[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is wrong with the CS major. Literally every person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: P5_Portrait_of_Yuuki_Sad.png (93KB, 378x432px) Image search: [Google]
P5_Portrait_of_Yuuki_Sad.png
93KB, 378x432px
What the hell is wrong with the CS major.

Literally every person in my classes is a fucking kekistan faggot. They come in wearing MAGA hats and talk about how much they hate SJWs and CNN. They are also all asian and Indian but still just talk about how Hillary is raping children in pizza parlors. I don't even go to a remotely conservative school so it's insane.

I'm don't consider myself a liberal but its fucking annoying to listen to the same /pol/ talking points from months ago repeated again and again.
>>
>>38484337
because the majority of people probably including you is doing it because its trendy and you think you'll make the next big game/website or some shit
>>
>>38484337
Im an eneducated Neet so talk my advice with a grain of salt.
Ignore the politics man, its a bunch of drama. We are just peasants with the power to change nothing. Let the systems accelerate till the point where they collapse.
>>
Probably because you go to a shit school

At good colleges none of the CS majors are fedora lords because you have to have a high SAT (hence high IQ) to get in
>>
>>38484437
Ahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahagahahahahahhahahagshshshahahahahahhahahahaha this is not true

T. upenn
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.