[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up, /r9k/ Yesterday my girlfriend and I got into a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: dep_4567.jpg (53KB, 970x646px) Image search: [Google]
dep_4567.jpg
53KB, 970x646px
I fucked up, /r9k/

Yesterday my girlfriend and I got into a really bad fight. I've been with her for two years but we've been arguing more frequently as of late, mostly over stupid things, but this was a big one that included some name-calling and throwing of things. Needless to say I stormed out of her apartment. I then called up a longtime female friend of mine (we've known each other since high school) and asked to meet up, just so I could have someone to vent to.

Long story short, this female friend and I went out to dinner and drinks, and then went back to her place to drink more. Somewhere in our drunken stupor she convinced me that my girlfriend was a bitch and I should dump her, I thought "hell yeah" and we ended up fucking. Twice.

This morning I checked my voicemail and I had a call from my gf apologizing for the way she acted and saying that she wants to make it up to me. This call was received BEFORE I had had sex with my friend, but I obviously didn't hear it. And I was listening to the voicemail with my supposedly platonic female friend lying naked next to me.

I'm now sitting at home, filled with regret, and I have no idea what to do next. I don't even think I can call my gf, let alone face her. I worked very hard for this relationship, instead of just being an introvert and accepting KHV status I went after this girl, making a fool of myself to try and get her, and even though I've done her wrong, I don't want to lose her now. Help.
>>
Get fucked you fucking normalfag, you dug your own grave.
Obviously you don't like your girlfriend that much if one fight is all it takes for you to fuck someone else
>>
File: 1500444740462.png (222KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
1500444740462.png
222KB, 480x452px
You're a terrible person op, your gf doesn't deserve you
>>
don't give a shit normie, go tell /soc/ or reddit, they'll care
>>
>>38477567
1/10 not even trying anymore you fucking larpers
>>
You can either own up to it and face the consequences or lie and feel like a shithole and potentially get exposed by the bitch you fucked. Or alternatively you break up with your gf. You put yourself in a shitty situation and there's no easy way out. Best case scenario is you own up to it, say it was out of anger, say she means nothing to you, and even then it might cripple your relationship. Sorry anon. I hope she understands, but be willing to kiss her feet. Best of luck.
>>
>>38477567
Who gives a fuck. There's nothing wrong with fucking your friends as long as your gf doesn't find out.
>>
There was a fight in the last episode of New Game!!, but they solved it with the power of friendship. Hope this helps.
>>
>>38477674
That's a stupid thing to say, if he says that he is opening the door for his gf to be a whore. Op needs to man up. There's no reason to feel bad.
>>
>>38477718
And for the record the only reason anyone should have to feel bad is hurting someone. If your gf never finds out you should keep fucking your friend. As long as she isn't interested in you you will be fine, never dip your dick in crazy. Try yo cheat with girls that are already in a relationship, that way they have as much to lose as you and won't end up falling for you or wanting more attention. Telling the truth is always a bad idea and will poison the relationship forever.
>>
>>38477567
You have definitely fucked up, OP.

Here's the thing. From the sounds of things you are probably not a fundamentally bad person. Would you have done this on your own accord, if you friend hadn't tempted you? If not, and you have to be honest, then at least you can say you aren't a garbage human. And if you are fundamentally good, then you're absolutely going to have a bad time.

If you want to be honest and straightforward, tell your gf what happened. But when you do, the relationship will be over. Even if she forgives you enough to continue on, things will never be the same, and you will always be plagued with trust issues. And she probably will never let you see your friend again. And the relationship will be kind of toxic overall. If you don't tell her, then you will live with the guilt as long as you are still with her. Every time you see her face you will be reminded of how you cheated her. In this case the relationship will become psychologically taxing for you, and you will probably be the one who initiates the breakup a few months down the road.

So if you are a fundamentally good person, then you have fucked your relationship. If you are sort of a shitty asshole type, then this will probably blow over in a few days and you will not feel one shred of regret. This is why you need to ask yourself what kind of person you are, because it will determine the outcome.
>>
OP here.

