[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats it like travelling to foreign countries. Any robots ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Whats it like travelling to foreign countries. Any robots ever go on trips to Europe by them selves, was it fun, where did you go? My mom keeps insisting i travel somewhere and since shes paying i wouldn't find a free trip and to get out of my comfort zone as i am a 21 KHHV.
>>
Travel and do what? Be a tourist? Sounds like spending a whole bunch of money to go somewhere and essentially do nothing and meet no one.
>>
Traveling gets old quick. I would know i've crossed the pond many times.
>>
>>38479901
yeah be a tourist pretty much, one of those guided group travel tours.
>>
Travelling is a normie's game. If you can't get pussy in your own neighborhood, you can't get pussy anywhere.
>>
>>38479818
I'm robotic and I like to travel alone, I could give you some tips. What are your travel goals? To meet people, party and try to be a normie? To see some landmarks or historical shit?
>>
>>38480127
Forgot the third question: to have sex with prostitutes?
>>
>>38480127
to see landmarks mostly, im 5'6 and really ugly so partying is pointless. The prostitute idea doesnt seem too bad either though.
>>
>>38480296
Go to some exotic country and visit their jungles. Have an indigenous tribe rip you off so that they can guide you through it.
Literally risk your life and do stupid shit no ones gonna find out. Hopefully you get something out of it, and if not you'll at least have a bitching story to tell.
>>
>>38480296
>to see landmarks mostly

In that case I recommend Italy. It's really cool for that, the whole country is like frozen in time.

For prostitutes I recommend Amsterdam. Just go to the red light district, pick a girl, tell her what you want to do and pay 50 euro. I've also heard Hamburg is good for whores, I plan to go there some day. Amsterdam is really beautiful and historical too.
>>
Never travelled to another country alone just city, but it was still quite comfy. I wouldn't turn down the trip if I were you op.
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38479818
Only been abroad as a teen a few times, and in two neighboring countries that also neighbor my country. Mommy and Daddy took care of everything. It was fun.
>>
Planing on having a trip to Japan once I gather enough cash, by myself.
>>
>>38480415
Don't fall for the Amsterdam hooker meme anon, FKK brothels in Germany are 100 times better, some have a flat rate for all you can fuck with girls who are all at least 8/10s
>>
>>38481334
Yeah but Amsterdam has the plus of the rest of the city which is really cool, it's not just for meme whoring.
>>
>>38479818
you are going to get scammed, overcharged, and more than likely robbed.
whatever you do, don't accept drinks or help from friendly people. only disaster awaits you if you do it. search google for the rug scam on turkey, the beer scam on the czech republic, etc.
of course if you are a dude, you are less likely to get killed, but still. not long ago two argentinian grills were killed in the shithole i was born in.
>>
>>38479818
OP you should ask /trv/ however it is a slow as fuck board. You'll get much better tips and answers than from the typical arcanine shut-in
>>
File: planes.png (12KB, 653x187px) Image search: [Google]
planes.png
12KB, 653x187px
>>38481327
I want to go to Japan too...
>>
>>38482122
nvm, I'm an idiot. During off-season it's half that. Also can't figure out how to make Google give me results in euro, but it's around 500 euro for a return, which really isn't that bad.
>>
File: 1500449736860.jpg (26KB, 480x577px) Image search: [Google]
1500449736860.jpg
26KB, 480x577px
>>38479818
I'm an american traveling in Europe right now ama
>>
>>38482500
>I'm an american traveling in Europe right now ama

where u at right now?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.