[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he says "i feel" instead of "i think"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: anime hotlinebling.jpg (38KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
anime hotlinebling.jpg
38KB, 690x460px
>he says "i feel" instead of "i think"

Spineless pussy faggot detected.
>>
>saying "I feel"
>saying "I think"
>not dropping both of them and asserting all your statements as objective truths
beta bitch
>>
>"I think"
>"I feel"

Don't ever use either. It's a terrible habit.
Instead of saying something like "I feel like this is right", just say "this is right".
Trying to appear open minded by saying "I think" and "I feel" just makes you look boring and submissive. People like being challenged and they like challenging. Trying to avoid conflict with weak language just makes for boring converations.
>>
>>38487726
I'd appreciate more of this kind of advice, please.
>>
>>38487758
I feel the same way--I mean--uh--SAME WAY!
>>
>>38487636
>used "I think" for statements I practically knew to be true
>wanted to leave a small margin for error in case I was somehow wrong
>people took this to mean I was just guessing and their retarded ideas were equal to mine
>>
>>38487726
Not necesarrily true. I went full confidence mode and people just told me I was acting like an asshole all the time like I knew everything. Now I just use a nice mixture of all three and I don't get any complaints.
>>
>>38487758

Try and eliminate filler words from your speech as much as possible. Very difficult but it can be done. Avoid using upward inflections at the end of your sentences, it betrays nevousness. Use neutral inflections when you want to seem engaged, and downward inflections sparinglt when you make a strong point.

I get all these tips by poring over "how to be charismatic" youtube channels like "charisma on command" and "improvement pill"

>>38487828

I think you can still convey openmindedness while having strong speech by showing an interest in other peoples opinions, but you are probably right.
>>
File: hikawa.jpg (39KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
hikawa.jpg
39KB, 225x350px
>>38487726
stop trying to make an army of try hards. No one likes try hards.

its good to say "I feel" sometimes. it signals that you're comfortable in your masculinity and not afraid to venture out of conventions.

that shit is attractive. of course you have to have a baseline of masculinity for this to work. if you're already "emasculated" in the first place, this shits not gonna do much.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.