[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you raise a daughter to be in love with you and ignore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 03.jpg (156KB, 800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
156KB, 800x1143px
How would you raise a daughter to be in love with you and ignore society in exchange for pursuing forbidden love with her Dad? Assume that your wife died in childbirth.

(Also I'm a turbovirgin who will never have kids, I just read an incest manga and wanna go down this rabbit hole for a bit)
>>
In every single real incest story the common theme basically involves being a perfect man.

They're always handsome, disciplined, physically strong, very open and supportive. They're raised seeing their dad as the best friend they could always talk to
>>
>>38479621

Most of that stuff isn't too hard for your average normie (the handsome bit is genetics mostly, but if you go hard at the gym you can make up for being a 5 or a 6). Being Dad already makes you disciplined in a daughter's eyes, but yeah being open and supportive while also setting firm boundaries (which all kids crave because they want to know you care) is important.

Basically you gotta be an awesome Dad but then they have to see you sexually. So you'd need to 1) either not date any women and say it's because you don't have time while raising her and then maybe leave the bathroom unlocked and cracked while you shower - again you gotta be hot here OR 2) Wait until she's in puberty years and invite over a woman and have obvious loud sex late at night while making her sound like she loooves it. Then, when your daughter talks to you about how it makes you uncomfortable - because she's comfortable being honest with you - you apologize and talk about how it's been hard going without for so long. Break up with the woman and now maybe "get caught" masturbating. After that you gotta line up opportunities for her to spy on you. If it happens, it happens. If she's obviously not interested, welp, no incest for you.
>>
File: kNq2BHC.jpg (59KB, 483x604px) Image search: [Google]
kNq2BHC.jpg
59KB, 483x604px
You have to be a turbo-chad so she doesn't think she's getting a bad deal with this forbidden secret relationship. Then you have to expose her to lots of literature and media where all kinds of degeneracy is seen as a mark of intelligent, aristocratic, interesting people.
>>
>>38479528
I'm with my dad and he didn't raise me improperly. Sometimes it just happens.
>>
>>38480371

Oh man. You can't just leave it like that! Storytime, storytime! How'd it happen?
>>
>>38480371
What age did it start and how'd it start? Was it mostly one side who first started pushing or did it start mutual?
>>
>>38481228
It started when I moved back in with him and became a neet. After living apart enough and then back together again I started having feelings for him I realized. I felt grateful too so started being closer and more loving with him as thanks, I didn't think it would go anywhere but a few times of him drinking and me pushing for it he gave in. Things almost didn't continue after that he felt so bad, like guilty? But I kept assuring him I wanted it and it was ok and eventually he started returning the feelings.

>>38481404
20 is when it started. It was pretty much one-sided by me but eventually it became mutual. Now it's normal for us and we're happy.
>>
Im not sure. Probably raise her alone, show her incest media since young age, be a little touchy freely with her. If there arent many boys around her libido will probably end up being redirected to you and the incest media would take away the guilt and barriers that normally stop that kind of behaviour.
>>
>>38481528
Please continue. What was the first sexual encounter like?
>>
>>38481746
First time wasn't that great. I super enjoyed it but it was pretty much dad drunk and me doing all the work while he was too disgusted to do anything but didn't stop me.

I loved it though and it was a big step towards where we are now.
>>
>>38481920
Kys you disgusting degenerate. Could you not find another man? You had to put your own father through such shame?
>>
>>38482035
As long as it's consensual, it's perfectly fine
>>
>>38479528
Someone link me to the whole thing please
>>
>>38482614
https://e-hentai.org/g/161193/a9debc0991/

Learn to use reverse image search.
>>
>>38483091
>rewrite
>is now sister
Why the fuck do they do this?
>>
>>38483418
Because the people who translate it don't know a word of Japanese so they make up their own translation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.