[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an enjoyable way to commit suicide? No, I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: The End.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
The End.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
Is there an enjoyable way to commit suicide? No, I don't mean an edgy, stupid way that your 12 year old sense of """""""humor""""""" thinks is funny. I mean a pleasant suicide method.
>>
>>38483450
if you were serious you wouldnt ask that here.

but since you said nothing stupid and edgy try swallowing a whole pineapple. jam it in there!
>>
>>38483450
Living a normal life.
>>
>>38483450
heroin overdose is probably quite good
carbon monoxide will just send you to an eternal sleep, relatively easy to do inside a tent with charcoal
>>
>>38483484
That's not pleasant at all. I've dipped my toes into that shit begrudgingly and every single time I have I've regretted it immensely. Right now I'm stuck at "Do fucking nothing until you die", which is slightly better, but still pretty horrible.

>>38483518
>heroin overdose
I've thought about it. Seems pretty quick and not awful.

>carbon monoxide
Anything with gases is kind of hard to do right. Also, just neutral, as you said.
>>
Remove the catalytic converter of your car and leave engine running in a closed room (garage or smth)
You won't notice that you're dying
>>
>>38483563
No car. Doesn't sound fun. Also, hard to do with cars now.
>>
>>38483484
speedball is probably one better
>>
>>38483639
It would be the same death as >>38483518 said, carbon monoxide.
Also, your Parents, relatives, friends would just think you were working on your car if you worry about what those people think.
>>
File: 8972955516958.jpg (389KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
8972955516958.jpg
389KB, 960x960px
>>38483546
>Anything with gases is kind of hard to do right
i've read about carbon monoxide tent deaths with just a disposable BBQ. You just need to seal the tent as much as possible (the smaller tent the better) and let the charcoals burn.

It's definitely my preferred choice
>>
>>38483450
Google dolcett
Its just really hard to do and illegal
>>
>>38483731
>Also, your Parents, relatives, friends
Lol. I don't have parents or friends. And few relatives and I don't give a flying shit what they think.

>>38483736
>i've read about carbon monoxide tent deaths with just a disposable BBQ.
Yeah, the ones that succeeded.

>>38483775
>dolcett
Okay, you kill yourself too.
>>
You are a fucking faggot, and you will never do it. You can think you are clever and cool by saying shit like I'm going to kill myself, but in reality, if you would actually want to commit suicide, you would have done it already.
>>
do a flip lol

not at all surprised that was unoriginal
>>
>>38483838
Why wouldn't you succeed? carbon monoxide is very toxic in confined spaced.
>>
>>38483450
ODing on something

Dying while getting revenge on people you hate, but that kinda falls in teh edgy/stupid category.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.