[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to kiss a cute girl who also wants to kiss you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 06.jpg (191KB, 1500x984px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
191KB, 1500x984px
How does it feel to kiss a cute girl who also wants to kiss you because she likes you?
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>38494613
I bet its nice
>>
i bet it feels like a bag of dicks in your mouth
>>
>>38494613
I just can't imagine ever being so close to a woman's face, and actually kissing her. Putting my lips on hers, and her willingly accepting. I've been alone for so long that this seems like impossible fantasy.

I think I/we're destined to be alone forever, even if we're with someone.
>>
>>38494613
Its pretty good man. Once with a girl it literally took my breath away. We are married now.
>>
>>38494688
You bet whose nice?
Do they know you're betting their nice?
>>
>>38494613
I used to be obsessed with that chick until she made that movie where was naked the whole time. She did it again in another movie. And she has a post=sex tape out too.

I saw her one night at a club in Melbourne hooking up with guys. Shes a giant feminist slut.
>>
File: IMG_1186.jpg (193KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1186.jpg
193KB, 640x960px
>>38494613

Her warm breath, playful wet lips, soft skin, female essence...

You want to keep kissing her, it is involuntary, you cannot stop, she cannot either.

It is wonderful to be so close and tuned to another human being. It tastes as life.

Not so complicated as sex
>>
I found it fairly disgusting

basically you're just literally swapping bodily fluids, deeply smelling someone else's breath and where they eat and spew from

you'r extremely close to her and don't know whether to open or close your eyes
>>
>>38494613

In a word: blissful.
Even more blissful when you're also fondling her breasts, and more blissful still if you're fondling her breasts and are balls-deep in her pussy.
>>
>Have fun having mouth herpes cause you kissed a thot.

You don't kiss these hoes in the mouth...
>>
>>38494613
The smell. You make out with a girl enough and her smell is going to get into your mind and change the way you think in that moment.

It's pretty great.
>>
>>38494613
Like being a kid. Because that's the only time it happens that way.
>>
>>38494613
is that a female elliot?
>>
>>38494613
ITT, a bunch of virgins who never kissed a cute girl
>>
File: wojak.jpg (49KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
49KB, 500x419px
>>38494613
I dont know but when I imagine it it feels very nice so I think in reality it also must be nice
>>
Man and woman are one entity, the separation can be felt as a void in your stomach, heart... and so on, really in every cell.

Merging with the a girl is simply fulfilling in an unimaginable way, with each partner steadily adjusting to reach perfect conditions for the other.

These adjustments aren't felt as effort, but the exact opposite. It's quite unbelievable, you send out but can't lose, only receive the more you give up. It's like every single discomfort is being erased so you are free to fly.
>>
>>38496679
Can confirm; and this anon summed it up far more eloquently than I could have.
>>
>>38496679
poetic. very nicely written
>>
>>38495622
wait what? she did a sex tape? sauce?
>>
>>38497152
It's a video of her topless and talking on the phone. I'd hardly call it a 'sex tape'.
>>
>>38496579
>>38494688
how does it feel like to be SUCH LOSERS, losers?
>>
Like salty bags of sand dipped in milk
>>
>finding joy in physical contact with other biological beings

Only wealkings kiss or touch each other in any way
>>
>>38494811
this
You reach a point where you just can't imagine yourself even being in that situation, it's strange seeing people talk about it as this thing that everyone assumes you do as it's part of human nature.
It's like people who don't have dreams, they find it strange how people describe it as this totally normal thing that everyone has
>>
File: 1428621852154.jpg (67KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
1428621852154.jpg
67KB, 500x314px
>>38494613

About the same as kissing a cute boy who also wants to kiss you because he likes you.
>>
>>38497883

Only people who've never had physical contact with other people believe that.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.