[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're only 22 but your hairline is starting to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Prince-William-011.jpg (45KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Prince-William-011.jpg
45KB, 460x276px
>tfw you're only 22 but your hairline is starting to recede and everyone is starting to notice and make jokes about it
>tfw it's your biggest insecurity
>tfw both men and women will see you as beta and inferior for the rest of your life no matter what you do
>tfw painful procedures like hair plugs are the only "cure" though they still look obvious and abnormal in the end
>tfw you cut your hair super short to see (approximately) what you would look like bald, and you look horrible and disgusting because your face is shaped like an egg
>tfw you're 5'7 and have essentially no redeeming qualities to make up for your terrible hair genes

honestly thinking of killing myself. when i look into my future, all i see is this balding, ugly, short, creep who lives alone and has never had a single relationship. i KNOW i will never fully be the MAN i want to be. i KNOW i will never, ever date the women i want to date.

i guess the point of this post is to ask those who are balding, how do you deal with it? how do you get over the fact that men and women will probably forever view you as inferior, especially over something as stupid as your looks? am i a moron for focusing so much on this?
>>
>>38480001
>tfw both men and women will see you as beta and inferior for the rest of your life no matter what you do

I guarantee you that is not the case. The only people who will judge you are other losers like you, so you have nothing to fear.
>>
>>38480001
Time to join the hair club for men
>>
>>38480001
It's ridiculous that premature balding isn't considered a disease.
>>
>>38480001
By stop being a fucking faggot that puts all of his happiness eggs in the hands of other people. The average person couldn't give less of a fuck that you're balding you nigger.
>>
Focus on personal development. Become invested in career success, or find a hobby like lifting and get huge.
>>
>>38480025
you may be right, but don't women subconsciously want men with better genes (or at least without the premature balding gene)? i wouldn't say it's insane for a woman to see my hair and think "i wouldn't want my child to have the same condition". i mean, i wouldn't want my child to have the same condition. not because i'd see him as inferior, but because it can be mental torture.
>>
File: Bas-Rutten-And-Fedor.jpg (58KB, 730x515px) Image search: [Google]
Bas-Rutten-And-Fedor.jpg
58KB, 730x515px
Betaz

Its not your bald head thats cucking you anon
>>
>>38480161
balding is just one of my many faults. i'm also a manlet and pretty ugly. even if i worked out i'd still be a balding, ugly manlet. overall it's my beta genes that are cucking me
>>
>>38480226
Balding isn't genetic it's lifestyle and attitude
>>
I hope your suicide genes are good enough too because if they aren't you might get cucked by the suicide chad who will cuck someone with good suicide genes instead of cuckity cuck you.

There's really nothing you can do. Genes determine everything.
>>
Replicel and riken will be here by 2025 if I gillzelv then I miss out on cure
>>
>>38480649
Futurism is a cope buddy. It's time to accept your bald fate.
>>
>>38480561
"Some studies show that 80% of balding is genetic. A key gene can come from a maternal grandpa." (source: http://genetics.thetech.org/original_news/news100)

my grandpa was bald as fuck. but he was like 6'6 so bless him for only passing on his shitty genes.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.