[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever dated interracially? > your race > their race

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 32

Anyone ever dated interracially?
> your race
> their race
> do you regret it
I have moments where I regret it, I feel like on a deep level they will never fully understand me. Eventually he's expecting me to see his POV but I already get his world. It's frustrating when I can mingle with his people and they like me, while he struggles to look my folks in the eye. I like his music, he doesn't like mine. I like his movies, he can't tolerate mine.

I wouldn't want kids with him, he'd only end up confusing the shit out of them and they'd go full Elliot.

pic kinda related, but I'm Asian.
>>
>>38483638
I tried to get with a black girl before I graduated from high school. It ended in me feeling empty again. No romantic relationship is worth it, faggot.
>>
>>38483638
I have multiple times
>your race
Kang/black
>their race
Mestiza/Latina
>do you regret it
Of course not

I do think that having a child with a white man is kind of dangerous though, especially if the child's mother is Asian. Half white/half Asian kids tend to grow up to be fucked in the head, I don't know what it is. If you insist on having a child with a white man, make sure your child spends as much time as possible with your people.
>>
>>38483638
No, I am a ROBOT. I have never dated anyone, of any race.
>>
>>38483638
I fucked a Latina and we hung out. She had some black in her. I'm white. It was pretty good.
>>
File: IMG_2556.png (667KB, 950x1650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2556.png
667KB, 950x1650px
>white
>filip
First chick was pretty cool and almost exactly like me. We understood each other so we'll, but then I moved. Haven't talked to her since. Second was a Stacey who (I think?) had her heart in the right place but was too stupid to make the right decisions regarding me which made my already shitty life even shittier.
Only dated those two people in my life and they're both qt filips.
>>
>>38483716
Fuck you you racist anti white piece of shit.
>>
>>38483788
Forgot to add; I don't regret the first but I regret the second. Wasn't because of race though.
>>
>>38483742
Say a black girl wanted to fugg you. She likes what you like, BUT she does enjoy Tyler Perry and rap music. Do you make an effort to like that stuff or just autistically sulk until she's ready to listen to more Vampire Weekend?
>>
>>38483716
>le muh people

this meme kills me every time
>>
>>38483638
> your race
black: jamaican
> their race
asian: korean
> do you regret it
One of the best decisions of my life
>>
File: Yawning2.jpg (310KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
Yawning2.jpg
310KB, 849x565px
>>38483638

Another asian girl with a white dude.
>>
>>38483846
Not a meme. Think about how elliot rodger would've turned out if he didn't hate being Asian so much? How often do you see half Asians (or full Asians) ridiculing their own race and hating themselves for not being white? How often do you see Asian women disrespecting Asian men and becoming whores for white guys? It's an epidemic with Asians.
>>
>>38483716
I don't think this is even true anon. Elliot Rodgers and that other guy from years ago are the only 2 notable cases of crazy hapas, meanwhile you've got niggers shooting each other every other day.

The whole hapa bullshit is just a meme.
>>
>>38483888
White women don't respect white men much either. Things will change once the betas revolt and usher in the nat soc government.
>>
File: 1490362587684.jpg (32KB, 335x352px) Image search: [Google]
1490362587684.jpg
32KB, 335x352px
>>38483638
>your race
white
>their race
paki/indian muslim
>do you regret it
Kind of, her parents hated me because they wanted her to date a brown guy like her, but she and I were really good together. We argued a lot about religion tho, and she's gone on to be a 100% SJW, so bullet dodged there
>>
Yes
Me: 20 year old white male
Her: 20 year old Indian female

We are in the US

Not together anymore but didn't regret it. She was born in the US and we both came from wealthy backgrounds (parents in medical field, private schools). There was pretty much no cultural barrier besides her parents being weird (mostly due to Islam). We were both atheists so it didn't matter much.

Wasn't worried about having kids. I know people say Indian men are omega tier but I'm personally friends with tons of US-born Indian people and they're just like everyone else, none of the ones I knew had appreciable problems with women. I think this stereotype mostly comes from FOBy Indians who don't know the intricacies of western dating culture, and from US born ones with sheltered upbringings. Plus it would have been dope to have Indian looking kids with green eyes.

I would date any race, probably. Although it would be unlikely for me to date a black person just because most are very culturally different from me.
>>
>>38484064

>durr us born is just like everyone else
>hurr culturally different

Quit the bullshit and just say you find 'em ugly
>>
>>38483828
>thinking you have to like everything your partner likes
People have been disliking their partners hobbies for generations, if you are autistic enough to think everybody has to like everything you like you deserve to be alone
>>
>>38483888
>How often do you see half Asians (or full Asians) ridiculing their own race and hating themselves for not being white?
Well the only hapa and Asian guys i've known has both successfully gotten white Gf's even tough both were dumb geeks with out much claim to success.
>>
>>38483638
I date a Puerto Rican Asian chick. She was perfect except her bacne.
>>
>>38484124
I don't though

Most are uneducated and speak differently and we would have pretty much nothing in common. Of course there are educated "whitewashed" black women and I've found a few attractive but there just aren't that many of them.
>>
Me: Blonde, blue eyed white woman
Him: Congolese black man

I would do it again and again. Black men are just a different breed of men. He exuded raw masculine power and his dick was three times the size of my former white STEM degree having bf.
>>
>>38484280
oh man, can't lie, this triggered me. good think I have pretty acute self awareness though.
>>
>>38484064
>I know people say Indian men are omega tier but I'm personally friends with tons of US-born Indian people and they're just like everyone else
It's not really a genetic quality. It's more due to the kind of society india is that turn the men retarded. Also all sanitary issues probably don't help with growing up. Their hormon levels are probably fucked up due to all the pollution.