>>38477594
If I'm honest I have been a little unhappy with the way her personality has been going. I found that she has become more argumentative over the past year. Usually it doesn't bother me too much but this was a really nasty fight, which mostly consisted of her hurling abuse at me and telling me she hated me. I sort of did not fight back, I just left. And it started over something really dumb- like the "tone" of my text messages.

>>38477674
There is literally zero chance of being exposed. My friend has a history of keeping scandalous information under lock and key. She has actually been snapping me pictures of her tits all morning, asking me to come back for more.

>>38477718
Man up and do what?

>>38477781
I would not be happy if my gf was fucking someone else on the side and not telling me. I feel I would want her to tell me the truth about cheating, although if I am honest, I would probably break up with her if she did.

>>38477828
I would like to think that I am a good person, but I'm also a bit of a coward. I don't see myself getting over this anytime soon and just thinking of it as "no big deal"
>>
owe up to your mistake and end the relationship
you fucked up
>>
Break up with her, duh. You don't deserve her.
>>
File: 1494909043587.jpg (46KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1494909043587.jpg
46KB, 800x634px
>>38477567
>Yesterday my girlfriend
Stopped reading there. GET THE FUCK OUT FUCKING NORMALFAG.
>>
You did good op. Fuck her again, then fuck the other one. Then cut both of them off
>>
>>38477993
Man up and hold your faggy guilt for yourself, you did something, either enjoy it or suffer because of that, why should she feel like shit because of you? You can either continue to fuck other chicks guilt free and cheat like a normal man or you can use this bad feeling to grow up and be a better boyfriend.

Those are the only two options that don't end up with her cheating on you, feeling like shit or breaking up. Don't look like a beaten dog, don't act like an idiot when she tells you you are a good bf. You are a man that made an impulsive thing, you are a dumbass, you are a retard, but you are not a bad bf, so when she start talking about the fight you don't need to break down and tell her everything, just tell her you want to leave the day behind and go out for a fucking pizza and a movie. The point of the movie is share something without having to talk. Now stop being a pussy. Character is defined by fidelity, not love or goodness. You so far are just a horny idiot, not a serious cheater. Protect the feelings of your gf instead of trying to make yourself feel better by telling the truth.
>>
>>38478113
This only works if Op doesn't want to be with her anymore. If the brake up they will eventually comeback but everytime they fight she will ha e the cheating card, she will feel guiltless and free to cheat too.
>>
>>38478180

She's a manipulative bitch. She's not sorry
>>
>>38478197
I dont know about that, I don't know Op or his gf, but regardless of that this isn't if she feels sorry, is about how Op, a well intentioned dumbass feels. He feels guilty and bad. I usually just come here to laugh and because it's a fun little board but this guy deserves a better advice than "tell her the truth" or "all women are evil.
>>
>>38478240
Yea I got better advice then the truth. OP should just kill himself
>>
>>38477567
Who gives a fuck? Your gf doesn't know you fucked the other bitch, you're getting twice the pussy so stop complaining
>>
>>38477993
Have you considered that you may have friendzoned the other girl? Have you considered that she has had feelings for you this entire time? It sounds like she is really in to you and was probably waiting for a moment like this. This is exactly the situation that beta males in the friendzone wait for- they want their oneitis to get into a fight with the chad boyfriend, and then pry them away in a moment of emotional vulnerability.

Your girlfriend does sound like a bit of a bitch, too. I mean, assuming you are telling the truth, she should not be throwing shit around and telling you she hates you because of the way you word text messages. What other arguments have you gotten into? From the sounds of it, she probably does not really respect you much (either consciously or subconsciously) and feels she can push you around without consequences, which sometimes happens in relationships where the guy pursued the girl with dogged determination. You yourself said she has been getting more and more bossy and you are not happy with it.

