[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we get the normies to fuck off? I'm tired of posts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1490688299852.jpg (54KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490688299852.jpg
54KB, 500x360px
How do we get the normies to fuck off? I'm tired of posts talking about people with gfs, people with jobs, people who have had sex, people who have normie """""depression"""" which is just "man I havn't got laid in 2 weeks I'm so depressed"
>>
>>38494437
Make r9k blue
More mod activity
More thread types not allowed and belong on other boards period
>>
>>38494437
you can any one of those things and still be a robot. it doesn't magically change your life
>>
How about you fuck off instead. I'm tired of whiners like you thinking you own this board. There is a site called wizchan which is what you are looking for.
>>
Not everyone can survive without a job, retard
>>
>>38494465
>you can any one of those things and still be a robot
No you can't. A robot is someone completely shut off from society. You can't be a robot and engaged with society, meaning you can't have a job, a social life or a gf. Period. It's just that normies come here and constantly try to warp what a robot is so they can feel special, like those redditors who pretend they're really depressed.

t. 37yo virgin NEET
>>
>>38494454
Making /r9k/ blue would fix a lot of the issues, also there are bots creating the same threads every single day.
>>
File: 1498531668242.png (80KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498531668242.png
80KB, 1024x1280px
>>38494437
>normies
>tumblr tier image
Nice roleplay faggot.
>>
>>38494540
Nice deflection normie.
>>
File: 1494625447831.png (141KB, 290x348px) Image search: [Google]
1494625447831.png
141KB, 290x348px
>>38494552
>normie
oi veeeey we got a real non normalfag over here
>>
>>38494574
>getting triggered by an animeposter
normalfag detected
>>
>>38494530
It would fix the gay and trap threads. But on the other hand we would also lose tits.
>>
>>38494627
Who cares about tits, if you want to see tits go to /soc/ or /b/, the whole point is being able to lay down on the attention whores, and killing /soc/ tier thread on top of NSFW images would accomplish it.
>>
File: 1478217109779.png (646KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478217109779.png
646KB, 1600x1200px
derail normalfag threads with anime
works every time
>>
File: shatner.gif (1MB, 170x180px) Image search: [Google]
shatner.gif
1MB, 170x180px
i don't mind normies too much (as long as they aren't being obnoxious about it) I just can't stand normies and teenagers complaining as if they can relate to robots. If I see another "I'm 18 and I've never been laid waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh im gonna kill myself" thread I'm gonna fucking lose it
>>
>>38494686
>Who cares about tits
Heterosexual men.
>>
>>38494732
Only teenager's would lose their shit about a picture of tits fucking normalfag.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (102KB, 661x509px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
102KB, 661x509px
>>38494465
>you can have a job and still be unemployed
>you can have a billion dollars and still be poor
>you can have working eyes and still be blind
>you can have a full belly and still be hungry
>you can eat meat and still be vegan
>>
>>38494627
>implying anyone of the so called "fembots" bother posting their tits
yet they still won't gtfo...
>>
>>38494437
Tbh I know how you feel - I'm waiting for a hot foreign girl I was banging a while ago to come visit me for a few weeks so I can just fuck her silly for a few weeks.
>>
>>38495020
>you can have sex and still be a virgin
/r9k/ has gone full stacy. Time to abandon ship.
>>
>>38495342
Good. We don't want you whiners here.
>>
>>38494437
>people with gfs
Don't belong here

>people with jobs
Being forced through a shitty jobs or education, for a man who is utterly alienated from society due to no social skills, is just as bad, if not worse, than being a NEET

>people who have had sex
Need a case-by-case examination, since you can have sex with a hooker and even an ugly old robot can do that

>people who have normie """""depression""""
I don't think you know what you're talking about. Depression is the culmination of robothood. A normie with depression has it bad. A robot with depression has it ten times worse.

>>38494481
>A robot is someone completely shut off from society.
Agreed. But attending lectures or working boxing things in doesn't make you connected to society, if you're ignored by everybody and you ignore everybody

>>38494729
>"I'm 18 and I've never been laid waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh im gonna kill myself"
Those threads require careful examination by weathered robots. Nonetheless, while I do not know your exact thinking, if you believe that robots' sole worry is "not getting laid", I think that's serious normalfaggotry. Not getting laid is a small part of the problem. But inability to approach women? Love? Social alienation? That's a whole new problem. You need to see deeper, robot.

As a conclusion, I need to say that you cannot segregate robots. There are various shades of them. While our problems vary in degrees, they are similar in nature.
>>
>>38495472
>As a conclusion, I need to say that you cannot segregate robots. There are various shades of them. While our problems vary in degrees, they are similar in nature.
I can agree with that, but I really think that a lot of those threads are just normalfag teenagers who just haven't got laid yet but then claim to be "robots" and say that they should "just end it". These threads aren't even that prevalent, I just find them aggravating
>>
>>38495526
I'll attempt to change your perspective, even if I doubt it will. I'm 19 so technically a teenager. Being a virgin of course is something I feel bad about, but I wouldn't feel bad about it if the rest of my life wasn't shit in my eyes. I have no clue how to interact socially. I'm alienated from most people who aren't close family. I have no common interest with normies who make me feel bad about myself and my flaws (poor self-esteem and perpetual sadness). Going to school is the biggest pain I have, since I still can't integrate nor be happy there and I'd rather stay home (long story short, where I live the government gives you gibs as long as you're in school)

Won't delve into details or else it will be blog-posting, but I'd be happy to tell you more about this. What I know is that I feel at home here. There's a lot of people I can relate to and I've learned more than I could ever learn on other websites
>>
>>38495313
Lurk moar. It's happened before. Some fembos can be coaxed into posting tits.
>>
>>38495668
Look man I'm not saying teenagers can't post here. In fact I'm the same age as you and am also a KV/struggle socially/etc. I was complaining about a specific type of post where a person in their teens whines about not being able to get laid. I object to this because its fine to be virgin in your late teens by most standards, and to imply that makes you a robot is annoying. Like I said before it's not THAT common of a thread so it's no big deal
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.