>Plus it would have been dope to have Indian looking kids
Hahahahahahahaha.
>>
>>38484280
Be more subtle next time, this is too blatantly b8 even for the autistes on /r9k/
>>
>>38484431
What does Indian society do to them?

Anyways, I've always wanted to date an Indian girl. They're cute and seem the same or nicer than white girls desu.
>>
>>38484148
There's a difference between not liking something and then refusing to give things a shot because you've already dismissed it in your mind. I make the effort even when I don't want to.

>>38484239
It's the attitude like this that would keep me from breeding with my boyfriend. Granted, no one is going to think I'm retarded since I'm Asian, but there's always that hidden implication that white is the right way to speak/think, any deviancy from that is "unresolvable cultural differences" instead of just trying new shit. He doesn't like dinner with my family because he doesn't get why everyone has to be present and why they care about what's going on with each other for hours. However, I don't see him asking questions or trying to be involved, he's just biding his time until we can back to being alone in regular society.
>>
>>38484431
You're taking it out of context, I have green eyes (and blonde hair) so I think the slightly darker pigmentation + green eyes + lighter-than-normal-indian-maybe hair would be good. Idgaf about the skin color by itself, your children are still genetically yours no matter who the other parent is, it's really only a small subset of physical features that nonwhite genes overshadow.

>>38484483
Basically they don't have a dating culture. So your parents introduce you to a bunch of their friends' or community members' children until you find one you like and your parents find acceptable, and you get married. In bollywood romance is usually portrayed a lot more romantically and idealistically than in the West, think like niceguy/white-knight fantasies.

Then growing up from consuming western media, they think the US is full of super slutty women who will sleep with just about anybody. US women are way more promiscuous than Indian women, but of course the media greatly exaggerates it, and the indian men don't realize that it's still pretty hard to get laid with attractive women unless you're really attractive. And in the US, they usually don't have their parents with them to help them find people. So they have all these weird misconceptions and misaligned social skills. This still isn't everybody though. I think the main problem is that they can be creepily sexual aggressive because they're not socialized with the boundaries we are.
>>
>>38484483
Nah you're right bro, Just like whatever country you live in, there are social classes of people. So while there may be a lot of pathetic no clue loo's there are probably just as many Indian Chads.

Also, i can literary not understand how people feel that indian as a general trait would be attractive. I'm not denying that i might find a indian woman attractive, But generally speaking indians are one of the few ethnicities that i don't find attractive, aboes being the other. But i guess that's just one of the things i just can't understand.

>>38484714
So why would it be "Dope" to have indian looking kids with green eyes? Is it just the rarity of a "Indian" with green eyes or what?
>>
File: 1427427490311.jpg (38KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
1427427490311.jpg
38KB, 320x427px
Yeah once
> your race
White

> their race
Black

> do you regret it
Not really "regret it" but we didn't make it passed a couple dates
Not because she was a bitch or anything but more because she had horrid taste in music and her ass smelled awful. That and because she admitted to something like 9 dudes she's sucked off before and she was younger than me, so that kinda weirded me out.
>>
>>38484598
I put whitewashed in quotes because I know it's offensive. I basically just meant non-ghetto. More a matter of poverty and education and accent (so basically, socioeconomic status) than anything else.

Also I think it's weird how much you are trying to cling on to your parents' culture. Most people I know that are second generation immigrants (e.g. my ex) are fine with basically having a relationship that fully embraces western/american culture. In fact when my ex's parents tried to make me do weird muslim shit she stood up for me.

Of course, just eating dinner with your family is different though. It sounds like your boyfriend is just a dick, because it's pretty normal to have family dinners. I'm white and I had a sit-down family dinner where we talked about what was going on everyday when I was growing up. So I don't think this is a race thing
>>
>>38483638
I'm white and dated an Indian girl once. She was born in California and aside from the permanent suntan she was pretty much an average basic white woman who wore yoga pants while drinking Starbucks. But her family? Holy shit, what a bunch of wogs. I'm pretty sure her father never took a bath in his life. We broke up when she went to med school and her father who reeked of curry decided only a doctor was good enough for his little girl and she went along with it.
>>
>>38484767
I guess because it would be rare. I'm not like you in that I don't find indian people any less attractive than white people in general. I live in the US where most indian immigrants are really wealthy, though. When I went to the UK I noticed that the average indian people were less attractive.
>>
>>38484598
Sounds like my cousin's relationship. She married a white guy because there's nothing else in Minnesota. He wanted to raise his children like white kids and got buttmad and didn't want to let them learn any kind of Asian language. Now they can never know what my grandma (their great grandma) is saying to them. Shit I never met my great grandparents or even one of my grandpas for that matter. I would have loved to talk to them.

I feel bad for those kids cause they're gonna end up as fucked up self hating hapas. I just know it. I don't get why some people are so insistent on raising people as something they're not. If he wanted white kids he should have married a white girl. I don't see the problem with having hints of both cultures. Isn't that the whole point of hybrids?

If you ever have kids and their interested in your culture let them be. If not meh they probably don't have identity issues then.
>>
I'm white and married to a black girl. We get along, I don't really regret it. If we have kids, well I'd prefer fully white but they'll be our kids so it won't matter that much.
>>
>>38483638
Yup.