Have you considered breaking up with her and then maybe getting into a relationship with the other girl? That is honestly what I would do in this situation, since I am also kinda cowardly like you. But don't mention you cheated when you break up with her, just say something like you "thought about the history of our disagreements and this latest fight has convinced me we are probably not meant for each other" . That way you can get off relatively scot-free and maybe she will treat her next boyfriend better, after seeing how being argumentative and unreasonable can ruin a relationship. Who knows, maybe your relationship with the other girl will be better. I take it your current gf is your first, sometimes it is not meant to work out, you can't worship girls and you can't be afraid of leaving. The fact that you cheated shows you are not happy and that it probably isn't meant to be.
>>
>>38477567
>I had a call from my gf apologizing for the way she acted and saying that she wants to make it up to me

Not saying that this applies to her, but in my experience, this is what the dominant individual in a mildly to moderately abusive relationship will do when they realize they have fucked up and are now at risk of losing their partner. There is a chance she is genuinely sorry, but I would say that it's more likely that she wants to reel you back and continue the femdom show.
>>
>>38478159
Are you implying that it's normal for men to cheat in relationships?
>>
>>38478907

Yes, especially in these times
>>
>>38477567
> WE WERE ON A BREAK
t. Ross
>>
>>38477567
You're a fucking retard. One fight and you instantly go and cheat on her.
Also, get off the board normie
>>
OP here again. Been thinking about this all afternoon. Haven't called gf back yet.

>>38478159
I don't like to think that it is "normal" to be cheating. But I can sort of see where you are coming from on this. I just don't think I have the strength of character or personality to pull it off.

>>38478240
I appreciate the sentiment

>>38478343
I'm beginning to think this is sort of the case. I was sort of clueless since I always saw the other girl as "just a friend", and when she made suggestive comments I thought it was a joke. But she has not backed down, all day today she has been all over me. Even wants to come to my house now.

>What other arguments have you gotten into?
Lots. The most recent argument we had was over the thickness of my curtains; she thought they blocked too much light and wanted to replace them. I told her I like my room dark at night and don't like being woken up by the light, so no, I wasn't replacing them. She then threw a fit and stormed out of my house. Another time she woke me up at 3 in the morning to check something on our school website, I said no, it's not critical, I'll do it when we wake up at 8. Proceed to have shouting match at quarter past 3am and get a noise complaint from the cops. Each time we argued I eventually caved and gave her what she wanted, since I just wanted to end the fight as quickly as possible. Yes, this included replacing my curtains.

As for getting into a relationship with my friend, I'm not sure how I feel about that. I've never really seen her in a sexual way, and wouldn't it be awkward to have a relationship born out of infidelity?

>>38479463
Yeah, I'm a pretty weak-minded idiot. But in my defense, this was not the first fight, and I would never have come close to doing this while sober.
>>
>>38477567
>my girlfriend
GET OUT !1!!!!!!
>>
File: 1498944486694.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1498944486694.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
>>38479756
Just break up with her. You've already ruined everything.
Try not to be such a spineless faggot if you find another gf
>>
>>38479756
Why are you here normieshit? Feels good to come here and brag?
>>
>>38479756
You shouldn't drink if you know you are weak willed dumbass. You're an adult, control yourself.
>>
>>Yesterday my girlfriend and I...

Stopped Reading
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38480328
Your girlfriend and you stopped reading?
>>
>my girlfriend

Why all those cucks believe ill feel empathy for them?
>>
File: Feelsbad.jpg (7KB, 209x191px) Image search: [Google]
Feelsbad.jpg
7KB, 209x191px
>>38477567
Dude, that must feel horrible man.
Robots will always be here to back you up.
>>
>>38481398
UPDATE: Reread my post.

I am a fucking idiot, and so is OP.
>>
>>38477567
>reddit spacing
>my girlfriend
who the fuck let this normie in here fuck off faggot no one cares about your shitty problems motherfucker
>>
>>38477567
kys normie. no one cares
>>
>>38477567
Good you didn't break up so you cheated.. You're a nigger op and your friends a whore
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.