>he wastes his money into weed, alcohol and vidya
>he literally never took her to the cinema, never paid for a dinner, their "dating" is no more than having a coffee or an icecream (and never both in the same day)
>ask her: then a friend gave you more attention and perks than a bf?
>she's more triggered than a Jew who was denied to open his new bank
>tells me she's going to dump him
>"accidentally" tell her I'm not going to hang out with her anymore, because I will soon start dating a girl
>her rage explodes: "don't ever talk to me again!"

Now it's 5 weeks she avoided any contact. She's still dating StingyChad. Everyone in town saw them smoking and kissing, everyone is wondering who will be the cuck that will follow.

Mumble, mumble: did she actually learn the lesson, or she will run out of orbiters and try to hang out with me again?
>>
File: 1486675760264.png (1MB, 1069x1311px) Image search: [Google]
1486675760264.png
1MB, 1069x1311px
Take it easy
if theres anything women hate more than non chads its desperate men. They only like them to extract resources but thats it
>>
>>38498486
You should go play with your fathers gun
>>
I always wonder why people use the front page of 4chan sometimes when shopping 4chan into stuff.
Like wtf why would you ever use it.
>>
>>38498242
This.
I don't even bother anymore. Every time I like a girl she is taken. non-slut average qt are in mad high demand. You have to just luck out and get one after the breakup there is really no other way its fucked I GIVE UP
>>
>>38498414

You might have aids, but not everyone else wants to get it matey.
>>
>>38498123
Why the fuck would you ever display blatant interest in a girl? They hate that shit. Aloofness is the angle you go for.
>>
>>38498274
>every semi attractive girl

even the ugliest girl, sporting a vagogo, has literally zero problems in getting a bf.

getting a decent bf is a bit different, but whatever: as soon as they feel lonely, they just get a bf.

>>38498414
>Sometimes they'll even

how delusional

>>38498487
>"friend date"

I'd be tempted to say "poor cuck", but he just deserved it.

if she's not interested in dating you, then she does not have rights on your time, patience, and money.

>>38498522
>being this triggered

are you trying to pose as mr. Cuckfag McCuck?
>>
>>38498556
>aloofness is the angle you go for
This
Women are genetically attracted to the person that treats them worst and doesn't pay attention to them
Never put pussy on a pedestal but once you are 30 years a virgin it's getting hard not to glorify them
It's a vicious cycle
>>
>>38498581

>Never put pussy on a pedestal

Why would you want a dumb roastie that falls for the dudebro b8? Once you reveal your true self to her, she's gone. Unless you plan on acting like someone you're not for years, I'd rather have a gf that likes me for who I am or die a virgin.
>>
>>38498487

that Daniel was just awarded the Cuck Of The Year 2017 Prize
>>
>>38498620
if you dont have chad personality in this hyper-sexualized environment then enjoy a lonely life
>>
>>38498638
>this hyper-sexualized environment

this explains why the problem is not "you" but the "environment"
>>
>>38498123
just reply with

>Aww m'lady if I were your man I would never do this to my beloved one!
>>
>>38498638

So? Why would you want a glorified live masturbation device? Most robots want a gf that they can do everything with, sex being a big part of it but not the only thing. Roastues that have swindled countless males don't deserve a robot's heart of gold.
>>
>>38498581
This is something you should have been told even before puberty. This is our fathers' fault. If a man is incapable of raising an alpha son, he should not have had kids in the first place at all.
>>
>>38498727
our population would be cut in half if that were put in effect, you think the kikes would say yes to having less slaves?
>>
>>38498727
It took me a while to realise it (I'm 35 years old) but I finally figured out that I shouldn't put pussy on a pedestal
It's the only thing I'm grateful to this ugly, old, ungrateful, "educated and cultured" bitch I "dated" before she dumped me because she craved some artistick-cock.
Unfortunately it's too late for me now
>>
>>38498865

never say "too late".

there are over 40yo virgin females out there (this means younger ones exist as well). they maybe a bit on the 3-4/10 side, or on the religious side, but if you have a good job and own a house, you'll easily land a happy wedding sporting the lowest cheat/cuck risk.

