[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand, why don't robots just >fly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Village Girls 4.jpg (21KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
Village Girls 4.jpg
21KB, 240x320px
I don't understand, why don't robots just

>fly to India or some other shithole
>buy a 8/10 streetgirl for like 2000 dollars (or however much they cost)
>bring her back and start a big ass comfy family
Some races bleach really well and as long as she has a good jaw your sons won't be chinlets like you. Also unless you're literally abusing her or she's a bad person there's no reason she'd leave you after having kids and a lot of you guys have lovable personalities anyway.
>>
That's a good plan m8. Punjab here I comejab.
>>
>>38482744
In india it's the bride's family that has to pay the groom
>>
>>38482744
Know the feel. Didn't go there for that purpose but still managed it. Would recommend to other robots who don't mind race mixing.
>>
>>38482744
Well for one thing that's extremely illegal. For another not just anyone can come into the country, at least through airports. For third thing if she's street urchin in India or Africa or China she almost certainly won't have any sort of official ID, how the fuck are you going to get her a visa to enter the US/EU? You'd have to see if she has citizenship in her home country in the first place and then see if you can get her a visa for US or EU. Then getting visa for such a person will be pretty much impossible and you'll immediately be suspicious to every authority in the world.
>>
>>38482813
Arabs been buying slave Indian girls for decades.
>>
>>38482836
They then have a system of bribed government officials and channels to work with. You're a single completely alone and mostly clueless westerner, you have none of that.
>>
>>38482744
Because I would probably get bored of her after a while and want to fuck other girls so it would be a waste of like $4000
>>
>has a kid with you
>she instantly divorces you after the kid is about 1 year old
>takes half your shit
>you have to pay her child support
>>
>>38482744
i already live in a shithole, tho. it's not anywhere near how you imagine things
>>
most indians are fucking ugly, wtf are you thinking OP?
>>
>>38482813
Ever heard of marriage visa? Think of all the guys who found a thai wives out there.

>>38482891
>or some other shithole
>>
Am I expected to be attracted to non-whites? What the fuck has happened to this world?
>>
>>38482744
Go watch Karl Pilkington's moaning of life, his first episode on marriage includes a trip to India to discuss their arraigned marriage culture. He goes through a matchmaking service and meets with a woman and her family. It isn't nearly as good as you're making it out to be. They hated him until he mentioned how large his house was, then they were keen on him and wanted to fill the entire fucking house up with her extended family. It isn't like wife-shopping, there are insane cultural factors at play.
>>
>>38482876
>implying a decent person would do that
>implying her family wouldn't disown her
>implying she can get back
>>
>>38482744
i dont wanna have shitty dirtnigger babies
>>
>>38482949
that guy sounds like the biggest faggot, no wonder he got cucked
>>
>>38482949
This. Only managed to avoid it by sending her family money regularly.
>>
>>38482993
Don't talk shit about Karl, he's more alpha than all of us. Watch An Idiot Abroad and the Moaning of Life and bask in the glory of Karl's world travels.
>>
>>38482744
One word

CURRY
>>
>>38482966
>implying she won't get a taste of American life and leave you a better man
>>
>>38483174
Ok but you didn't address my points at all
>>
File: 1492658849882.jpg (124KB, 368x473px) Image search: [Google]
1492658849882.jpg
124KB, 368x473px
Russian gf is asleep next to me atm OP
>>
>>38482949
During the time he meets the parents he comes off as a complete failure to them.

>shit education
>didn't want to mention income
>said he robbed few places
>says he a big gambler
>oh but I have a huge house lmao
kek
>>
>>38483279
C-can we see her feet?
>>
>>38482744
cuz the only way to get her into trumpistan is to marry her to get her a greencard and as soon as she is secure and settled in america she will freely divorce your dumb robotic ass
>>
>>38483534
Pics too big for 4chan. Would need ti resize it and I am lazy.
>>
>>38482909

White women are for black men and Pakis now.
Accept your fate.
>>
>>38482744
i would finally have someone to watch bollywood movies with. pajita, here i come!
>>
>>38482794
I'll change the rules.
>>
She's probably got a gross ass disease and will turn your man cave into a designated shitting floor.

Asian women and pajeetah women aren't going to solve your problems.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.