[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I have this sick desire to be a woman? I don't want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Why do I have this sick desire to be a woman?

I don't want this feeling anymore.

When I look at other girls I feel jealous that I can't be like them. I consume feminine media. I don't relate to other guys well. I just wish I was born a girl.

What's wrong with me? I don't want to be a transexual or have these weird thoughts anymore.
>>
>>38497758
you have what is known as AGP.
>>
>>38497787
What's AGP? I've never heard of that before.
>>
My dog just got away, fuck
>>
>>38497758
LMAO how are sad gay people real Just stop being gay LMAO nigga stop wanting to sick dick and be a girl LMAO
>>
>>38497805
autogynephilia. look it up. you might find it fits you quite well
>>
>>38497805
AGP is something that isn't real.
>>
why the fuck would anyone want to be a woman?
>>
>>38497810
I'm not interested in guys sexually. I don't know if I'm into girls anymore though.

>>38497819
Wow. Thanks for the info anon.

I don't know if it's purely sexual though. I think initially it might have been but it feels like it's pierce through my subconscious. These thoughts of myself as a woman give me more of an "inner peace" than sexual arousal, but then I feel disgusted by it.

How do I fix something like this?
>>
>>38497876
They have it easy in various ways, and a woman can expect to be inherently valued and be taken care of whereas a man is not going to get nearly the same support or admiration just for existing. Beyond this, as a man, it's easy to be charmed by femininity such that you fetishize it, and that can lead to wanting to become a part of it, e.g. "I want to be the little girl."

For these reasons I think it's very easy to sympathize with the OP, but for me and many others it's not a strong psychological hang-up, it's just that on a practical level I figure that I would have been much better off being the average girl than being the average male as I am.
>>
>>38497876
I think there's something wrong with my brain.
>>
File: come with me.gif (998KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
come with me.gif
998KB, 500x280px
>>38497758

>>>/lgbt/8606491
>>
>>38498007

This

I'm not a tranny or a faggot; have no desire to be a woman or anything but sometimes I do wish I was born one because you are born valuable

Where if you're a man and you don't succeed no one gives a fuck about you

I envy them in that regard
>>
>>38497805
AGP isn't real. After you google it you'll know that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.