[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There have been over 50 homicides in Chicago already thi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1496031367407.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496031367407.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
>There have been over 50 homicides in Chicago already this month
>its only the 18th of july
>black people still blame white people for their problems
how do we fix chiraq?

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2017-chicago-murders
>>
>>38482114
Force the stats into the limelight and make black organizations admit they have a problem.
>>
>>38482130
its literally only because white people still think black people commit the most murders though
>>
>>38482130
I bet you're one of those people who thought if Obama said the phrase "radical Islamic terrorism" it would magically go away.
>>
>>38482130

white people really be thinking black folks be doing crime and joining gangs because THEY have a problem.

white people really finna ignore how they forced us into ghettos, denied us education and rights, and then wanna act like its black folks fault they be struggling in the hood.
>>
>vast majority of victims were male
>vast majority of killers were male

Why can't the male community just admit there is a problem with toxic masculinity and male-on-male violence?
>>
>>38482130
This. If the nogs learnt to stop commiting crime, I would think we could have a more peaceful city.

>>38482114
Nuke it and start over fresh with a white homogenous society and see how long it takes to for the crime rate to raise before the blacks infested. Also prevent blacks from entering as well.
>>
>>38482226
the easiest way to maintain a power structure is to set up the the masses to fail
and then blame the masses when they fail
obviously you need a little deception in between the steps to make people think they had a chance in the first place
they don't even need to be all that believable anyway as long as you get enough repetition to hammer it into the brains from birth
'muh freedoms' 'muh equality' 'muh make it if u try' 'muh be urself'
tell people they have everything they don't really and bundle it into the hope called potential and you've basically got a slave caste for as long as you want
>>
>>38482163
>white people still think black people commit the most murders
>So let's shoot up people to show them how wrong they are!
Or in their language
>Ayo, les pop a cap in dis racist ass lookin' wite boi.
>>
>>38482114
>Gustavo Garcia
>white
have you ever met a white guy named gustavo?
>>
File: 1500408839086.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1500408839086.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>38482226
>It's the white man's fault!
>Muh dik niggah!
You forgot something.
>>
File: 1492651761677.jpg (14KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492651761677.jpg
14KB, 360x360px
>>38482274
If females didn't find criminals more attractive than normal law abiding citizens we wouldn't have this problem
>>
niggers will nigger. can't change it and it's never going to be fixed. the solution is to build walls around high nigger % cities and use drone footage as entertainment
>>
File: 1496961795079.jpg (40KB, 720x664px) Image search: [Google]
1496961795079.jpg
40KB, 720x664px
>>38482114
>black people in chicago wouldnt even help police find the person who killed their mother if they knew his name,address,DOB and SSN.

Why is snitching such a big deal in ghettos i will never understand.
>>
Hi Cyril.
>>
>>38482478
From what I can tell, it's a symptom of tribal community. Everyone knows each other in the ghettos and has close ties with various factions. Therefore, informing the authorities of local wrongdoings is viewed as getting a third party unnessicarily involved, and people on both sides of the original problem would dislike you and probably target you after doing so.
>>
Chicago is a fucking war zone. Why are we trying to help "them poor refugees" when we should be throwing money at getting children and women the fuck out of there so they dont grow up to be shooters.
>>
>>38482697
Gotta keep it contained. You don't want cancer like that to spread to other areas of the country.
>>
>>38482114
>dying at age 17
Imagine dying before your life even began
>>
>>38482114
Blacks in Chicago aren't normal blacks, anon. The black race has been recovering since the crack epidemic. Blacks are more successful now than they've ever been. It's just that blacks in Chicago are sociopathic pill addicts.
>>
>>38482130
>Force the stats into the limelight
>implying blacks all over America aren't constantly shaking their heads at what a mess Chicago is
We all know what's going on up there anon
>>
>>38482114

Make Colin flaherty mainstream

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EnbGH-bEd8o
>>
i literally have no idea what's going on there

is it just gang activity? or random crime? Why are gangs so violent, i never understood
>>
>>38482114
SHOOT ALL THE NIGGERS
BRRAAAAP BRAAP BRAP
>>
>>38482114
This is what happens when you have a welfare state that creates single mothers.
>>
>>38484571
>>38483935
>>38483615
Anon already answered: >>38482226
Although I will say blacks weren't "forced" into ghettos. After American Africans fought for their permanent place in America on both sides of the Civil War all they had left were each other and some northerners hundreds of miles away. So the poor blacks gather together with the desperation of getting money they need quickly which queues the drugs into gangs into violence into the horror in Chicago. This is all deductive; it's plain to see in any history book.
>>
>>38482114
>how do we fix chiraq

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
>>
>>38482226
You could literally give every nigger living in the United States millions in reparations and they'd still end up failing. I guarantee that within three generations the vast majority would be back to living in a state of poverty.
>>
>>38482226
It's partially (largely) due to their financial privileges, yes. But 1. It's still disproportionate accounted for wage 2. if you want to uproot the problem you need to start by admitting it exists.

If the state of Texas has highly disproportionate crime rates people don't awkwardly dance around that the general populace commits more crime. Their response would probably be something like "haha it's just dumb rednecks rednecking up the place"

Not everything is racism. I said making the profound statement of the year circa 1958.
>>
File: 213087.png (34KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
213087.png
34KB, 200x200px
>>38482114

>how do we fix chiraq?

Blame whitey
>>
>>38483643
>implying implications
Most black people are uneducated dindus that blame their problems on the white man.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.