[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize that there is no second chance and your life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 979639.jpg (162KB, 600x3031px) Image search: [Google]
979639.jpg
162KB, 600x3031px
>tfw you realize that there is no second chance and your life is already effectively over because you didn't use the first third of it correctly
>>
>>38495121
It's because of untreated ADHD people wallow doing nothing
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>38495142
Ban conservative "just beat em" attitudes then.

Not just the beating, but them having kids to begin with.

Some people are just shit parents with low IQ's.
>>
>>38495176
>Some people are just shit parents with low IQ's.
You're talking about niggers, right? They vote dem.
>>
yep

19 years old and I've done 0 things with my life

didn't even go to school, I'm fucked
>>
>>38495121
>>38495121
life is already over
>>
>>38495142
Yea I know... poor excuse. Any tips?
>from a neet to a normie
>>
>>38495121
>tfw all these sad shits think their life is over when they didnt do jack until 25 or 30.
That isnt an age to give up, you can still go to school, get some job and work yourself up, start doing fitness etc.

You are just lazy and too scared of new things and experiences, dont excuse yourself with "its already too late why try" you didnt even try "trying" yet you fuck.
Just do it.
>>
>>38495121
Embrace nihilism and stop hating yourself
>>
>>38495121
Sauce

>>38495306
Hahaha I did and it was the worst time of my life, you didn't miss anything. Went there and still feel shitty about that
>>
File: 1128550723876.gif (48KB, 320x331px) Image search: [Google]
1128550723876.gif
48KB, 320x331px
>tfw you can see your exact trajectory your life is heading down but you're too incompetent to meaningfully change anything
>>
>>38495817
>Sauce
Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji (I think that's what it is at least, haven't watched it myself yet)

>>38495121
I don't think my life is over yet but I fucking wish I could "start living". Yet I'm too much of a pussy to change the status quo in any meaningful way.
>>
>>38495121
It's okay, as a matter of fact you shouldn't let a thing hold you back.

if the scatman can do it so can you
>>
>>38495568
Sure just giving up might be the wrong way to do things but there is already a large difference in skill and knowledge to overcome at that point and it will not simply just go away through trying harder.
>>
>>38495121
>>38495957
kaiji is so fucking good. i should finish it

life just feels so slow right now. like i can't make it go any faster, and the next 2-3 years of my life are basically just preparation for the chance to prove myself
>>
>>38495188
Right wingers have lower IQ's lad. Niggers just have no money, for not being conservative, to keep them out of jail. That and racial profiling makes it spin out of control.

They have no dady, and nepotism bites niggers in the asshole.

Every time you hear some idiot say "kids need to be beat" it's some old conservative man. They don't ever say "put them on ritalin" like an intelligent person might.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.