[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So? Why do you wanna work for our company? What makes you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 12

So? Why do you wanna work for our company? What makes you wanna work here?
>>
I need money and a job at your company would provide that.

Seriously though why is this not an acceptable answer? Does anyone want to work at any place other than Google because of any other reason than needing a job to live on?
>>
>>38494939
i wanna kill myself and later tonight im gonna jerk off to the mental image of seeing your smiling face
>>
>>38494963
"Oh, uh.... I see... so you're not a team player then?"
>>
File: 1 (1).jpg (28KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1 (1).jpg
28KB, 852x480px
What can you bring to the table? How will you benefit the company? What skills can you contribute to our work place?
>>
>>38495017
No, that's why I'm applying for a job that requires minimal human interaction.
>>
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>>38495030
WHO THE FUCK CARES! JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING JOB!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>38494939
I don't. I'm just here so my work coach doesn't sanction me
>>
>>38494939
cos i'd rather not be homeless
>>
File: 183838373737377777776.jpg (58KB, 1080x1081px) Image search: [Google]
183838373737377777776.jpg
58KB, 1080x1081px
>Current job making me do objectives and I have to update on my progress

>ones I provided were to general and need to be more specific

REEEEEEEEEEEE JUST LET ME DO MY FUCKING JOB AND GO HOME. WHY DO YOU NEED TO MAKE IT HARDER WITH POINTLESS FUCKING SHIT THAT JUST MAKES IT MORE STRESSFUL REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38495134
Because you're just a cog in the machine and your entire worth as a person is now dictated by how much value you add to your company. Sorry anon.
>>
File: 1495585478348.jpg (40KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1495585478348.jpg
40KB, 403x392px
>>38494939
WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM? GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38495166
Them doubles confirm that this anon is not joking about bus anger
>>
File: IMG_2489.jpg (26KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2489.jpg
26KB, 620x320px
>>38494939
>Been looking for a job since 2014
>Only recently started getting some interviews
>They all ask this question alongside what the definition of teamwork is
>Pic related

It's made even worse by the fact that they're probably not hiring me ultimately due to my shit-ass uni times, but still...
>>
File: Office-Worker.jpg (173KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Office-Worker.jpg
173KB, 2000x1333px
>>38495134
>>38495166
It's to show that you are a team player and that you truly embody the company's spirit and the ethics of the company's direction!

Remember to hit those targets!
>>
File: 1478459461670.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1478459461670.png
218KB, 600x579px
I'm starting to wish I just stayed in my room and became a neet. Adult life is a meme. I could just live the comfy minimalistic life.

What's the quickest least pain full way lads?
>>
>>38495262
I dunno why they ask it though. They know what ever is gonna come out their mouth is complete bullshit. They know the other person is only here because a) They need the money and b) They think they can do that job
>>
File: Comfy Room.jpg (44KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Room.jpg
44KB, 500x417px
>>38495302
I always wondered how it would be to move to Japan, get a shit ass job and just live in one of those tiny one room apartments they have.
>>
>>38495017
"Where are you getting that conclusion from?"
>>
>>38495327
Exactly. Had an interview Tuesday night for a casual position at Village Cinemas in Victoria, and there were about 50 people there gunning for 10 to 12 positions, and the interviewers / managers openly told us that us 50 only got through because we knew someone who worked in Village.

So yes: it's even more infuriating when they know it's BS. Escpecially when they get you to do group work that is shit like 'In your Village Cinemas Dream Teams, which movie characters do you want on it for positions like Cleaner, Ticket Office, Candy Bar, etc'. That pissed me off the most because that has nothing to do with the fucking job.
>>
>>38494939
This looks like an office job so I'm fucking out of here!
>>
>>38495493
I think in theory those questions are supposed to loosen you up a bit and make you more relaxed. In practice it just wastes your time.

>>38495500
>tfw fucked back so can't work any job that requires lifting or bending
>>
Do they honestly think people go
>"Oh! I'd love to work for this company! It's my favourite company! Let me apply for this job!"

And not
>"Well there's 4 available jobs for this position which is all I can qualify for scrolling through all these pages on this job site, may as well apply for all of them and hope one of them responds. I need the money."
>>
>>38495340
That looks like a temporary home I lived in for a year. Any correlation?
>>
>>38494939
I was honest and told them I wanted a comfy office job I could ride my bike to and that it was full time and permanent.

Obviously they were completely unimpressed.
>>
>>38495537
Given we all had to stand up in front of everyone at the start and adress everybody else who we were, what our favourite current film is and current favourite film character, that did a pretty good job by itself, especially for someone who usually shits themselves addressing even 6 people.

I really want that job, and I get a call from them tomorrow letting me if I was successful or not.
>>
File: 1491862978571.jpg (146KB, 512x502px) Image search: [Google]
1491862978571.jpg
146KB, 512x502px
>Hurr durr why can't I be honest?! Just want dem monieeeez!!

Holy shit you guys are fucking autistic.
The company knows you want that job for the money. Everyone knows that.

The question is why you applied to THIS company in particular and not to another one. Unless you are working fucking minimum wage, it's assumed that you have some sort of direction in your life and maybe a plan on what you want to do.
>>
No one asks this in software because this is the kind of answer they would get:

>I don't particularly care about your company, but I like the software you produce and my current company isn't paying me enough.
>>
>>38494939
Lack of ambition and a desire for despair and monotony.
>>
>>38494939
ur hiring im working whats the problem thot
>>
>>38495705
>and not to another one.
And are they truly so retarded they think people in the current economy can fucking pick and choose?
>>
File: very smug cat girl.gif (2MB, 404x520px) Image search: [Google]
very smug cat girl.gif
2MB, 404x520px
>>38496011
You can't choose who accepts you but you can choose where you apply. Although...

>current economy

That's a big brainlet red flag so I don't think your opinion counts anyway.
>>
>>38494939
"Why do YOU work for this company, an honest answer to this please.
... yeah, I see, this is exactly the why I "want" to work here, so I can get money and buy myself nice stuff, this is the only reason."
>>
>>38495705
>The question is why you applied to THIS company in particular and not to another one
I apply to any fucking company that has an open position that I think I can actually do. They were just the one that happened to offer an interview. It's still the same retard logic you're using. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY gives a FUCK who they work for. Period. I don't care if I'm at Company A, B or Z and neither does anybody else on Earth. I only care about if they're going to give me the cash I need to live the life I want to live outside wageslaving. That's it. So they should stop wasting both our time making us pretend that we really want to work at Jackoff Bills Dildo Company and just give us the fucking job if we're capable.
>>
You guys called me bitch.
>>
>>38495705
originally fuck off bootlicker
>>
Well, you guys called me in, not the other way around. So, why don't you give me a run-down of what a standard employment package is.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.