[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get into internet argument >try to use sound logic and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1478244001937.jpg (32KB, 402x414px) Image search: [Google]
1478244001937.jpg
32KB, 402x414px
>get into internet argument
>try to use sound logic and indisputable evidence to support my views
>other person just insults you and calls you names
>mfw he ends up winning and you're the fool
>>
>>38480771
it's worse if it's in a group chat like discord. you can strategize on 4chan.
>>
>>38480771
>arguing with idiots online
Don't, they won't change their minds.

I know what you mean though. People don't care about facts and logic, they only care about charisma and posturing.
>>
>>38480771

That was your first mistake.
>>
File: 1426118013050.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1426118013050.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>bring up a bunch of numbers supporting my argument on /vg/
>people just bring out stuff like 'unfun' and 'muh x'
>because there are more people who would be shit than good, more people support the shitters
>end up looking like I didn't make a valid point
>>
You're taking the wrong approach. Internet arguments are won with snark, social shaming and insults in general. Also, 90 percent of the time it's based on who gets the last word. The other 10 percent it's based on who's objectively right about, say, a world event for example.
Arguing on the internet is inherently effeminate, so it only makes sense that effeminate methods are used to win said arguments.
>>
>>38480771

>arguing on internet
You ARE the fool.
>>
>>38480771
you lost
>>
Meh it happens man, they're idiots, they're not supposed to understand logic and reasoning.

I always try to come to an agreement to find a solution to a problem, and try to understand the other persons side. But most of the time dumb people making arguments are only arguing for the sake of arguing, and don't really care about the topic at hand.

Don't over think it bro, the reality is that no matter what happens at the end, nothing in real life actually gets changed because of it. We spend so much time on here trying to change opinions and throwing ideas around that we get caught up in it and nothing gets accomplished.

>if you wanna make a difference, do it IRL and not online
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38480818
>>38480829
>>38480898
>>38480943
But if you play the Nazi card, you lose twice, and thus the lose counter rolls over and you win.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.