[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems that a lot of robot's problems began in childhood.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1500495750901.jpg (247KB, 705x527px) Image search: [Google]
1500495750901.jpg
247KB, 705x527px
It seems that a lot of robot's problems began in childhood. Is it possible that our lives are determined the moment we are conceived and it all comes down purely to genetics?
>>
>>38493559
A lot of my problems come from High School, made me very angry and anti-social. My autism isn't genetics its self taught.
>>
>>38493636
you wouldn't have had a bad time in high school if you weren't autistic
>>
>>38493636
>>38493680
he wouldn't have a bad time in HS if he had free access to sex.
no sex can drive a man crazy. see elliot.
>>
>>38493559
Its a little mix of free will and genetics, some people lean towards genetics some lean towards free will
>>
>>38493697
autism is a big Inhibitor for acquiring sex
>>
If it makes you feel better, believe in the genetics meme. But the truth is all of you could fix yourselves and your lives if you weren't so fucking lazy about it.
>>
All my problems are a result of moving across the country when I was 11 or 12. My family ruined my life just so they could be close to my grandparents. Well we moved 200km from them instead of 2000km and still never fucking visited them, we moved for no fucking reason, my dad sold his successful business for peanuts and fucked everything up.
>>
>>38493697
Being handsome and charismatic gives you acces to sex
>>
>>38494637
No it doesn't. I graduated high school a virgin. It's only much later I was able to lose my virginity despite being good-looking and charismatic.
>>
I've never been bullied, hit, molested, made fun off in any way. Lived a totally normal upbringing, normal boring parents with average income.
Still managed to become a 27 year old kissless friendless virgin who never worked a day in his life, spending entire days in my room infront of my computer screen.

All my siblings are complete and total normies though. So why did I turn out the way I did? (no apparent mental or physical health problems)
>>
>>38494650
>handsome
>charismatic
How you managed to not attract any girl?
>>
>>38493559
No, it's genetics and environment
>>
My childhood was normal. Most of mine came from Secondary School and bullying around then.
>>
>>38494865
The same reason 99% of posters here can't.

>not making any effort
>sperging out when an opportunity presents itself

These are the one and only reasons why you guys are still virgins.
>>
>>38493559
>Is it possible that our lives are determined the moment we are conceived and it all comes down purely to genetics?
Yes, good-looking children are treated better by their
>peers
>parents
>teachers
>>
File: viWrSGr_d.jpg (33KB, 503x644px) Image search: [Google]
viWrSGr_d.jpg
33KB, 503x644px
>>38494955
No, the reason many males are virgins is because women have insanely high standards for what constitutes a "fuckable" man. The 80/20 rule is not a myth.
>>
File: YearOfFirmness.jpg (11KB, 226x168px) Image search: [Google]
YearOfFirmness.jpg
11KB, 226x168px
>>38494971
I was exceptionally cute as a kid and i got horrible grades and clear had some form of adhd but never got help because a cute kid cant ever have problems
>>
>>38494010
I can't help my genetic laziness.
>>
I think it's mostly environmental, I was doing okay until I was 12 and went to a new school. Then everything went to shit.
>>
>>38494991
The 80/20 meme is why you are still a virgin. Stop believing in the retarded cult meme and you will get pussy. Simple as that.
>>
https://youtu.be/nCGGWeD_EJk?t=4m10s

George Carlin understood this.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38493559
It's mostly genetics and prenatal environment, but I'd say the time from birth to 4th or 5th birthday also plays a major role.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.