[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, naturally depressed, lifeless, and melancholy countenance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
>Be me, naturally depressed, lifeless, and melancholy countenance despite feeling ok most of the time
>Feel a need to be withdrawn and by myself all of the time, kind of dismissive towards fmily as a result
>love my family and would like for them to be happy
>Literally all they want in life is for me to be happy
>Live with parents, just got a 60k paying job
>There is literally nothing they can do for me now, I can buy whatever I want, they don't make much money so I DON'T want them to spend a cent on me, and I monitor my diet closely so I don't want food
>Room gets dirty, filled with piss bottles, and other embarrasing things. Plan on cleaning it
>Come back from work, my room is spotless
>Angrily shout "what the fuck??! Come on!" when I see it mostly out of embarrasment of what they would have seen while cleaning it
>My mom comes up the stairs and apologizes profusely for cleaning my room and invading my privacy
>she says my dad yelled at her not to do it because he knew it'd make me mad but she did it anyway because she had nothing to do while we were away

God it makes me so sick to my stomach to see them groveling and shit like this...I really wish they didn't love me and put me on a pedestal. All I can feel towards them is pity. I can't express love or happiness, it's impossible and uncomfortable for me and that's all they fucking want
>>
>make decent money
>live with parents

Why
>>
>>38485022
I'm planning on moving out within a month

I would have moved out earlier but I've been too lazy.

Next week is the first week I'll actually have enough to move out, now I just need to get me and my future roommate to actually tour some places

But my parents really dont want me to leave either
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.