[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At least he still got all that 'geeky' stuff r-right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: blacked.jpg (118KB, 906x445px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
118KB, 906x445px
At least he still got all that 'geeky' stuff r-right guys?
Or... will he have to sell it all for the alimony?
>>
>>38480002
Sell. I see him suicide in the future. Or at least get deep depression /r9k/ level.
>>
>>38480002
What's the story?
Haven't watched any of his stuff in ages.
>>
His wife left him apparently
>>
>>38480002
Didn't he tweet out that it was all worked out? The livestream looked like a pile of cuck shit but apparently they've sorted it all out now. Either that or she intimidated boogie into backing down and accepting his fate.
>>
>>38480520

If by suicide you mean he dies because he can't stop himself from drinking soda after the surgery, sure.
>>
>>38480709
>wife
>left him
Normies will tell in complete sincerity that experiences like these genuinely make you a better person (not more psychotic). Classic.
>>
Please, someone tell me the story. I hate this guy.
>>
>>38481146
His wife is leaving him because she found out he was having an affair with her gay best friend..
>>
>>38481322
Gay man best friend? As in this dude was sucking dick
>>
>>38480002
He's as good as dead.
>>
>>38481322
Lmao, quite ironic to end up seeing him cuck her. But what personality do you expect from a fat fuck, who can't even take care of his body.
>>
>>38480712
It's classic denial. They probably talked a bit afterwords, and she probably took back what she said (for now). But it won't last.

DESU, once you start thinking something is over, it's too late.
>>
>>38480002
JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UP

BRO
>>
>>38481465
>B-but I cant help it I'm fat, m-my mother abused me!
This meme cracks me up every time
>>
File: IMG_1317.jpg (93KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1317.jpg
93KB, 1024x576px
what could possibly have gone wrong?
>>
>blacked.jpg
greatness
>>
I hope it's nothing, I really like Boogie....he's probably the nicest guy on youtube...I only watch his rambling videos and they're always great....
wouldn't be suprised if his wife was a bitch tho....never liked her
>>
>>38481669
she looks like a man...also looks like a bitch...
>>
>>38481512
this is what happened

orijanal
>>
>>38481849
She probably just didn't want it weighing (lol) on his mind as he's going into surgery.

Anyway, anyone else looking forward to the "Francis reacts to Boogie's divorce" video?
>>
>>38481876
>weighing on his mind as he's going into surgery

Exactly this. She should have just waited until afterwards.
>>
>>38481849
when was this?
desu desu desu desu
>>
>>38481669
why would anyone wanna fuck that?? even if he made pewdiepie money, any semi normal wouldnt even give him a hand job wearing welders gloves
>>
>>38481965
Fetishe probably desu. That's why she is leaving him, because he will be losing weight.
>>
>>38481965
Just like there are guys with fat fetish there are also girls with fat fetish.
>>
THIS IS A VIDEO
>>
File: 1495387266480.png (319KB, 792x713px) Image search: [Google]
1495387266480.png
319KB, 792x713px
>>38481849
If it was ever an issue in the first place then he's already being cucked. Hopefully he doesn't go the sterling route of just accepting it.
>>
File: mgs4.jpg (226KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
mgs4.jpg
226KB, 600x800px
>all these people believing the meme
>>
>>38481849
>people give a shit about a fat neckbeard's life enough to watch a blog about him and his wife, then retweet about it

Internet is a big place desu
>>
Is a rascal scooter considered geeky stuff?
>>
>>38481942
you can check yourself you know,

happened last night or this morning
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.