[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had empathy you would listen to all the people who tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: u8D1OMd.jpg (83KB, 728x971px) Image search: [Google]
u8D1OMd.jpg
83KB, 728x971px
If you had empathy you would listen to all the people who tell you to kill yourself. But you have autism therefore you're incapable of empathy. As the old saying goes "do the world a favor".
>>
how should I kill myself though?
>>
>>38478232
OP's pic looks a lot like someone I know. Maybe it's just a common look in Italian men...
>>
>people with empathy tell others to kill them selves

You're fucking retarded op
>>
>>38478232
he just needs a reason to live. don't bully the sad genius.
>>
>>38478232
Hey OP kill yourself

Oh you're still alive? Guess you have autism.
>>
>>38478232
Do me a favor and kill yourself :)))

show me that you have empathy
>>
>>38478232
I don't think you know what empathy means. You also don't seem to know what autism means. Dear boy, you are a dullard.
>>
>>38478232
at the very moment they make the judgement that someone ought to die but then expects the person to do it themselves we discover the true meaning of pathetic
the actual reality of the situation is that anyone telling someone to kill himself has forfeit completely all dignity, authority, and respectability
>>
>>38478232
This type of threads are really mean though, some robots can actually act on upon that.
As for me I want to live on, but I don't know how anymore...
>>
File: cler223.jpg (98KB, 722x962px) Image search: [Google]
cler223.jpg
98KB, 722x962px
steroids? ..... manlet?
>>
When exactly someone deserves to die? At which point someone is considered a lost case?
How exactly can you fix your conduct when everybody just think of you as a pest, and the only thing you want is just to retreat...
>tfw I don't want to act in autistic way anymore and to actually face the problems that I have, but it's getting taughter when so withdrawn
>>
>>38478232
who is that qt in the pic? what a hot hunk
>>
File: 1495771965256.jpg (53KB, 920x730px) Image search: [Google]
1495771965256.jpg
53KB, 920x730px
>>38478232
Hey I don't want to be alive either. I live just to spite you.
>>
>>38478232
I only stay alive to spite them. :^)
>>
>>38478232
Why don't you follow your own advice though? You seem to lack empathy as well so just do it, end your worthless life.
>>
Why people write stuff like that? I know many come here for shitposting, I do write meanie things sometimes just to shitpost, but this thread seem for real, filled with such a contempt.
That's a crime to advise someone to suicide, really not nice of you, OP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.