[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to be interested in a multitude of things >now very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: worried cat2.jpg (218KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
worried cat2.jpg
218KB, 1024x1024px
>used to be interested in a multitude of things
>now very few things left that genuinely interest me and make me happy
well, at least some videogames still haven't lost their touch, but many others already have a while ago.
>>
>>38497326
Anon, do you have monies?
>>
>>38497326
Daily reminder that this is the endgame for all NEETs if you don't vary your lifestyle at all. When your life consists of just waking up and doing the same shit before sleeping again, it will get old and you won't enjoy it anymore. But because you've done literally nothing else with your life you'll have nothing to switch up the routine with, and you'll be stuck doing the same thing until everything makes you miserable and you end up posting one of those sad posts that'll get screenshotted and used to warn future robots.
>>
>>38497373
no, why do you ask?

original commento
>>
>>38497853
Money opens a big field of interesting hobbys, as there are paragliding, sailing hunting and stuff.
>>
>>38497326
That Kitty is looking like a HJIUUMAAN.
>>
>>38498944
>paragliding, sailing hunting and stuff.
sounds boring desu
>>
File: 1500571158727.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500571158727.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38497326
this is thee beginning of thee end
>>
>>38498944
Even if I had the money to do that, you need to visit courses and do all kind of shit here in Europe before you can even think of starting.
>>
>>38502905
Im having quite the same feels, and im trying to drown it in the mountains. Also stuff like skiing, climbing, gliding and so on.

But after all im convinced that true "cure" can only come from social interaction. Me for my part im hoping for an upcoming change in my job to open some chances to change, but a true robot will not fail at failing them.
>>
>>38503220
Nah, I hate social interaction.

What I only need is energy that will give me energy and money.
>>
>>38503308
Find idols in books/literature?
>>
>>38503335
Don't have any interest, motivation, attention span to read a book.

I am but an empty shell.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.