[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another birthday is here. Now I'm 30. Still a fat fuck.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 319900_front.jpg (42KB, 334x476px) Image search: [Google]
319900_front.jpg
42KB, 334x476px
Another birthday is here.
Now I'm 30.

Still a fat fuck. Still a NEET. Still living with parents. No friends. No GF. Kissless Virgin. Probably held hands in kindergarden, the highlight of my sexual life.

I was gonna start my birthday by fapping to Pure Pure A Story of Ears and Tails. (Pic related). Then as I was going through the Hinata storyline I just broke down and started to cry.... I have fucking 30 years old and I have accomplished nothing, just fapping to japanese cartoons in my dark dirty bedroom while my parents are afraid to even knock the door for fear I'll be dead... or worse.

And this is not gonna change. Ever.
I tried, I'm an ugly failure. I can't stand to be outside. I only go out at night to take some air and shop for supplies. I'm so far gone I can barely interact with the cashier. Last time I was muttering I was going to pay cash and she couldn't hear me so I had to raise my voice, the entire staff turned around to look at me... I just got red faced, paid and left as quickly as I could.

I don't even have nice clothes anymore. Everything I own is torn, stained with grease, cheetos or cum. My mom has given up on buying me clothes and I can't afford any.

Just going to end it all pretty soon I guess. I'll make sure to stream it for you.

Thanks for letting me vent robots.
This is my only comfy place in the world.
>>
>>38489419
Ay man, i feel you. Just dont give up bro, as least live to see the end. I've broken down plenty of times. Fill your mind with something else. Distract yourself. Usually helps me.
>>
>>38489419
33 year old fag here is that a good game? I'm going though Neko Nin Heart right now.

And I reached that point before. Probably at the same age as you too. You can definitely crawl out of it.

The beauty/failure about the world is that the bar is very low on the amount of intelligence/knowledge/skill it requires to do decently in it. So you can catch up to the average person if you want.
>>
>>38489419
don't give up just yet.
>>
haha what a loser fag sdgfsdfgh sdgf
>>
>>38489419
Don't give up anon. Why don't you try exercise a little for a change? Perhaps go for a run at your local college track field? Then try for a change. I hope you get better.
>>
>>38489419

hope, just hope, that you can help out
>>
>>38489419
Being 30 doesn't mean much. You still have a lot of life ahead of you if you want it. You could change but you have to want to change.
>>
This is almost me but I'm 27 and not a weeb. I go get food at night (past midnight) and use self checkouts (big supermarkets usually only have them available).
>>
May you meet your perfect waifu in heaven. RIP roboto.
>>
File: 1500480347336.jpg (242KB, 1301x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1500480347336.jpg
242KB, 1301x1223px
im sincerely sorry anon so, so, sorry from the bottom of my heart, try eating healthier and working out, set goals for yourself, go on /fit/ ask us anything we're here for you
>>
>>38489419
Hey OP, me >>38489518 again.

I would have to agree with the exercise part. It won't fix everything. Like if you're 100% depressed, then regular exercise will bring it down to 80% depression. But you'll be stronger and more in shape, and sticking to a workout schedule/daily routine helps a lot. It beats sitting in front of a computer at our point anyway.

Just don't give up. If your post isn't a fakepost anyway.
>>
File: teary_pepe.jpg (21KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
teary_pepe.jpg
21KB, 412x351px
hope this isn't real, but it's not too late to change. you're obviously miserable, stuck in the prison of your home and your own mind and fear and bad habits.
>>
File: 1499471971336.jpg (59KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1499471971336.jpg
59KB, 500x333px
>>38489419
Do this:
>Clean your room
>Sell your weeb shit on eBay
>Buy some used clothes at the thrift store or online
>Go to the library every day as if it was your job. Find the self-help section and read every day.
>>
>>38489419
>Now I'm 30.

Me too.

>Still a fat fuck.
>Still a NEET.
>Still living with parents.
>No friends.
>No GF.
>Kissless Virgin.

All me.

>Probably held hands in kindergarden, the highlight of my sexual life.

Fucking Chad, get out!! REEEEEEEEE!

>I have fucking 30 years old and I have accomplished nothing, just fapping to japanese cartoons in my dark dirty bedroom

Know that feel too

>I tried, I'm an ugly failure. I can't stand to be outside.

I've been a shut in for the last 9 years.
Last year I actually started having eye problems from, I'd guess, being locked up in a dark room without seeing the sun for so long.
Oh well, I've worn glasses since I was a kid, always anticipated I would become blind one day.

I don't even leave the house at night, not enough visual acuity.

>I don't even have nice clothes anymore.

My best clothes are second hand from a cousin of mine, my aunt gave them to me, everything else I own is at least between 5-10 years old.

>Just going to end it all pretty soon I guess.

I've been saying that to myself for over 6 years.
I'm still here.

Sorry for the failure dick measuring.
>>
>>38489419
Congradulations you should be proud anon you are now a wiard ! now you have mana with all that sexual energy you have wasting away pew pew pew i wish i was like you but i have to work like a normal pearson i would kill to be a neet im 21 years old. how can i become like you oh great one ?
>>
>>38489419
Oh, happy birthday.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.