[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found my perfect painless suicide method bros >wait till

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1467560836847.jpg (1MB, 2696x2844px) Image search: [Google]
1467560836847.jpg
1MB, 2696x2844px
I found my perfect painless suicide method bros
>wait till winter
>go outside
>get really fucking drunk
>slowly fall asleep
>freeze to death

I'm gonna put an end to this misery this winter
>>
nooo :( that is so sad, dont do it, you will regret it with wailing and sorrow at the second resurrection of book of revelation, just before the fire consumes you.
>>
>>38483123
Just do the helium method and stop fucking procrastinating.
>>
that's not funny thousands of hobos die a year in the winter
>>
>>38483123
where are you from OP? do you want to meet up and hang out with someone before you pass through the veil

>>38483218
1. who cares they're subhuman leeches (worse than robots, that is)
2. who said it was funny
3. that only validates the method you retard
>>
>>38483218
so? this is pretty much the best way to die
>>38483215
I don't want bags and shit over my head
>>38483256
absolutely not
>>38483185
fuck off normie
>>
>>38483272
you will regret it with wailing, as you watch the saints walking on the walls of the new jerusalem, and the fire descend from God and consumes the wicked out of mercy because their sense of regret tortures them, they beg God to destroy them so they can end this horrible feeling. amen.
>>
why painless suicide when you can go out in a blaze of glory? if you want to suicide at least have fun with it

go into a store scantily dressed and pick boogers in front of the qts

wear a mask and prowl the night

do whatever lol

life is fun
>>
>>38483397
I suffered enough desufam, I don't want more pain
>>
>>38483272
Obligatory text. I will help you commit suicide in a painless way, anon.
>>
>>38483539
it ain't pain desufam
it's fun
have fun
go kill hookers
set your local mosque on fire
theres plenty to do in world
im not saying dont kill yourself
im saying have fun
>>
>>38483654
Gosh darn it, I forgot the image.
>>
>>38483688
desu use it on yourself fag
>>
>>38483123
haha that wont work faggot you'll be back bro
>>
>>38483123
Fifty bucks says you wake up in the hospital missing your fingers and toes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.