[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hey... is that ANON? Whoa man where have you been it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1488757371273.png (190KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
1488757371273.png
190KB, 631x595px
>"Hey... is that ANON? Whoa man where have you been it's been so long? Brad and I are now managing directors at the top performing Hedge Fund in Toronto. I trust you're still working on your business ideas? -- Oh right, that'll be two big mac meals. Oh don't worry about the change, you seem to need it more than we do."
>>
>not working in grill and being the dish guy so you don't have to deal with customers
>>
File: 1489958482358.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
1489958482358.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
>>38487101
>about to go to interview for fast food place.
>neet instincts kick in last second
>ditch the interview
>working in fast food isn't even an option anymore
>>
Did that really happened? How was your relationship with those guys when were younger?
>>
>work at mcnobs part time
>finish college and going to uni in September (I'm 21)
>full time now until uni
>on drive through booth 9 hour shift
>feel like absolute shit afterwards as always
>9 hours to reflect on why I'm an unhappy khv with nothing like parties or sex or cuddling or friends to look forward to not even weekends since I never get them off
>hate everything about my job
>fucked up at the staff party and now work onitis hates me so there's literally nothing redeeming about my job
>oh well uni in 2 months
>mother gets married so now don't qualify for survivable student loan
>can't afford uni anymore

Oh dear
>>
File: 1488983604706.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1488983604706.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
>work at local small town McShitstain.
>winter goes by no issues.
>summer rolls around.
>start seeing faces from highschool.
>having a good summer off of school Anon?
>where did you end up going to college?
>uhhhhhhhh.jpg
>lie and say i'm taking online courses

MFW every summer I see my old school mates advancing in their normie college lives.
>>
>>38487611
Get the fuck back to feddit you fucking nigger

Unbelievable what state this board is in
>>
Is there anything more embarrassing than working fast food at your home town after high school? You'll see what those successful classmates have been to and even the weirdo who somehow became successful
>>
>>38489182
You guys are idiots...
I worked after school at McDonald's and regularly saw people from school and friends
You have a normal chat with em and make sure to throw some extra nuggets in the box

I knew a couple of places that worked at fastfood restaurants but i have yet to witness someone who's ashamed doing it

I even worked with the daughter of the police chief (don't know the term in english but he was basically in charge of 2dozent police department's)

You guys are just being pathetic for no reason, a true robot wouldn't give a fuck cuz he makin' sum green dawgh
>>
>>38489738
>reddit spacing
>normalfag the post
fuck off
>>
>>38489866
>reddit spacing
You need to get out of your containment board faggot
>normalfag the post
Hahaha you wanna start this debate

Im more pathetic
No im more pathetic

Just neck your self nigger
>>
>>38487909
that sucks man, your mom is selfish
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.