[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembot FEEEEELS >tfw when real men don't like fat chicks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: 1500221690165.png (8KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
1500221690165.png
8KB, 604x608px
fembot FEEEEELS
>tfw when real men don't like fat chicks
REESE FUCK YOU STACEY BITCHES I WANT A BF TOO
>>
>>38482088
loose weight then fatass
I like chubby girls though, but not whale sized
>>
>>38482133
It isn't that simple you fucking priveledged thin idiot turd ducker
>>
>>38482133
This is obviously bate. A bored anon wanting attention.
>>
>>38482088
I love chubby girls, wanna be my g?
>>
>>38482088
I like chubby girls. Also get the fuck off this board your whore kind is not welcome here
>>
in my country fat chicks are stacys
>huge boobs
>huge ass
>>
>>38482200
Fuck off J don't know you.
Fucken creeeeeeeep
>>
>>38482088
Anon we all know you have a boipussy there are no females here. Never were any.
>>
>>38482158
Buy shoes run three times a week cut all sugar it's so insanely simple a dog could do it
Are you dumber than a dog
>>
>>38482088
No such thing as robo shoujo.
OP has a penis.
>>
>>38482237
oh, okay
sjchkhfdsf
>>
File: 5o6ipnO.gif (440KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
5o6ipnO.gif
440KB, 200x200px
>tfw guys make fun of your flat chest
>>
MAYBE U SHOULD DATE A FATTY OR GET LESS FAT
>>
>>38482428
>tfw doing both and losing attraction to my loving fatty bf who refuses to lose weight

You don't want to feel this feel
>>
File: okcupid ratings.png (18KB, 503x644px) Image search: [Google]
okcupid ratings.png
18KB, 503x644px
>>38482088
>REEEEEEEEEEE WHY DOES 9/10 CHAD GO FOR THE 7/10 GIRL AND NOT MY FAT ASS?!?!!?
KYS
>>
>>38482398

Can i see them? Pls : 3
>>
>>38482230
u from dindu island???
>>
>>38482454
What's the Y axis?
>>
>>38482711
Percentage of users rated
>>
>>38482237
Op here this was not me btw ignore this troll
>>
>>38482428
I don't want to date a fucking fatty men have no reason to be fat women do because are scientifically proven to gain more weight
>>
>>38482398
Chestlets are superior. But not too flat. But I don't like titcows either. C or B cup is ideal. Maybe A if the girl looks young and can pull off an underage girl look well enough
>>
>be 26yo HHKV
>tfw your mother says she wants you to make her a grandmother within five years
>tfw you tell her you'll need a deadline extension
>tfw she tells you that even if you can't get a husband there's always the option of a sperm donor

I-I don't want to raise a child without a dad
>>
As always fembot threads tranforming into
>I prove you there are no females on this board.

Anyway my feels are uninteresting, they are always sad.
>>
>>38482880
Be my gf then or fuck off you LARPer
>>
>>38482927
If I can make you laugh you have to be my gf.
>>
>>38482088
>Tfw not very selective with girls I fuck as long as they're not fat
>Tfw have fucked an overweight girl before but not a fatty, and I was drunk

Fat women are gross. I'd rather fuck a skinny butterface than a fatty with a pretty face
>>
lose weight fat fuck
orig
>>
>>38482834
NO JUSTIFICATION 2 B AN OBESE
NO NO CHAD FOR YOU FATTY GAL
>>
>>38483041
It is not that easy you fucking prick.
>>
>>38483153
you're literally here justifying your fatty self so of course it's going to be hard for you bc u wanna Blame Chad for not liking u and Stacy for being hot instead of U BEING FAT THAYS Y UR STILL FAT
>>
>>38482398
>tfw will never have a gf that you can bully for her flat chest
>tfw that gf will never bully you back for your short height
>>
>>38483219
I don't want a Chad id be more than. Happy with a hot none Chad. Or a great guy who isn't hideous
>>
>tfw hit 199 for the first time in years today

We're all gonna make it
>>
>>38483283
I'm a great guy who isn't hideous. Will be your bf if you go to the gym with me and turn yourself into a skinny fit little fucktoy for me :3
>>
>>38483323
even if you managed that, she would start trying for a chad the moment she stops being a whale.
>>
>>38483458
Do not call me a whale you fucking Stacey loving bitch I hope you get cucked
>>
>>38482398
fat+ flat chest look like man tittys ahahaha
>>
>>38483607
then stop being one. you are denying yourself easy mode because you don't have even basic self-control.
>>
>>38482880
My mom just stopped caring. She knows I'll never get a bf and I've always talked about hating children.
>>
>>38483738
I am not a whale I am a lonely person just like you guys fuck u
>>
why dont fat femanons just lose weight and be our gfs
>>
>complete robot tomoko mode
>go to r9k to connect with likeminded individuals and feel better about myself
>majority of robots have a "girls not allowed" mindset because they are so detached from the opposite sex
>other robots who try and actually socialize with you just want to see your tits

lmfao and you all complain on how its so hard to be a male robot, be a fembot and NEVER eVERRR get the chance to experience true love
>>
>>38483835
>>other robots who try and actually socialize with you just want to see your tits
>
>lmfao and you all complain on how its so hard to be a male robot, be a fembot and NEVER eVERRR get the chance to experience true love
show tits, find true love. easy mode, roastie.
>>
Every girl who wants a bf and scrolls past this post is single by choice.

Desperate girls please apply for a free robot bf
>>
>>38483835
>Waah waah people like my goddamn sprouts.
Think about what it'd be like for you if no one wanted to see your tits, and literally everyone was baseline neutral or antagonistic to you. If you had no reason to expect that any person would, even for self-serving reasons, be kind to you.
Congratulations, you're picturing being male.
I'm not saying girls can't have problems, and I'm not saying it's your fault your life is anything less than perfect, but any woman telling a man women have it hard because some guys desire them is equivalent to a slave who worked in the master's house going out into the fields to find the field niggers tilling the soil and shout at them "You think YOU have it bad!"
>>
Sad thing about these threads is there's robots who aren't like the spergs or losers like described who'd legit want to befriend/boyfriend said fembots but aren't willing to go through the process of talking to them or finding someone they can click with.

It's easy to add on discord or something and if they start acting like fags or beg for tit pics to just block them and move on.
>>
>>38486354
Yeah but actually exchanging messages with people is too difficult even though that's literally what 4chan is.
>>
>>38486805
Met a few girls on here that aren't very robot tier but still okay to talk too.

Hard to find a real robot girl who's ugly like me and can connect on a more even level.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.