[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your swiping rules ? > Right Ugly girls Fat girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: tinder.png (93KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
93KB, 1200x1200px
What are your swiping rules ?

> Right
Ugly girls
Fat girls
Anything below 6/10

> Left
Niggers
Half naked girls
Social media shill whores
Girls above 6/10
>>
>>38491107
This is not how you play the game OP.

You have to get tinder+. It's literally like 3 dollars a month and then swipe left on everyone without even looking. After you get some matches then you can differentiate who you like and don't like. It's such a waste of time to be looking at every single person and their bio.
>>
>>38491313
Why would I wa st e money on this ?
>>
>>38491392
>Waste money

3$ to fuck unlimited sluts without putting in any actual effort is not a waste of money.
>>
>>38491313
>swipe left on everyone
kek
>>
>>38491418

It's 9 . 99 BTW

Oregan
>>
>>38491313
>phd in tinder
>>
>>38491496
The trick which most people do with Tinder plus is "purchasing" the larger plan which lowers the cost per month. Then cancelling the membership before it;s time for it to renew.
>>
>>38491527
It's not a split-up charge though.
>>
>>38491313
The fuck is tinder plus?
>>
>>38491392
because if you swipe more than 10 times a day with no hits the weird ass elo system ranking shit it pulls places you as a low-quality user and shunts your crap to the bottom of the pile and its almost impossible to come back from it so you basically have to make a new account.
OR
you can drop a cheap bit of money and swipe like a madman carefree to playing the wide net numbers game, then shift through the returns till you find one you like.
>>
No fat chicks or black chicks. Haven't gotten a match yet.
>>
>>38491107
There's literally not a single good woman on tinder, they're all average looking bitches with 0 personality
>>
>>38491107
>go on tinder
>see a bunch of girls claiming they love jesus while fucking random chads
what's even the point?
>>
>>38491107
> Right
none

> Left
none
>>
>right
Bkack girls,asian girls
>left
Anything too white
>>
>>38491660
Oh. The struggles of men. Didn't even know there was a capping system since everyone I always did swipe left on was an automatic match.
>>
File: image-6.jpg (60KB, 699x769px) Image search: [Google]
image-6.jpg
60KB, 699x769px
>>38491313
>swipe left on everyone
ISHYGDDT, you just wasted your money lololol
>>
File: 67b.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>38491527
$3/mo is still $36, and you pay it all upfront, no canceling. Holy fuck you're retarded.
>>
>>38492177
>expecting normalfags to be able to use logic or care
>>
Nope list
>swipe x if y
>dog filter
>not white or asian
>fat
>calls herself a feminist
>dumb as shit (e.g. "I like to have fun")
>a bunch of others I can't think of at the moment

Still get plenty of matches. Too bad my self-confidence is bad to the point that I never contact any of them.
>>
>>38491773
A truly ascended being has graced us with his presence today.
>>
instant reject
>fatties
>height bias
>majority of pictures are beach photos
>alcohol/weed present in any picture
>black girls
>selfies with phones visible
>basic bitch bios
>"I'm bisexual/genderfluid/other mental disorder"

instant right
>asians with glasses
>>
>>38491107
>right
any female

>left
male

Never got a match and never will
>>
File: sad.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>>38491107
Tinder is a waste of time, just girls looking for validation and chads. Half the accounts on there are blank, fake and not active.
>>
>>38491775
This white girls are soooo boring.
>>
>not using Grindr

Haha you faggots don't even realise that sweet trap pussy is the best.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.