>your race
Half-Jap/Half-White

>their race
Half Arab/Half White

>do you regret it
Nope. Been married six years now.
>>
>>38484999
Was your dad Japanese or white? Important question
>>
>>38484999
so the babies would be half white,. quarter Japanese and quarter Arab?
>>
>>38483828

I make an effort to avoid STDs and shred of dignity left
>>
>>38485044
Dad Jap, Mom white. So I'm in the clear.

>>38485047
Correct. Our son looks mostly white but with slightly ethnic features. Mostly around the eyes.
>>
I'm dating an Arab nigger right now and I dated a jew and an asian girl before
>>
> your race
turk
> their race
dutch, black, asian
> do you regret it
Not really, it was ok but hard to hide from friends and family
>>
>>38483716
>make sure your child spends as much time as possible with your people.

You mean monkeys, aren't you?
>>
>>38484714
Tbh Indian culture doesn't sound like its a problem, sounds more like its American culture that's fucked up and the Indian guys just don't get the subtleties of it enough to not be sperg lords.

>>38484767
I think they're really cute. They often have very white-looking features and act like a shy white girl would, and their smiles always look goofy but in a really cute way. It alway makes me happy to see them smile. The shade of their skin is nice too, and they're usually nice girls even though I've never asked one out before. Indian girls are overall qt 3.14s IMO.

But yeah, abbos are a no go for me. I'm not attracted to black girls for the most part either, even if they're attractive, it's like something just doesn't register for me.
>>
>>38483638
gay
white and went on 2 dates with an asian guy

it was alright; but as i become more alt-right i regret it a little
>>
>>38483638
>white
>half white, half black

It was a hook up more than dating. Didn't regret it. To be fair I didn't realise he was half-black, looks like an Southern Italian or something
>>
>>38485459
>Gay
>alt-right

Oh hey Milo. Sorry the books not selling well.
>>
>>38485351
Learn English before you speak to me, cunt.
>>
>>38485508
>hook up
>didn't regret it
I hope you're a faggot, otherwise you're a lying cunt.
>>
>>38485555

im not milo you tard
>>
>>38485796
>>38485796
Why would I regret it? It was good sex, we hanged out a bit in between. Was never meant to be anything serious and we both knew that.

Give me one good reason why I would regret it.
>>
>>38485459
>gay
>worried about race mixing
>think you won't be degenerate if you date a white man

It doesn't matter anon. Date whoever you want, not like you're going to reproduce anyways, just don't pull a MILO where you're getting fucked by niggers in the ass.

Also maybe donate some of your disposable income that you'll have due to not ever having kids to alt right causes, or something, idk.
>>
>white
>a black and a jew
No, I ended up staying friends with both. What sucks is they both devolved into SJWs around the time we split.
>>
>>38485905
Because women usually regret hooking up with people since they get nothing out of it.
>>
>>38483638
Yes
I'm White Australian European descent
She was I think around half white half aboriginal.
I fucking hate full aboriginals but some of these mixed girls with like 70/30 white to abo ratio are hot as fuck
White features but light brown skin and big lips
Now dating a pure White Christian South African in a long term relationship
Gotta preserve the white race and all
>>
>>38485980
>nothing out of it

Good sex, someone to smoke weed and play vidya with. Also cuddling. Very short-term but was fun af
>>
>I'm white
>She was black

She was really sweet but not at all an interesting person, at least based on the conversations we had. Didn't quite date, but we cuddled and fooled around quite a few times. I stopped the following semester because I was a lot busier with assignments and I didn't see it going anywhere. I wasn't super attracted to her either because she was quite noticeably overweight, but at the time I took what I could get.
>>
>>38483638
>white
>chinese (hong kong)
>no
>>
>>38486033
>lol u get good sex
>someone to smoke weed and play vidya with
>someone to cuddle with
>implying the latter two aren't the real reason you did it
>implying he didn't do both these things solely to make you happy so you guys would fug
>implying you aren't literally being used as a living onahole

You could get the cuddling, vidya and companionship out of a real relationship but instead you choose to be a man's sex toy. Sad.
>>
File: 67212145621.jpg (33KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
67212145621.jpg
33KB, 313x313px
>Me Black
>Her White

Kinda regret it. We got together because we had the same interests. Games and weebshit mostly. We dated for a year, and then she cheated on me.
Felt horrible for a while, but got over it. A month later she wouldn't stop trying to find different ways to contact me. But eventually she gave up since I never responded.

Was actually thinking about giving her another chance, but I just wouldn't be able to respect myself if I did.
>>
>>38485222
you mean it was a bit hard to hide your roach identity from their friends and family
>>
>>38483638
no, and glad I haven't
>>
>>38486097
Still, we both had fun. I don't see the issue. True, emotionally it's not very fulfilling and I don't plan on having hook ups regularly (because STDs too) but it was an opportunity that came up and I took it, and I don't regret it.
>>
>>38484824
>weird muslim shit
Please, please elaborate on this story
>>
>>38486111
THE NOG GOT KEKED HUEHUEHUE

Sorry anon also btw most white girls who date you are just using u friendly reminder there are thousands of lonely black qts and also u deserved to be punished for ur sins

Haha lol
>>
>>38483638
I'm dating a first generation Mexican-American girl. We've been dating since we were both in highschool. I am white.

