[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we celebrate? Boogie's wife came back! They talked it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: boogieandwife.jpg (34KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
boogieandwife.jpg
34KB, 600x400px
Can we celebrate? Boogie's wife came back!
They talked it out and she isn't leaving him after all. Boogie2988 continues to surpass expectations. Losing weight. getting the courage to do surgery. Staying with his wife.
>>
>>38489436
l wish, I wish, with all my heart, to fly with dragons in a land apart.
>>
bump for positive news
>>
She's going to stay until he gets surgery hoping he dies and gets everything.
>>
>>38489436
she is monstrously overweight now.
She'd hate being alone most likely
>>
>>38489436
Anyone who thinks this is love is naive
>>
File: teddy bear is confuse.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
teddy bear is confuse.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>38489436
wait, so she came back to him?
what? wasn't she going to leave him?
or was was he actually telling the truth when he said that it was just his anxiety?
>>
>>38490618
He said he made a mountain out of a molehill because of his anxiety and they talked it over.
>>
>>38490593
Why don't you educate us on love?
>>
File: CjB5mAbVEAAnK1j.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CjB5mAbVEAAnK1j.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
>>38489436
What happened? Did Chadrone tell her to bounce?
>>
>>38489436
No, they're still separating just not divorcing.
>>
>>38489436
>ecelebs
There is enough backlog good anime for a lifetime plus books, leatures, music. Anyone who follows made up YouTube drama is poor planning
>>
>>38489436
>courage to do surgery
Getting surgery to not be so fucking fat isn't courageous, it's taking the easy way out because you don't have any fucking self control.
>>
I wish this fat blob would die already
>>
>>38491427
He could die though, he has been fat his entire life because the faggot can't stop eating, using excuses like "muh anxiety" and "muh depression"

If she leaves he's going to over eat again and he'll die, after that surgery you need to control what you eat, it should make you stop eating by telling you that you're already full but there's a reason morbidly obese men like him are what they are, they can't stop
Also, all the doctors rejected him because he wasn't fit for the surgery but this one guy accepted him
>>
>>38491551
Hellloooo A-log.
>>
Sperging that hard in public sealed his fate either way. It's only a matter of time and I can't help but feel sorry for him.
>>
File: 1116366.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1116366.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
So we're still paying for his surgery?
>>
>>38489436
Could he go balls deep?
>>
File: 1493604367276.png (360KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1493604367276.png
360KB, 600x580px
this fuckin fat faggot made fake news so he becomes relevant again
>>
How did He do it Anon?
>>
>>38491427
There's a chance he could die in surgery because he is so obese. If his heart stops during recovery he's too fat to use an EKG or intubate.
>>
>>38489436
She's still going to leave him. "taking a break" is just slightly postponing the inevitable breakup.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.