[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So. Two days ago i was hanging out with a friend who lives near

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
So. Two days ago i was hanging out with a friend who lives near the public park. After dropping the friend off I was thirsty and recalled that the park has multiple water fountains. So i went to the public park to use the public water fountains. When i walked into the park I looked at a water fountain and saw there were children there and almost right away the one girl goes " Can you not look at me? It isn't hard". She was like 14 so obviously I wasn't going to open my fresh mouth and I just proceeded to a different water fountain. When i reached this one i noticed a car nearby and one of the girls from before went and said something to a woman in the car i'm assuming was a mom and i heard mom say " Let me know if he does it again ill kick his ass". To get back to my car i had to walk past the kids again except this time i just pretended to be looking at my phone so there was no way i could be interpreted as looking at or accidentally make eye contact with the kids and when i walked past the kids the girl from before went " Don't even look over here". I just wanted water and this story really hurts .

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.