[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you taken the trap pill, /r9k/? All your troubles

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: owo.png (271KB, 453x640px) Image search: [Google]
owo.png
271KB, 453x640px
Why haven't you taken the trap pill, /r9k/?
All your troubles would go away instantly; even if you don't pass. Simply because of the society we live in. You know you want to, so why not?
>>
>>38493967
You will kill yourself by 26*
fixed that for you
>>
>>38493967
if you can post a single REAL trap that looks hot I will post an ad on craigslist and go suck a dick in the next 24 hours.

Go on, I'm waiting. Just one and I will become a flaming faggot, gay pride slut walks rainbows the whole shit.
>>
>>38494002
http://imgur.com/a/jne6K
Need more? This not good enough?
>>
>>38493967
You'll experience a hellish fucking nightmare world when you're trapped in a body that isn't yours. A level of depersonalization that makes you feel like a demon possessing a walking corpse. Self hatred that makes you morale your body slashing at it because you're unable to carve it and remold it back into yours. A hopeless existence where nothing and nobody will ever make this feeling stop. The realization that you'll always be unhappy. That there's nothing you can do to be so you really are. Even when you pass that you're an "acceptable" woman but you're still just masquerading because this fake woman isn't the real woman you are. This is really depressing me I don't want to write about it anymore sorry. I would wish dysphoria on nobody. Please pass don't transition if you aren't trans. This is going to kill me one day when I can't take it anymore. Please don't give yourself artificially created gender dysphoria. Please don't. Your fine you'll be okay don't it doesn't matter if your a loser boy or whatever please I don't want you to suffer even if it's not as bad. Just a part of this is too much.
>>
>>38493967
>All your troubles would go away instantly; even if you don't pass. Simply because of the society we live in.
This is a lie. Maybe a few people would turn a blind eye but my troubles wouldn't go away if I didn't pass. If I knew I could pass I would transition. Honestly I still might even though I doubt I will pass dysphoria is a bitch.
>>
>>38494084
I love you anon and I hope you feel better one day. Gender dysphoria sucks and maybe one day it will be the end of me, but I hope you can pull though and feel better. Good luck anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.