I don't regret it at all really. I feel like I've gained a lot of perspective from mingling with her family. Most of her relatives are either immigrants or still live in Mexico. I've picked up a fair amount of Spanish and I think her relatives like me.
>>
File: 386471514.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
386471514.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>38486185
>u deserved to be punished for ur sins
What sins exactly?
>>
>me: caucasian
>her: korean-canadian
>regrets: none

We matched on tinder while we were both on holiday in a european city.
I went to her hotel and we fucked.
She moaned loud af.
Her parents were in the same hotel.
>>
>>38485862
Oh shit, you're not actually Milo? Man, I totally thought you actually were him, posting on r9k. Golly, thanks for clearing that up you fucking dork.
>>
Slav with latin
No regrets
>>
>>38486111
Haha you're a black cuck
>>
>>38486250
For sleeping with a white woman nigger. Your melanin is what gives you strength, when you inject it into some white bitch you're giving more power to whitey. When you make love to a black woman you both give each other power. Fuck you fucking race traitor nigger. U DESERVE 2 BE BURNT IF U DO BAD THINGS LOL!

>>38486173
You r an onahole made of flesh u stupid roastie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38483888
Are you retarded? Elliot didnt hate being asian. He hated his dad he hated his family. His dad fucked him over for some stepmom pussy. Elliot was already fucked when he was young but his dad didnt help him
>>
>>38486111
>111
Is the loneliest number > : )

Didn't know blacks could be cucked lel
>>
>>38483638
From what country is your blood from?
>>
>>38483849
From one Jamaican to another, how did you do it?
>>
File: 1475231213619.jpg (258KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475231213619.jpg
258KB, 1200x900px
>>38486393
>You r an onahole made of flesh u stupid roastie

If I'm onahole for him what stopped him from being like a dildo to me?
>>
File: 81792149717.jpg (23KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
81792149717.jpg
23KB, 500x385px
>>38486328
Can happen to anyone. Sad but oh well.
>>38486418
Didn't even notice. Nice find.
>>
Does 5 second salute*
>>
>>38483638
> your race
Human
> their race
2D
> do you regret it
No. 2D women will always love you, never back talk, and they are cleaner.
>>
>>38486456
>why does it matter if I'm a living onahole as long as he's a living sex toy too?
Lol anon just lol
>>
Holy shit so many normies having put benis in vagina
>>
File: 3125887.jpg (34KB, 462x461px) Image search: [Google]
3125887.jpg
34KB, 462x461px
>>38483638
>your race
White
>their race
Central Asian
>do you regret
No, still dating for 3 years now. My country is like 98%+ white or some shit so her parents are super chill with me. And fuck kids, I don't want any, before the /pol/ faggots start spamming Elliot Rodger pictures
>>
>>38486521
Other than 'muh morals', explain why this is bad
>>
>>38486617
BEPIS (tm)
>>
>>38486625
He can't. He's just another bitter virgie.
>>
>>38486621
>don't want kids
Cuck.
>>
>>38486625
>why is it bad for me to be used as a living onahole
If that's what you think of yourself is then nothing's wrong with it I guess. Kind of just assumed you thought of yourself as a human being though sorry :/
>>
>>38483638
> your race
Latino
> their race
White
> do you regret it
Not because he was white. I regret that he was the only person I'd done sexual stuff with. I mean I'm pretty sure the first time was technically a rape. He knew my issues with sex stuff and I said only just the tip but he went all the way. After that I figured we might as well.

I regret the abortion issue though
>>
File: 1499101715862.png (184KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
1499101715862.png
184KB, 332x396px
>>38486768
>If that's what you think of yourself is then nothing's wrong with it I guess. Kind of just assumed you thought of yourself as a human being though sorry
>>
>>38486834
>implying I dont use the tomorrow theme
also, youre a scum lowlife
>>
>>38486834
>ur a virgin fedora maymay lol!111
Classic roastie self-defense mechanism. Doesn't make anything I said less true though, just means you have to deflect by calling me a virgin :)
>>
Once, she was north indian, so still aryan right bros?
Im white
It was decent
>>
>>38483638
I'm white and my only relationship was a hispanic guy. I regret it not because of his race but because he turned out to be a cheater. Where I live it's 50% hispanic 48% white 2% other so it's no big deal.
>>
>>38486933
>just means you have to deflect by calling me a virgin

Just like you have to deflect by calling any girl who won't give you the time of day a roastie.
>>
>>38486451
literally just go to south korea. I visited there once and the amount of black/korea couples were more than the US lol
>>
>>38486971
It's fine bro, Indians are basically white. Hitler looked for remnants of aryan mythos in their culture even.

>>38487002
It is a big deal and you deserved to be cheated on (implying white girls browse r9k and this isn't b8)
>>
>>38486794
Just the tip LMAO. You killed your baby you skank.
>>
>>38483638
I'm an asian man and have really only dated white girls so yes, I have dated interracially. I regret them but not because they were white girls. I regret them because my relationships all end with me being more depressed than before. If I date again, it'll probably end in suicide.
>>
>>38483638
Nah.
A cute but very overweight pajeeta chased me around in college and my disinterest was palpable. Mostly because I was a total mess at the time.
Didn't stop her from trying though.
>>
>>38483638
Yeah, I had a white girlfriend in high school. Lost my virginity to a white girl last year. Hung out a couple other times with this other white girl earlier this year. I'm black.

