[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister knows I like to draw and make silly animations >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: after effects.jpg (17KB, 342x402px)
after effects.jpg
17KB, 342x402px
>sister knows I like to draw and make silly animations
>she buys me a subscription to Adobe After Effects

why would she assume I want to to go pro? What do I even do with After Effects? I just draw for fun because I have lots of free time and no friends. She says I should try making money from my art since I'm not going to college and haven't been looking for a better job than retail.
>>
I think she wants your "after effects" if you know what I'm saying.
>>
Should have told her you don't use non-free software
>>
At least she seems interested enough in your life/hobbies to do something like that for you.
>>
>>38480665
She's being nice to you OP, which most likely means she thinks your art is good. Humor her and use the program and list some of your art, you might be pleasantly surprised at what comes of it.
>>
>>38480665
Dude you have to stab her
>>
after effects isn't an art program though? it's a compositor, i mean you can use it for digital puppetry but that's about it.
>>
>>38480665
>What do I even do with After Effects?
Just keep making silly animations and uploading them to youtube.
>>
>>38480665
Be fucking grateful you have a sister like her, OP.
Fucking ungrateful autist, your sister deserves a better brother. Kill yourself.
>>
>buying after effects
>buying any editing software
how old is she?
>>
>>38480904
Roasties don't know the first thing about pirating.
>>
>>38480929
don't even have to pirate adobe CC stuff, you can just keep using the trail versions forever
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32KB, 640x400px)
1444274312987.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38480665
Become the Randy Stair you were meant to be (without the killings of course).
>>
>>38480665
After Effects is a video editor, it's not for drawing or animating. You want Flash/Animate for that.
It's still a great piece of software and very useful for making videos, but buying adobe products at all is always a retarded decision unless you're an actual professional who will use it every day. Thank your sister but tell her not to spend more money on this kind of stuff.
>>
Buying After effect is a good gift, i been using it for years and its a really attractive software to know in the work-line. I do work as a freelancer and often get question if i know after effect, thus get some work even if im not that great with it. Hard software, really hard, but doesnt mean you can do awesome stuffs with the "basic".
>>
File: pepe (5).png (98KB, 612x491px)
pepe (5).png
98KB, 612x491px
>>38481097
>Hard software, really hard
wot? what parts of it are hard?
>bare in mind that this may just be me experiencing the dunning kruger effect.
>>
>>38481241
There's so fucking much shit you can do, so much shit you can learn with the software, thus "hard". Its an adavance software, thats my point.
>>
>>38480665
You should have punched that roastie in the face for being a patronising bitch. You should have punched her and said I bet Chad will like you better know because you have no teeth bitch.
That cunt deserves the rope.
>>
>>38480962
Randy Stair was the real Victim in life.
He is with the ghost squad now.
>>
>>38481241
You are one dumb fuck arent you?
>>
>>38481281
oh yes, it is very complex, not very hard though
>>
>>38480665
She's being really nice to you OP. That shit ain't cheap and she just got it because you seemed vaguely interested.

If nothing else do it (learn how to use the software) for her.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.