[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have only been awake for 3 and a Half hours. >Already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1426765432067.png (46KB, 318x317px) Image search: [Google]
1426765432067.png
46KB, 318x317px
>Have only been awake for 3 and a Half hours.
>Already bored.

So far today I have, fapped, played videogames, watched youtube. Talked on discord. Got ignored by a friend.

What should I do next? How do you other long-term neet bros fare?
>>
learn an instrument I guess. At the very least you'll have something to procrastinate which I find makes time go faster and makes unproductive activities more alluring (even if there is that guilty feeling in the back of your brain)
>>
>>38494785
You could cook a meal for yourself. Or take a shower. Radical suggestions, I know.
>>
>already fapped
whenever I finish my fap for the day it's like "now what do I do?". I try and do something productive but I don't and then somehow it's already time to sleep

what a life
>>
Why not just fap some more.
>>
A lot of the time these days I'll take the bus downtown and hang out at the library and the tim hortons. It just feels nice to go out, even if what I'm doing is kind of boring. I also like to visit used bookstores and buy books that I won't read
>>
File: 1 euro per tetrapak.jpg (49KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1 euro per tetrapak.jpg
49KB, 375x500px
I was about to suggest optimizing your household and finances but then I remembered folks here have neither.

Welp, you can always get drunk as fuck. I used to, often. Then I got tolerant and now my life sucks even more.
>>
Take up reading. /lit/ saved my life.
>>
I'm thankful I'm prescribed pills that let me sleep for 10 to 12 hours a night. I spend probably 6 hours a day on youtube and twitch, and probably another 2 hours watching shows or a movie. I have a small garden that I tend to, it's something to do, and it goes along with my other hobbies, cooking and brewing beer.

I used to play video games 70+ hours a week, but I don't have the energy for that shit anymore. These days 40 hours is on the high end, and I mostly play roguelikes, roguelites, and esports shit

I also listen to a lot of podcasts, but it's hard to find good ones. It's nice to hear people talk and pretend that I actually have friends.

I also consume copious amounts of alcohol.
>>
I drink and smoke hasj everyday to ignore the boredom. I also like to go into nature and enjoy the quietness
>>
I've picked up learning a language and may also pick up a programming language.
>>
programming desu, a better time-sink than MMOs
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.