[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That time I asked out my best friend of 13 year's mom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1449826195094.png (32KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1449826195094.png
32KB, 808x805px
>That time I asked out my best friend of 13 year's mom
>She has been nice to me like a family friend since I was 10, went on vacations with them, house sat for them, etc
>She will probably never tell him because this was like a year and a half ago but I don't think she will forget this ever happened
>Permanently awkward around her forever

Why did I feel so brave that day bros? I thought maybe the prospect of some cock 30 years younger than her that she watched grow up would turn her on but in reality she's just a normal person without weird degenerate fetishes and probably a lesbian since she's a short haired gym teacher who divorced my friend's dad like 15 years ago and has never dated or remarried since at least that we know of
>>
ask again she probably had time to think about it and wants your cock now
>>
File: hmmmmmm.jpg (41KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmm.jpg
41KB, 499x499px
>tfw anything cringie you did was before social media
>tfw no-one remembers since you had to move around a lot

when the thought pops into my mind what i did i can just laugh at my retarded self
>>
>>38478323

I've avoided her since then, but it's so fucking awkward now. We used to be on such good terms before I felt like I was her nephew or something. Now when I go to one of their family gatherings or something I don't know if she's told anyone or not and I don't know who's judging me. I don't know if she things I'm a disgusting creep, hyper desperate, or what.

The best case scenario is she doesn't think I'm creepy, desperate, and disgusting. Hopefully she just thinks I have a fetish for older women, which I do.

>>38478336

You can't escape all the cringy memories of things you did/said with your parents can you? I still remember when I was like 5 and had a fight with my male friend I told my dad he and I "broke up" and he had to explain to me the context of breaking up and why two male friends don't do it. Then we went inside and I watched a commercial for female menstrual pads and I told my dad I think I should have some so I never wet the bed again.
>>
>>38478385
>thinks I have a fetish for older women
me too
so you got to be chad for a moment and catch her wanting that cock, then be smooth and put it in her
the first try was too overwhelming for her but by now she probably fingpa'd herself to you a few times and wants that dick
>>
>>38478271
Sorry to hear, I got a chance with my best friend's mom that did happen.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.