inb4 "NIGGER"
I'm attracted to black women too, and don't really have any preferences. I've just found that a lot of black girls don't think I'm cool enough so white girls are just easier.
>>
I dated a black girl, i'm white. It was nice but I can't trust or love women so I broke it off so that one of us could be happy.
>>
>>38483811
Here you are, buddy, here's your extra special (you)
>>
>>38487040
>It is a big deal and you deserved to be cheated on (implying white girls browse r9k and this isn't b8
I"m a fag

>>38487078
lol i'm not a female. white women here date hispanic guys all the time though.
>>
>>38487078
It's a good thing your opinion doesn't matter huh wite boi?
>>
>>38483638
White
Dated Cambodian, Taiwanese, and a few Vietnamese
No regrets, next up is korean or japanese I think.
>>
>>38487010
>roasties assume everyone, even Internet strangers, want their time of day
Lol no anon, this is delusional behavior anon. When a roastie has run out of arguments she quickly resorts to shame and personal insults. The fact that she started shaming me only proves my point that she's a toasty roastie who is insecure : ^ )
>>
>>38487113
LMAO black boi. It'll mean shit when I pound your face into a bloody pulp. Remember when the cop comes don't reach for your slurpy you might get shot accidentally
>>
>>38487141
N-n-nooo p-p-pleaaase!!

You would piss your pants if a black guy even looked in your general direction.
>>
>>38487195
>>38487141
Both of you are faggots stop pretending to be le badass black nog / le badass rayciss white goy. You're faggots who will never amount to anything just stop posturing on a fucking Mongolian knitting forum Jesus fucking Christ you fucking faggots Reeeeee
>>
File: download (78).jpg (10KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
download (78).jpg
10KB, 269x187px
>>38487195
I literally just screamed nigger in dudes face today and kept screaming it in his face and asked him to fight me and he just kept walking. Stop with your bullshit. White men beat black men in fights all the time.
>>
>>38487195
Niggers are nothing but a big lie. You lie about your penises. You lie about being human. Niggers just fake it till they make it
>>
>>38486451

Just beeeee~~~~ myself

Living in NYC also helps
>>
>>38487265
whoa youre so hardcore anon that totally true story proves it
>>
>>38486451
>>38487302

Also I'm light skinned, that probably helps a bit.
>>
>>38487306
It is true. That's the funny thing bitch. I ain't afraid of you black boy. I'll kill you boy.
>>
>>38487295
Weird how you immediately brought up the big black cock. Just like right off the bat. Kinda like it's something that's on your mind a lot.
>>
File: Epic_af1aa4_324726.gif (987KB, 415x288px) Image search: [Google]
Epic_af1aa4_324726.gif
987KB, 415x288px
>>38487306
husks Josh's Josh's Josh's
>>
>>38487323
Oh yeah totally. I'm super scared too.
>>
>>38487345
The little black cock in your case.
>>
>>38487370
You would be if I saw you in person. But obviously not since I'm hundreds of miles away from you.
>>
>me white
>she black
It's great, she's literally me but a black girl. Mildly concerned that if we had kids I'd have to give them the cop talk that black kids apparently have to get.
>>
File: 1500457483651.jpg (255KB, 2000x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1500457483651.jpg
255KB, 2000x1247px
idk where else to post this but I've seen this picture floating around and i need sauce anyone please?
>>
>>38487448
what's the cop talk?
>>
Me: half latino half norwegian
Her: Vietnamese
We're doing pretty good, not concerned about hapa issues as nobody gives a shit about race here unless youre a paki or a nigg
>>
>>38487476
That they have to be extra careful cause dem cops is rayciss
>>
>>38486794
>Latino
>abortion
This doesn't make sense for two reasons. A LatinO can't get pregnant. Only a LatinA can get pregnant. And latinas don't have abortions so what the fuck are you talking about
>>
> your race
White Australian.
> their race
Filipina.
> do you regret it
Living there takes a while to get used to but she's great. I've never been with a girl that I had as much in common with as one of my friends, so the cultural differences don't really matter so much. That being said, all previous gfs were foreign too.
>>
>>38483638
I once dated a feminist does that count?
>>
>>38487448
Anon the cop talk isn't real, it's bullshit invented by liberal Jews to push the whole white guilt narrative. Most black kids don't even have parents to give them the talk.

If you love her marry her anon. Also something you WILL have to worry about is those same liberal Jews teaching them to hate you and think all whites are evil once they go to uni. Careful anon.
>>
>>38487448
How big are her niggertits?
>>
>me
Moroccan
>Their race
White European, black Caribbean, east Asian
>regrets
Sorta regret not picking up more from Creole and Vietnamese, could've been fun.
>>
>>38487914
Are you an Arab or an blacc?
>>
File: 1498922058897.jpg (26KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
1498922058897.jpg
26KB, 395x395px
>>38483638
Please don't date outside your race, it would be best for everyone if we didn't race mix and kept to our selves.
>>
>>38488101
I know I'm doing a bad thing. I know my children will be abominable and my wife will probably never speak perfect English and I'll spend the rest of my life away from my kin, but I feel like I have no choice.
Look at out countries, look at our women.
What kind of fool would tolerate the madness and depravity going on here?
>>
>>38487539
In the Spanish language, any mix of male and female is referred to as people. So if I'm speaking about my race and it consists of both genders, it is LatinO. If I'm speaking about myself, then I am LatinA. The question was my race. My race consists of males and females, therefore I am LatinO. Don't try to correct someone on something you don't understand, anon.

