[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only people I talk to at uni is my roommate, and he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1493997336479.png (393KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493997336479.png
393KB, 600x400px
The only people I talk to at uni is my roommate, and he's a borderline chad, we share nothing in common
>Walk to class
>People say nothing to me
>If they do, it's a chad/jamal heckling me
>Sit down
>Browse the web or play LoL most of class
>Class is over
>Leave
>Still no interaction
How the fuck do people make friends in college? Don't say "just b urself" or "just talk to people bro". People think it's weird when some random stranger tries talking to them.
>>
>>38492405
No clue, the only time I talked to anyone in college was when I went to an old High school acquaintances party and got piss faced drunk and acted like an obnoxious asshole the whole night out of anger.
>>
>>38492405
brendan fraser was so good in scrubs why did his life have to go to shit
>>
>>38492405
It's very easy OP, just see a group of friends, demand to talk with the alpha of the group, look him dead in the eye and say: I'M PART OF THIS GROUP NOW, finish with a hard handshake and welcome to the normie life
>>
Well, I just randomly try to be in a place or situation where somebody will talk to me, then I proceed to keep talking and I have a friend
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.