I'm 44 and have three over40 eligible nubiles to choose on, but I cannot make a move until I switch jobs.
>>
>>38499021

>they maybe a bit on the 3-4/10 side,

Fuck that. At least a 7 or bust. Has to be under 27 too.
>>
File: 1403098272890.jpg (76KB, 550x423px) Image search: [Google]
1403098272890.jpg
76KB, 550x423px
OP here, It's funny how everyone thinks that I was acting desperate but I only talked to her a few time before she left work because I locked the door behind her to she bought something and I was working the cash register. Also a few times when I was walking by her. I only complemented her once when we first met and she said that she goes to a better uni than me and I said that she must be pretty smart. That's it, idk why everyone assumes that I am putting her on a pedestal or being desperate.
>>
File: IMG_1197.jpg (14KB, 323x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1197.jpg
14KB, 323x182px
>>38498581
I blame single mothers and the media. Bitter single moms training their sons to be cucks unlike that "asshole" who left her but was apparently hot enough for her to fuck. And the media destroying traditional masculinity, telling boys that being manly is somehow "bad" or "toxic. "B-Be nice to girls and they'll like you Billy!"...yeah after she's 25 and used up.

I recommend visiting a hooker if you have problems putting pussy on a pedestal. It will teach you how little value women actually have.

>>38498620
Stop the childish tantrum. Nature doesn't give a shit that you're a good little goyim who says his prayers by night. You think "being yourself" will overturn BILLIONS of years of evolution? Get real. You know damn well you don't look at a girl and think "god dayum, look at the personality on HER!". It's all transactional like every relationship. You want her looks and cunt, she wants your violent protective abilities + social status + healthy looks + resources. We're just monkeys playing at civilization.

Guys like you who whine and say "w-well women SHOULD love me for being good!" are the same as tumblr fatties complaining about how only thirsty niggers and omegas chase after their "curvy" bodies.

Change or die.
>>38498702
WOMEN DO NOT HAVE WHAT YOU WANT, YOU EGALITARIAN FUCKFACE!

They don't love anything but themselves and their children (most of the time). They cannot comprehend or truly care about high conversations. They only have "hobbies" gleaned from old lovers to gain their favor. They are irrational. They are dishonest. They are hypergamus. They are childlike. They are manipulative. They are ENTIRELY controlled by their base emotions. They are petty. They are cowards. They are vindictive. They are boring. They are women.

The shit you seek in a woman is Disney bullshit. Stop and LOOK at them as the animals they are instead of characters in your fantasy. Women exist for sex and producing children. You don't need them for anything else.
>>
>>38499142

>muh cynicism

Shut it, faggot. No shit physical attraction plays a role. However, that doesn't mean personality doesn't matter. A 7/10 that loves you is better than a 10/10 sexual beast that hapoens to stick around for shekels. Muh nature and muh sexual market is NOT an argument. You've been brainwashed into viewing women as just vagina machines. Everyone has feelings, and women (besides roasties) do as well. You can't boil it all down to muh dick, even thought it plays a significant role. You sound like a babbling manosphere tard.
>>
>>38499142
I blame media too and the education meme.
If I didn't spend the best years of my life busting my ass in school and university I wouldn't be this fuck up.
I could be a mechanic or something and actually get hooked up with a nice, simple, young woman.

Speaking of which, the worst kind of woman is the educated, artistic type. And unfortunately is the only type of woman that exists in universities.
Fuck them. They are fucked up in the head and they lack the qualities that make a woman desirable.
Part of why I'm so fucked up with no self esteem and no confidence is because all my life I tried to date these kind of women.
And every time I got turned down in the worst, most humiliating way possible by these entitled stack-up "educated" bitches while they were craving the artistic-diversity-cok.
These are the true whores with no good qualities.

>I recommend visiting a hooker
I'm a 30 year old virgin and they are still human.
They make a shitty job but still I don't think I can make them put up with me.
Besides I think they will deny to service me and return my money once they find out I'm a 30 year old virgin.
>>
>>38499269
I'm an artistic-diversity robot and I'm still a 32 year old virgin
>>
>>38499064

you know that having too high standards means you'll never get anything, don't you?

also, I'd rather go for a loyal 2/10 than for an unpredictable 8/10.
especially if I'm over 40 and can't miss the very last sane opportunities to get a wife.
>>
>>38499403
This.

3-4/10's are your friend if you're an over 30 virgin.

You should have moved past the point of caring that much about looks anyway. That's a teenager/20's thing. Other things matter more now.
>>
>>38498123
>tfw you're surfing 4chan while chad is pounding your oneitis raw doggy in your back... in the same room
>>
File: C4LaggKVUAQfRp-.jpg (157KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4LaggKVUAQfRp-.jpg
157KB, 675x1200px
>>38498487
It gets worse of pic related. This is that cuck defending her
>>
File: IMG_1236.png (83KB, 800x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1236.png
83KB, 800x410px
>>38499238
>muh cynicism
Cynicism implies reaching for negative conclusions
>However, that doesn't mean personality doesn't matter.
Read my post you low IQ nigger. I didn't say personality doesn't matter. It matters much more to women than to men.
>A 7/10 that loves you is better than a 10/10 sexual beast that hapoens to stick around for shekels
Women don't love men, they love what he offers her. It can be exciting pussy tingles or social status.