And the abortion issue was our fracture on opinions on it. I didn't say I did that. I said it was an issue.
>>
>>38488028
Berber but I look Arabic.
>>
I'm black//mixed and have almost exclusively dated out of my race, don't really relate well to black chicks.

I listen to metal, am generally into nerdy shit, science, speak properly, etc..
>>
>>38488432
You're a credit to your race.
Do you ever get told by kangs to stop acting white?
>>
>>38488478
Never happened to me, no. They get a little weirded out when they find out I'm into metal and old school rock.
>>
>>38483638
My first and only gf when we were 15.
>me
white (scottish and ukrainian)
>her
mulatto or maybe quadroon, mom's dutch and dad's your average deadbeat negroid

I don't regret kissing and feeling tits but I regret spending 5 months with a bitch. She's probably a bitch because she has no father.
pic related is most flattering taken since then
>>
>>38483638
>half white half venezuelan male
>dominican female
>never again.

First girl I ever fucked, this bitch could never stop complaining about ANYTHING!
"God I hate this town", "I wanna move back to FL", "Anon, your cock is great but you don't last long enough", "I hate dancing with you anon"
Didn't like oral, giving or receiving.
Half assed handjobs
Did kegels every fucking day so her twat suffocated my cock
I stayed with her for 5 months, probably since she was my first.

I stuck to dating white girls after and everything was better. Now I'm married to a white girl and I have never looked back.

Here's to ending white genocide
>>
File: 1495670742791.jpg (32KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495670742791.jpg
32KB, 360x360px
>>38488675
>Did kegels every fucking day so her twat suffocated my cock
That sounds pretty hot anon
>>
>>38488930
Naw Anon it was painful. As a virgin, I never thought there would be such a thing as pussy being too tight.
>>
>white grill
>black guy

It was okay, didn't regret anything. I'm pretty sure he had a thing for white girls because he seemed pretty fixated on all the other women in our class, which made me feel kind of weird. He also tried to tell me he was related to Einstein, lel.
>>
>>38488675
>Here's to ending white genocide
>half venezuelan male
...but you're not white though.
>>
File: 1499675362205.png (465KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1499675362205.png
465KB, 1000x1050px
>>38488675
>Here's to ending white genocide
That's not a thing.
>>
>>38486097
>implying men don't enjoy cuddling
Reality, m8. Get a grip.
>>
>>38489078
Reddit please go.
And don't step on the oregano on your way out.
>>
File: 691960782.jpg (242KB, 1024x729px) Image search: [Google]
691960782.jpg
242KB, 1024x729px
>>38483638
>you race
black
>their race
white (jewish)
>do you regret it
Not really, took her to prom, got head from her and ate her out. Only regret not fucking her,
>at first she didn't want to fuck
>at the time we were both virgins
>One night after giving me head for just a bit i pulled out condom
>she says fine
>laying on her back with legs open
>put condom on
>dick starts to get soft
>don't wanna look like an idiot jerking my dick with condom on standing over her
>decide to kiss her
>she here's bathroom door close
>"oh shit my mom is up"
>i leave, have to pull "used" condom off my dick
>spend rest of summer getting high with friends and putting her off
>we basically break up over text but it wasn't really that serious
>>
>>38489049
but my kids will be 3/4 white and I'll raise em as nazis
>>
>>38486293
pinche blyat
>>
>>38488398
>MUH WHITE SLAVES
>>
>>38489781
Let's hope they don't institute genomic sequencing as a requirement for citizenship

not that I'd pass, I'm like 3/8 Irish
>>
>>38489744
>put condom on
>dick starts to get soft
This happened to me twice, both times I did the tard thing and just jacked off standing over her
Both times it didn't work (2 different girls)

Still technically a virgin. Feels bad man
>>
>>38486111
You realized the truth of black man white woman relationships. White women are whores and always cheat, if you're black it just means she'll either ditch you for a white guy or bang tons of other black guys to get her bbc quota
>>
>>38483638

I dated a black model for a few weeks. One day she took a shit in my toilet and didn't flush it. I never called her again.
>>
For the last 2 years I've only dated non-white girls
>>
Why is it pale white guys like blonds or gingers that are into black girls?
>>
>>38483638
I've never dated any girl. I've only had fuck buddies because I'm wild animal.

>white
>black, blasian
>no

I have no racial preference, but I think the color contrast of my white dick with a black/brown pussy is great. I like women of all races though.

Dating a bipolar Latina someday might be necessary. I've been close to a few Latinas, but we were never in any sort of relationship, unfortunately.
>>
File: 1496475862250.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1496475862250.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>38486111
>she cheated
Even BBC can't help
>>
File: 1500513285087.png (410KB, 956x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1500513285087.png
410KB, 956x1196px
>>38483638
> your race
white
> their race
Latina
> do you regret it
Yes. I was miserable as hell, and she was a massive whore before we started dating. She left me about half a year ago and haven't spoke to her since. Now's she dating Chad. Useless whore can fuck off forever
>>
>my race
Northern Germanic
>their race
Kurd
>do you regret?
Nah. it was in 7th grade and she came unto me. Didn't know what it meant eing in a relationship.
22 now and have been with:
1 Japanese (or so she claimed)
1 Thai
2 Dutch (I assume)
1 Iraqi

