[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know we all know this scenario >Normies: "ANON YOURE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0997.jpg (35KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0997.jpg
35KB, 700x400px
I know we all know this scenario

>Normies: "ANON YOURE SUCH A FUCKING RETARD, AND YOURE UGLY WHATS THE POINT OF YOU BEING AROUND!"
>*Autistic Joey walks into the room*
>Normies: "Hey Joey how've you been, you look great today. You want to come sit by me? Maybe we can have lunch together later, hey man, you should be Prom King."
>Autistic Joey: "YeAH TaT Zounds NiCeee."
>Normies: "Awesome man, we love you Joey."

Why the fuck are Normalfags so fucking nice to real autistic people? They will spit shit at you or me but will fucking be nice to someone with autism just because it's politically correct, when deep inside they know they would never want to be friends with that autistic person, they are just nice to autistic people because it makes them look like good people. Fucking hypocrites I swear man.
>>
File: 1493147929410.jpg (93KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1493147929410.jpg
93KB, 595x842px
>>38492116
>Have to be hhkv forever because of this
>>
>>38492116
It's good for their social life, which to them is everything. That's why they peak in their junior year and live the rest of their lives as some manager of a fast food joint.
>>
>Why the fuck are Normalfags so fucking nice to real autistic people?
>they are just nice to autistic people because it makes them look like good people.
Answered your own question
Also who cares it's highschool quit dwelling on it. You wont interact with them at all in a year assuming you're an 18 year old senior. If you're underage then fuck off, and if you already graduated highschool then quit dwelling on stupid shit like this
>>
>>38492185
Do you honestly believe this lie? The world is a social setting, they're successful in life because every situation is a social situation.
>>
File: 1361995360916.jpg (46KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
1361995360916.jpg
46KB, 500x395px
>mfw i am autistic and my name is joey
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.