[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you fellow robots think about religion? Do you practice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
What do you fellow robots think about religion?
Do you practice a certain one?
Do you even believe in an after life in the first place?
>>
>>38481654
>What do you fellow robots think about religion?
Organized religion is just a way to control the masses, but that's a good thing. Most people need to be controlled.
>Do you practice a certain one?
No, but I like aspects of many different spiritualistic doctrines.
>Do you even believe in an after life in the first place?
I dunno. The world is definitely bigger than we perceive it, but that doesn't necessarily mean consciousness originated from or returns to a higher realm.
>>
It serves a useful purpose introducing spiritual ritual into human lives and communities and it's a helpful tool for people who aren't aware enough to develop a personal relationship with higher intelligence.
>Do you practice a certain one?
My practice is personal. Not everything I like comes from the bible, but one thing in the bible I do like is Jesus telling his disciples "When you pray, go to your closet."
>Do you even believe in an after life in the first place?
This isn't really important to me, but maybe it's just because I haven't wrapped my head around the concept of death yet.
>>
>>38481844
>>38481732
interesting thanks for your thoughts
>>
religion is what happens when you tell plebs that what they were already doing was in fact by some kind of divine instruction all along
now that i have proved that math is also religion, i will leave you to contemplate your life of hypocrisy
>>
>>38481654
I do believe in reincarnation, but now I'm afraid that my next life won't be any better, or maybe through all that I've gone through I've paid my karmic debt?
>at least part of it, because I'm also paying for those wrong decisions made in my current life
>>
All religion seems pretty dumb to me, especially fucking retarded Christians and any other religion that forces impressionable children to believe in the shit they spew out of their fucking asses when they think they get a call from fucking god.
>>
>>38481654
Good shit, mostly. Provides hope and reason to live, in most cases promotes being a good person, and it's nice to know there's a higher power out there. However I dislike organized religion as it is often abused to control others.

>Do you practice any certain one?
Yeah, I'm Christian, and no I'm not some brainwashed sheep I chose it myself out of what I've experienced, particularly from the outcomes of praying and testimonies from other Christians.

>Do you even believe in an afterlife in the first place?
Yeah. I'd put more into this one but I don't think I have anything to say about it.
>>
>>38481654
Born a muslim myself. Not really religious tho. The afterlife seems so fantastical and sometimes absurd but the talk about good being rewarded and evil punished seems nice tho. No, I don't want sharia. Not gonna become a hurrr durrr I'm an atheist so I'm smarter. It's part of my identity and I can't quite give it up.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.