[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do boys looks so cute after they've been kicked in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Why do boys looks so cute after they've been kicked in the balls ? Why does seeing them writhe on the floor in pain make me want to snuggle them ?
>>
because the maternal instinct to comfort and assuage is alive within you
however, men have perfected themselves and no longer need this assistance
unless you kick them in the nuts first
>>
It's a power thing? Taking down someone that could end you so easily and then consoling them shows you're in control shit I don't know.
>>
because you feel safer when they're in a state of vulnerability
>>
>>38485346
Because testicles deserve to suffer. Striking the testicles puts a male into a state where sex no longer controls the brain, allowing you to empathize with them as you would an actual person in pain.
>>
Because you are a sadist that is attracted to people who you've inflicted pain in.
>>
>>38485346

does getting kicked in the balls actually hurt that bad or is it just a cultural meme?
>>
>>38485536
london?
if so please leave
>>
>>38485572

if I lived in london I would have moved long ago dont you worry about it
>>
>>38485536
Does childbirth actually hurt that bad or is it just a cultural meme?
>>
You are hitting their most tender area, opening up their intimate and sensitive weaknesses.
>>
File: Chimp Fuck This Shit.gif (866KB, 352x224px) Image search: [Google]
Chimp Fuck This Shit.gif
866KB, 352x224px
>>38485536
Think of it as getting the wind knocked out of you really bad and your gootch hurting with the pain of a thousand suns.
>>
>>38485536
there is nothing you can do that can end the pain best thing is crouch and let your balls dangle
>>
Please don't kick the balls.
>>
>>38485346

Because you're a sadistic bitch
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.