[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SWIM has come into possession of 100 tabs of 105 microgram LSD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

SWIM has come into possession of 100 tabs of 105 microgram LSD

I've never done any psychedelics before, only MDMA in college. Do I need a tripsitter?
>>
How do i get my hands on psychedelics in college?

I'm a socially anxious cyborg but most importantly I don't want to hang out with the dealer.
>>
>>38479356
Just order them off the darknet man, drugs to my door in bulk every week
>>
You don't have to use SWIM here. It wouldn't make a viable defense anyway.

100ug is not a very high dose, you will be fine without a sitter. In fact, you should take two tabs for a properly psychedelic experience and you still probably won't need a sitter.
Why the hell do you have so much anyway?
>>
Doesn't hurt as long as you trust them and feel comfortable around them

I remember my first trip was going great until someone came round and invited themselves in since we were friends. Really fucked up our friendship since I just sat there wondering why he was here and lamenting on how uncomfortable he made me by just being there. Still remember how fucked up it felt when the doorbell rang and I could feel my ego and body rebuilding itself from the state of absolute bliss I was in back to its normal kinda on edge nature.
>>
>>38479457
It was $150 off the darknet and they don't send few tabs, so I just bought the least I could

So that 105 dose won't give me any visuals or anything? I could wait and do it with a friend because if it's anything like MDMA I would want someone to talk to
>>
>>38479332
You'll be fine, I tripped by myself the first time and had a magical experience.

>>38479457
Buying in bulk is what I say, if you have the money, why not? Dark net has some amazing deals on whole sheets. and you only have to order once and you're set for years. You could probably get a sheet for $200-$300
>>
>>38479512
What did you do, watch a movie?
>>
>>38479505
"105" is such a ridiculously precise number, there's no way to know to that accuracy how much LSD is on each blotter.
I'm assuming it's about 100ug but it could range from 50-150 and is more likely to be lower than higher.
You will probably get mild visuals on that dose but nothing breathtaking like you'd get with 200 or more.
If you want to know better what you're probably going to get, check out the experience reports on erowid.org.

>>38479512
Buying in bulk is nice, yeah, but LSD doesn't keep forever. It helps to refrigerate it and keep it shielded from light.
>>
>>38479332

Holy shit I haven't read SWIM since people stopped using forums
>>
>>38479619
It was either advertised as 105 or 125 I can't remember desu
>>
>>38479505
105ug is going to give you slight distortions and trails at most, unless you're a schizo or something.
>>
>>38479571
My first trip I literally listened to music during the peak, then I took a walk around the neighborhood on the comedown. You probably already knew this but music sounds so incredibly beautiful while tripping.

Movies are a great idea as well. Studio Ghibli movies are amazing for tripping if you're into that.

I'd recommend having FRUIT,water. a music playlist, movies, and paper to draw and write down your thoughts for your first time. Just so you have a set 'plan' in case you feel bored tripping alone.
>>
>>38479648
Either way it's probably around 100, that's the most common dose these days.
>>
>>38479332
Nah, look up tripsit, just chill in their IRC channel after taking it, alot of experienced people there. Thats the true robot way of avoiding bad trips.
>>
>>38479332
If you're not doing a lot then you probably wont need a tripsitter. Take like 3 or 4 and see if you can keep your cool while tripping. After that drop at least 10 of those fuckers.
>>
>>38479921
>dropping ten

Man I don't think so
>>
>>38479921
>10

Doing that much really isn't enjoyable. It would be very intense in an unpleasant way.
>>
>>38479921
>first time
>300-400ug
???
>>
>>38480139
I guess that depends on the person and the individual trip. I've dropped 10 tabs twice and had great trips. Maybe I just have a naturally high tolerance, which would actually explain a lot.
>>38480176
Go big or go home.
>>
File: troll mask.jpg (6KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
troll mask.jpg
6KB, 267x200px
>>38479921
>Take like 3 or 4 ... drop at least 10
>>
>>38480198
Retards like you is why psychedelics are illegal. OP, you should take like 150-200ug for the first time.
>>
>>38479332
n o

but you DO need a test kit.

none of this "nah im really cool with this guy and he made it" bull shitttt.
>>
>>38480198
Might not be good acid, or you're taking something like an SSRI that makes the acid underpowered. I'm not saying the trip won't be "great," but that amount is going to be extremely intense if the acid is legit and you're otherwise sober.

Now I've taken that much and have had average-intensity trips. Why? Because I was on uppers. I've noticed being on uppers before your trip totally takes a lot of the force out of it.
>>
>>38480198
I think whoever's selling you acid is probably lying about how much it's worth
>>
>>38479921
>>38479332

Don't take 3 to 4 tabs OP, this drug is incredibly powerful, do NOT underestimate it.
>>
>>38479332
>using SWIM on 4chan
kek
>>
Anyone here microdose
>>
>>38480282
>>38480287
I've gotten it through different people and the results were pretty similar.
>>
>>38480376
Yeah, but I had to stop because it's probably a placebo, at least for me
>>
>>38480384
Not sure what that means. Most "acid" people sell on the street is bogus NBOMe junk.

I used to think I had a high tolerance too until I started taking legit shit from festivals. Now I have my own that I know is acid from reliable vendors, and 3 will do me. That is unless I'm taking something else that interferes with it. There's something about your state of mine when taking the acid that's very important to how powerful the trip is. If you're already stimulated for whatever reason, acid doesn't seem as effective for whatever reason.
>>
>>38480640
Don't most of the RCs have that shitty taste?

I've gotten some from sr as well.
>>
There are some basic tests you can do to make sure it's real acid, that don't involve you getting a test kit.
Feel, smell, taste, and bio-availability.
LSD blotters shouldn't feel waxy like they're covered in something. LSD soaks right in and they should be indistinguishable from regular paper.
LSD has no smell, if there's a chemical smell, it's probably fake.
LSD has no taste either, if it tastes bitter or metallic, it's probably fake.
Finally, if the dealer says that you need to put it under your tongue, or keep it on your gum, then it's fake. Real LSD is very bio-available, common analogues don't work unless taken under the tongue or on the gums.
If there's any doubt, swallow the blotter right away. If it's real LSD, it'll still work, otherwise, nothing happens.
>>
>>38479332
>Someone Who Is not Me

Yeah sure anon, I believe you.
>>
>>38480726
Did you seriously just google SWIM?
>>
>>38480661
The common acid substitutes like the NBOMes certainly do.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 750x847px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 750x847px
Go to a huge religious event.
>>
>>38480832
Love that pic. Very ballsy. Something I would totally do.
>>
File: Smug Wojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Wojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38479332
SWIM was a shitty computer game I had to play as a kid while being evaluated for autism or ADHD or something.
>>
>>38479356
you can buy them free online , research facilities sell them but u have to use Bit coin so I'd wait until they drop a lil and then buy your acid . they mail them to your house, it's really cute.
>>
>>38481990
not free I'm a faggot
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.