[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate women How the fuck those creatures are supposed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

File: reeeeeeee.jpg (74KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeee.jpg
74KB, 665x662px
I fucking hate women
How the fuck those creatures are supposed to be the same species as us if they're so fucking different and speak a fucking language from another universe that sounds just exactly like ours
>>
File: 1369101679765.jpg (15KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1369101679765.jpg
15KB, 320x287px
>>38486762

>When you finally accept all women are the same
>When you realize all those philosophers, statesmen, writers, and artists were correct about the true nature of females
>When you're fully blackpilled
>>
What happened

Where did they hurt you
>>
File: IMG_5152.jpg (19KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5152.jpg
19KB, 274x274px
I'VE HAD IT WITH WOMEN

I'VE HAD IT YOU HEAR ME

I'M DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAUSUFJGHG AND THE STACIES KILL US ALL

WE THROW OURSELVES AGAINST THE WALL

BUT NO ONE ELSE CAN SEE

THE PRESERVATION OF THE ROBOT IN ME
>>
I have everything I need and I want.
I have my own apartment, my own car, a good paying job and I still feel miserable
>Drinking doesn't feel fun anymore
>Smoking weed doesn't feel fun anymore
>Browsing 4chan doesn't entertain me anymore
>Playing vidya doesn't entertain me anymore
>Watching movies don't make me feel happy anymore
>Going for a walk doesn't feel fun anymore

I'm drunk a instead of feeling better I feel more depressed and miserable, but as soon as any women gives me a little bit of attention, all of that feels like when I did it the first time.

Find out that she only wants to be my friend, she's dead to me, ignore her until we don't talk anymore and go back to feeling depressed

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN THEYRE THE REASON WHY I HAVE HUGE RANDOM PANIC ATTACKS AND INTENSE DEPRESSION TO THE POINT I WANNA KILL MYSELF
>>
File: 1463829391990.png (1MB, 1190x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1463829391990.png
1MB, 1190x1306px
>>38486797
>When you realize that waifubot are the last hope of the West and Japan
AI and Artificial wombs can't come soon enough
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.