[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have intense headache that won't go away >almost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1498861771941.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1498861771941.png
293KB, 633x758px
>have intense headache that won't go away
>almost ODing on paracetamol to try and make it go away
>have painful diarrhea pains
>shit won't come out on its own and I have to give it a big push to let my diarrhea out
>pushing makes the headache worst
>repeat

Life is pain right now, this started two days ago and shows no sign of stopping. Help me.
>>
Here is what you do:

>procure bucket
>tape bucket to your ass
>go the fuck to sleep

Or you could see a goddamn doctor
>>
>>38481470
You ought to get that checked out, could be serious
>>
>>38481470
If you have problems shitting try using your shower head (if its not stuck to the wall) unscrew the head and put it against your ass then turn the water on (not to full blast)
This should help you shit easier, or at least shit in the tub/shower
>>
>>38481470
Go to the ER man, sounds like your dying.
>>
Go to the ER
>>
File: 1495909271197.jpg (78KB, 318x378px) Image search: [Google]
1495909271197.jpg
78KB, 318x378px
>>38481560
>>38481729
>>38481761
You guys are scaring me, it can be this bad right?
>>
don't listen to medical advice from us
go to the ER you nerd
>>
>>38481771
If you have healthcare, don't meme around. Just go to the ER and get your head MRI'd to be safe. If you go to your primary care doctor they'll give you a referral for a scan that takes 2 months to happen. By then you could die. Just do it. They'll take your blood and scan your head and do all the other tests to be sure you aren't dead.
>>
>>38481771
Intense headaches AND intestinal problems is not good. But the two could be unrelated. Taking that much medications can fuck up your tummy. id see a doc and cut back the meds.
>>
>>38481819
>>38481820
I can't go right now I'm in Europe and it's 11pm right now, I have no car and nearest ER is 10 minutes away on car. Hope I'll last until tommorow at least.
>>
>>38481886
walk there
or take a taxi
or an uber

you need to see a DR now
>>
If you OD on pills you can get yourself into a coma. Get to some sort of help
>>
Also ask if you can get bloodwork done on you to make sure there's nothing wrong there
>>
>>38482008
The basic bloodwork test can tell if your body is fighting something serious
>>
>>38481470
Commit suicide. There, problem solved.
>>
>>38482037
Elevated white blood cell count alone would indicate a serious infection or illness. OP needs to get an uber or something because hours are important if you have an active infection kicking around in your bloodstream.
>>
>>38481470
Hey faggot. Med Student doing residency in Seattle right now. Early signs of a tumor my guy. If you have a tumor you're probably going to die. You have no car so you probably can't afford a $80,000 surgery if it is even operable.

Sucks to say but you're likely going to die.
>>
OP here, just saying that I'll go to the ER tommorow. Taxi don't pass through here and explaining to an uber guy where I live, go to the ER and explaining to, most likely, another uber driver where I live again would take too long. If I held out until right now I should be ok until tomorrow.
Just in case I don't make it through the night, you guys have been unexpectedly nice to me in this thread, I expected everyone to tell me I'm going to die and tell me to fuck off. You are nice people.
I'll go to sleep right now because I can't take the headache anymore, thanks again everyone!
>>
>>38481470
Paracetamol kind of sucks for headache. Try Ibuprofen. Just don't OD.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.