[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 years ago >have bad social anxiety growing up, had few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1427651147243.jpg (18KB, 358x350px) Image search: [Google]
1427651147243.jpg
18KB, 358x350px
>3 years ago
>have bad social anxiety growing up, had few friends, felt isolated, no chance of meeting girls
>decide to get tinder
>match with this absolutely stunning girl, with model tier looks (not even joking)
>put a lot of effort into formulating funny and interesting conversation, and not being boring or creepy
>end up getting her number
>first date goes amazing, never felt this confident talking to a girl before, she's so nice, polite and friendly
>start seeing each other, but things go really slow
>eventually agrees to stay over at mine
>try to initiate sex, but tells me she is a virgin and never had a sexual experience
>i am gobsmacked, how could this girl be so beautiful and never had sex
>don't want to be pushy, so carry on taking things slow
>gradually seeing each other more, and escalate to more foreplay and eventually oral sex
>finally try to have sex
>couldn't fit dick in
>tried several times to no avail, hurts even when i finger her
>don't see her that often because of living situations which means we don't even have many opportunity to try and have sex
>almost certain she has vaginismus
>still can't fit dick in
>tfw still a virgin
>literally been cockblocked by her vagina for nearly 3 years

am i the biggest cuck ever?
>>
>>38497961
>was actually real and not a Tinder bot.

Well, you beat me, so, no.
>>
>>38497961
Your problem is that you don't put your dick in a traps dickhole when you fuck it, its too small. Surprised you even got your fingers into it
>>
>>38497961
Exactly the same situation down to a t my friend, except I only bore it for 2 years before getting out. Also she had zero libido and was too immature to talk about sex, then when I broke it off she's out fucking some guy 3 months later. Crazy bitch, left me with many mental disorders and serious trust issues hah..
>>
>>38497961
things that literally have never happened
>>
Had the exact same thing happen to me. Lasted 3 years as well. Our families all though we were going to get married. But I couldn't take being cucked that long. We broke it off. Still feel a little sad about it at times.
>>
>>38498353
Sorry to hear that, that would fuck with my head if I knew she suddenly got fucked by someone else right after trying for 2 years.
I don't even have a big dick, her vagina literally closes up whenever i try to penetrate and when i try to finger her she says it burns and I have to stop
Ends up finishing me off then feel satisfied enough, but then won't have another opportunity for another week or 2 or more

I just want to take her virginity, it's right there in front of me but it just won't fucking happen
>>
leave chad

ugidfgofdgdf
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.