[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women could reduce suicide, mass shootings, depression and more,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: _3_by_kuvshinov_ilya-d9iyug4.jpg (219KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
_3_by_kuvshinov_ilya-d9iyug4.jpg
219KB, 894x894px
Women could reduce suicide, mass shootings, depression and more, yet they choose not to?

Men are willing to DIE for their country, yet all women have to do is fucking spread their legs for lonely men and they will cure many of societies problems.

If a woman does not want to have sex with me, then I have no reason to not think she doesn't care about my wellbeing. She is NOT a friend. I would gladly fuck a woman if it meant stopping her from shooting up a school. Women could literally save hundreds of lives for minimal effort yet they choose not to. In fact they are enabling this problem by deliberately avoiding the most troubled men.
>>
Then again, we could end all problems if we all end ourselves.
>>
these killings
cull more of the vulnerable and weak
it is survival of the fittest, my friend
you didn't think you could escape nature did you or transcend it did you
as a matter of harsh truth and unbiased reality women should screw even less than they do
and we can evolve even more quickly
for the true betterment of the species
we shouldn't care about the feelings of lousy dropouts, malformed wastrels, and unhinged mutants
but rather applaud their bloody weed pulling dedicated joyously to darwin's waifu
>>
dude just stop. pussy can be bought. all women are prostitutes. women don't care about men robot or chad or orbiter. they care about his status and what she can gain from it that's it. there is no woman out there that loves a man that is disney fiction.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.