If you're looking for healthier children or good sex then the 10/10 is the superior option. If you want a girl who's uglier and you think is more "attainable" then go for your shitty 7/10 who is actually a bigger slut due to fewer options and more guys thinking she's easier. Shove your Disney shit implications up your ass.

>H-Hot women are mean gold diggers! TV said so!

>Muh nature and muh sexual market is NOT an argument
Biological consensus is not an argument? Basic logic is not an argument? I thought liberal cucks loved science.

>You've been brainwashed into viewing women as just vagina machines.
I was lucky enough to have a strong masculine father to teach me about women and their bullshit.

>Everyone has feelings, and women (besides roasties) do as well.
No, men HAVE feelings. Women ARE their feelings.

>You can't boil it all down to muh dick
The hell you can't

>You sound like a babbling manosphere tard.

And you sound like an ad hominem spouting, "no true scotsman" shrieking redditor.
>>
>>38499721
>If you're looking for healthier children or good sex then the 10/10 is the superior option.
>If you want a girl who's uglier and you think is more "attainable" then go for your shitty 7/10 who is actually a bigger slut due to fewer options and more guys thinking she's easier
This!
This could easily be the wisest thing that was ever written here.
If you are under 30 listen to this anon's wisdom and you may have a chance to turn around your life by stop giving a fuck about women that are not worth and that are going to break you.

>H-Hot women are mean gold diggers! TV said so!
Fucking this! The media are lying to us!
Hot women are more loyal, more fun to be around with and better wife-material than the so called "educated, clever women" the media promotes.

I wish I had figured about this sooner, not now that I'm 35 year old and I'm already broken by the women you talk about.
>>
File: IMG_1222.jpg (59KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1222.jpg
59KB, 470x706px
>>38499269
Don't bother with educated women. Not only have they gotten more time to ride the cock carousel, their standards boost too because women are inherently hypergamus.

>Last guy was 6'6?
Next guy MUST be at least 6'6

>Last guy had a car?
Next guy MUST have a car

>Last guy has a Master's degree
Next guy MUST have a Master's

Such women are utterly useless and make awful partners. ALWAYS go for women inferior in status to you for LTRs. You MUST be the best SHE can do.

All women are whores dude, don't sweat it. You're better than any bitch by virtue of being a man, remember this. The world's most "educated" woman matters less than the most educated dog.

Btw

>Actually spending money on a libarts major

>I'm a 30 year old virgin and they are still human
No, they're whores who have failed at life.
>They make a shitty job but still I don't think I can make them put up with me.
Nonsense, whores like virgins because they're usually less demanding and bust easily. They'll walk you through if you admit it.
>Besides I think they will deny to service me and return my money once they find out I'm a 30 year old virgin.
Not sure if trolling
>>
>>38498242
This. I just assume they are taken because they mostly are, if I was desirable then I would be taken too.

Attractive people are never single.
>>
>>38499403
Ugly women are ravenous whores dude. They've spent their lives getting leered at by omegas and niggers who see easy prey. And throwing their pussy in the face of every beta she can find in hopes of validating herself and securing a partner to swing from later.

You CAN be a fat, ugly, smelly, broke slut. You CANNOT be a fat, ugly, smelly, broke stud.

Hot chicks are usually more loyal because of higher estrogen levels and a lack of passable men available who aren't scared of their beauty.

>>38499598
Don't debase yourself
>>
>>38499892
>Actually spending money on a libarts major
Actually I studied computer engineering.
But the campus is crawling with artsy and "intelligent" chicks. It's like plague.

The professor was explaining graph theory and put a small sketch on the board with dots representing boys connected to dots representing girls.
And those bitches went on a tirade on how this is oppressive, how the patriarchy is oppressive, how there are more than 2 sexes. It's crazy.

>Not sure if trolling
I wish I was, that's how fucked up my self esteem is
>>
>>38498123
>Have tight-knit friendgroup fresh out of highschool (like 6 years ago)
>My one friend use to beta-orbit this girl that had a boyfriend
>she sort of became part of the friendgroup
>my one friend got nowhere with her and stopped talking to her because she was a bad friend
>my second friend still hangs out with her,gets a huge crush on her
>gets nowhere
>I go to college, she moves out west, don't talk to for like 5 years
>see her in mall and talk to her cause I'm way less autistic now and figure I can make something happen
>try to kiss her after like the fifth time hanging, out
>also get friendzoned, cheese and crackers batman.
>>
>>38498123
>not sweet talking her, then fucking her senseless later
Lookatthiscuckcam.jpg
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.