I'm not sure if I should regret it. In public I'm usually full 1488 and most people close to me probably think that I'm virgin, but I would do again.
>>
>>38484280

what about the smell though?
>>
>>38492162
>in public im 1488
>do it again

Fucking poser race traitor faggot
>>
>>38489744
Lies, Jewish girls don't give head
>>
>>38486456

women dont enjoy sex, they only do it for some kind of gain be it social or monetary
>>
>>38492443
I guess, but hookers don't count.
>>
>>38488101
tell that to white women
>>
>anyone ever dated
No
>>
File: 1486344816890.jpg (2MB, 2506x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1486344816890.jpg
2MB, 2506x3508px
>>38484431
If I bred with an Indian women I'd pray that we have daughters instead of sons. I'm already an omega male and mix that with an Indian sperg and he'd probably end up the next CWC.
>>
>>38483638
I haven't dated yet, closest I've come was with a white girl anyways, but I don't see why it would cause issues. My parents are very anti-racists (extremely conservative though, it's strange. Not that I'm not exactly the same), so the only way it would be an issue is if their parents hated white people or whatever.
>>
>>38483638
I'm white and dated a half Thai/ half white girl. She was cute but I couldn't really open up to her because of my insecurity so it didn't work out
>>
File: 1407635952405.gif (16KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
1407635952405.gif
16KB, 320x288px
>>38490396
>Dad used to swear he was part Native
>Mom didn't believe him, he believes a lot of weird hippie shit
>Got a genetic test, mom got one two
>I'm 110% Northern European with a 10% margin of error
>MFW
>>
>>38483638
> your race
Gaelic
> their race
Gaelic/Aboriginal Australian mix
> do you regret it
Not on racial grounds. She was an untreated borderline who was already on medication for severe anxiety and depression.
>>
>>38491461
To restore their children's ability to make melanin
>>
>>38483811
go on /r/ hapa for 5 minutes and see if hes lying. its essentially a white hate board. also grow up
>>
I would date a black person and perhaps an asian person but I live in Scotland and it's so white here. I've met less than 10 black people in my life.
>>
Didn't realise this thread was still alive
>>38486933
I didn't write that, but you do realise you calling me and that other person a roastie is literally the same thing when people call you a virgin? It's just mindless name-calling with no argument
>>38492613
That's a retarded assumption. Honestly, jokes aside, where did you get the idea women don't enjoy sex? I certainly did, I gained nothing monetary (we both paid for each other equally when doing stuff together) and nothing social either, because most people didn't like him
>>
File: Screenshot_20170720-045340.png (192KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170720-045340.png
192KB, 720x1280px
>>38493960
Bullshit. I got a message on their from a kid on their saying he liked being a hapa and his white dad was good to him and not racist. They also share a lot of videos of white male Asian female hapas like Markiplier who are happy and successful.
>>
I don't know really. Both my race and the races of my partners has been weird/ambiguous. I am 3/4 italian and 1/4 Chinese. I don't really look Chinese (eyes are kinda chink and I don't have a lot of body hair) but some people consider me hapa, some people consider me asian, and some people consider me Italian and some people just say I'm not white.

My first girlfriend was a white Cuban (Does that count as racemixing?)

Second was a Greek, probably the closest to me.

third was half korean half belgian. So idk. Did I racemix?
>>
>>38494035
Well hapa means half so you're not a hapa. You're whatever the word for one quarter Asian is.
>>
>>38483888
my cousins are half asians (chinese) and half white (brit), they are both (guy and girl) doing alright, have relationships and stable jobs
>>
>>38493960
Grow the fuck up and stop being a racist
>>
>>38484771
you dodged a bullet there mate
>>
File: 1500540668095.jpg (67KB, 705x927px) Image search: [Google]
1500540668095.jpg
67KB, 705x927px
>>38483638
Are black girls even trying?
>>
>>38484999
wew your kids are gonna be physically attractive when they grow up with all those mixed genes
>>
>>38486621
I can't make sense of what this picture is supposed to be....
>>
File: Screenshot_20170719-052553.png (479KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719-052553.png
479KB, 1280x720px
>>38494245
Yeah cause theyrr way hotter than that albino bitch
>>
>>38494328
LMAO you wish nigger. That ape you posted has a disgusting nose. That white girl posted will get way more guys wanting her than any dirty nigger female in this shit thread.
>>
>>38494077

Quadroon? I don't know jackshit about my ching chong ancestry, I was literally raised around a bunch of Italian immigrants and my Americanized half-polack cousins
>>
>>38484598
>I don't see him asking questions or trying to be involved, he's just biding his time until we can back to being alone in regular society.
Your boyfriend is retarded fampai
Plenty of white dick out there that's neither weeaboo or this kind of slack-jawed retard
>>
>>38483638
the stuff you mentioned has nothing to do with race
>>
>>38483788
>was too stupid to make the right decisions regarding me
explain, and it better not be "she didn't wanna date me anymore so she was stupid!"
>>
File: 1571_1486230683.jpg (54KB, 667x647px) Image search: [Google]
1571_1486230683.jpg
54KB, 667x647px
> your race
asian (korean)
> their race
Swedish girl who was exchange student, qt hispanic girls(colombian <3, dominican) and a few other white girls
> do you regret it
none except this one white girl who was kinda trashy but shes still good people. Limiting yourself based on superficial things like race is dumb. Go find someone right for you whatever their race is.
>>
I've hooked up with or dated almost every race, never had a gf until 21 and lost my virginity to an escort.
>my race
white (english-scottish)
>their races
chinese (3)
vietnamese
indian (4)
Pakistani
eritrean
syrian
brazilian (the triracial kind)
malaysian-turkish mongrel
black (negroid)
iranian

I just want to get a jew and more middle eastern cuties.
I don't regret anything. I wouldn't want to introduce most negroid women to my friends or family but other than that it's all good.
will take questions if anyone has them.
>>
>>38483888
it is a meme you low-IQ cunt. you're extrapolating a pattern from one real life example and some memes on /r9k/. most halfwhite half asian people turn out fine. better than avverage in fact because their household income and education is likely to be quit high
>>
>>38494350
She won't get me with her gross waxy skin.
>>
>>38488101
racemixing is actually fine as long as niggers are not involved.

niggers have a mean IQ of like 85 even when raised in 1st world countries where as the ethnicities of the rest of the world, when brought up in rich western countries, have a mean Iq of around 100 or higher for jews and east asians.

