[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for a good looking guy to be a loner? if so Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Is it possible for a good looking guy to be a loner? if so Why would this happen?
>>
>>38488009
Yes. Because all other attractive men are rabid whores.
>>
>>38488009
Because everyone is interested in you romantically so you don't develop any true friendships. Either that or your friends are secretly jealous of you, which leads to shitty friendships. Life if rough when you are a teen idol.
>>
>>38488009
Yeah if you're asshole with zero charisma, then anyone you meet will grow tired of you pretty quickly. That being said an attractive person won't have trouble finding new company.
>>
>>38488009
Personality and stuff like being a fatass then spontaneously deciding to lose weight and get big or something similar.

Men mature slow so you can be ignored into like your twenties as a guy cos no one gives a shit about you except your parents, then suddenly you get a grip and metamorphose into a secret hottie.

The big thing is personality tho. Like if you're isolated but not really upset that you are, never really get a taste for social validation, you turn into a chill hermit who can smile and be cool and funny with people, maybe a little weird but desu who isn't, but then fuck off and go read a book for ten hours in silence.
It's just how you roll.
>>
>>38488160
Personally, I don't want new company. Humans are garbage.
>>
>>38488203
Not you're fucking blog fagtard.
*your
>>
>>38488009
Yes.

Being a loner is a choice based on certain personality traits, not due to being outcast socially.
>>
>>38488009
Anything is possible with autism
>>
I'm fairly attractive and athletic yet I'm a 23 year old virgin neet due to mental problems and an autistic personality

for example people invite me to things but I just ignore them
>>
File: IMG_2664.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2664.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>38488009
Ye I'm an incel.
>>
>>38488710
You're not a loner, you're just a failure.
>>
>>38488009

This guy killed himself.
>>
I have been called good looking, seen qt girls giving me interested and flirty looks, and some had downright suggested to me that we should hook up. Yet I'm a 24 y.o virgin who never had a gf. Not the kh kind since some drunk girls had straight up kissed me out of nowhere before.

I just have some serious self-esteem issues an while some find me good looking, there are things in my own appearance that repulse me like my acne scars or crooked bottom teeth.
Also, up until the end of high school I was the ugly as fuck kid covered in pimples, a bowl cut and ill-fitting glasses. Stacies would dare each other to get their arms around me and such.

Now I've been around girls who were literally throwing themselves at me and I autistically turned them down because I cannot get past that negative self-image I have of myself those cruel Stacies imprinted on my mind in my ugly duckling days.
>>
File: billbillbillbill.png (155KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
billbillbillbill.png
155KB, 400x300px
My friends have made it pretty clear to me that I'm a good looking man, and women stare/flirt with me all the time. 6'1'', skinny/muscular, long hair but I've only ever been complimented on it. I'm even in a band and lots of people know me for being great at guitar/drums/bass. I have tons of friends and they all enjoy my company, and I'm pretty comfortable talking to girls.

But still I'm a virgin at 19 with no love interests and I've never felt more alone in my life than I do now. It doesn't really matter how many parties I go to or how many girls I hang out with, I just can't get anywhere. I can always tell when a girl is into me but as soon as I realize it I just kinda get confused and fail to express my feelings.

I was looking at some old pictures and VHS videos that my grandpa had recently scanned and my grandma said something about how when I was little I was always content with being off on my own and I kept myself entertained. Not much has changed, but by now I just feel trapped inside my head and being alone is all I know.
>>
>>38488009
>Is it possible for a good looking guy to be a loner? if so Why would this happen?

That describes me. I don't care about people too much. I'd rather do my own thing most of the time. My only friends are my brother and a dude with aspergers.
>>
>>38488009
everytime i make a thread like this everyone makes fun of me.

im glad theres more of us.
>>
>>38488171
lol dude literally me a ginger fag
>>
File: IMG_1587.jpg (342KB, 1651x1978px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1587.jpg
342KB, 1651x1978px
Totally a loner with a faggot midset yet I'm a godamn chad.
>>
>>38490262
but why are you ugly then?
>>
>>38488009
Only if he chooses to be one, i.e. by rejecting others
>>
I'm real good looking and I'm on this board. Shit just happens I guess. Lost virginity at 25, pretty much entirely because of my looks. But sometimes I feel my looks can be holding me back.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.