So race mixing is only bad when it is with a nigger because their low mean IQ genes drag the rest of the human race down.
it's like pouring toxic waste into the rest of humanity's gene pool.
>>
>>38488675
>Did kegels every fucking day so her twat suffocated my cock

I appreciate that there might be such a thing as a pussy beingtoo tight, but in general most girls would DEFINITELY benefit from their pussies being significantly tighter. I've fucked about 30 women, prostitutes and real women and one of them had a genuinely tight pussy and it felt miles better fucking her than anyone else, EVEN WITH A CONDOM ON. I never fucked her raw yet fucking her with a condom felt WAY better than fucking any other girl raw. a girl with a dynamite pussy like that is the best thing in the world. It was so tight that yes , one time it did start almost constrictng my dick and feeling like I was gonna pop a blood vessel but every othertime we had sex it felt the best by far.

my girth is 5.5 inches.
>>
>>38485222
Nederlander?
>>
>your race
mixed (asian + hispanic)
>their race
white, black
>do you regret it
i don't regret dating either of them. they were pretty nice guys. had a few more issues dating the white guy because of some cultural things and beliefs but i don't regret dating them.
>>
>>38484999
Kamikaze + Suicide Bomber = ???????

Is this the next evolution of mankind martyrdom?
>>
>>38483716
This filthy nigger is absolutely right.
When you mix with us white people, your kid is probably going to be pretty ugly and pretty crazy.
We're DEFINITELY NOT worth race-mixing with.
I genuinely agree with him on that.
Just skip over us and go mix with the blacks.
Did you hear that they wuz kangz?
>>
>your race
pure nigerian kingline heritage
>their race
white (swedish)

she was fine dat pussy n ass good but every white crackr always so jealous cuz im bettr then dem
>>
>Anyone ever dated-
no you fucking cunt
>>>/soc/
>>>/adv/
>>
>>38483638
> your race
Latino (white>amerindian)

> their race
Mullato, I guess. 1/4 white, 3/4 black

> do you regret it
Kind of. She was my first gf and I learned how to kiss because of her, besides that, I didn't gain much. The major problem was not her race, it was her religion. She is a mormon and her father was a bishop or some shit like this. We had to have secret dates or else her parents would be mad at her. She tried to convert me all the time but I won't ever get as low as a mormon.
Then she turned 18 and instantly married some 'murican guy. Haven't talked to her for 2 years and I definitely don't miss her. Also, she was inclined to be WE WUZ but her religion says blacks descend from a damned guy from thousands of years ago, so she held herself.

Nowadays I'm targetting a qt Ryukyuan that I first met 4 or 5 years ago. We regularly go out together, both with friends and alone. IF everything goes right, I think I might have some problems on the future. Her father doesn't want his bloodline to be mixed, but who knows what can happen, eh?
>>
My race: Lebanese
Her race: Italian

We are still together, and everything has been fine. Physically, I am mistaken for Italian when Im over there, so there is not much racial disparity in appearance, which helps ofcourse.
Oh and Im not a Syrian refugee, so I go visit her alot, and she comes too.
>>
>>38497767
Lebanese are white
>>
I dated a jewess once.
>>
me: African
him: European
Do you regret it?: No, we have plans of getting married within the next year. :3
>>
>>38497854
Yes, but some are darker. This information is relevant because her family is very far right, so had I been darker they would not be as accepting. Anyway, I did a DNA test and am 20% Italian, which might explain this.
>>
if i do date, i'm going to date an asian girl. or a half white half asian girl.
asians girls are the cutest girls imo
>>
>>38483638
I was banging a sikh girl from India for awhile. She had to hide that fact because her family would have lost their minds and disowned her.

It was alright I guess but I wouldn't have produced white children and thus been a failure.
>>
>>38487465
PLEASE FFS SOMEONE HELP ME
>>
>>38483638
>white ginger
>half Jamaican half white
>no

I actually really miss her.
We didn't always get along, but I think us meeting was an important part of each other's lives.
>>
>arab
>french-american
>lol no still together
>>
>>38499139
Where u from brah
>>
File: sim.jpg (19KB, 382x536px) Image search: [Google]
sim.jpg
19KB, 382x536px
>>38483638
No, but I wanna date an Asian QT 3.14.
>>
>>38487465
I think it's from porn
>>
File: AboWom.jpg (217KB, 562x656px) Image search: [Google]
AboWom.jpg
217KB, 562x656px
>be Amerifat
>interested in prehistory
>wanna fug an Abo/Papuan, cuz that's the closest thing to a cavewoman left on earth
>they might be all but extinct in a century
>>
I'm mixed arab/islander and I only date white girls so yeah

no regrets specifically associated to race
we're all just people, it works out or it doesn't.
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.