[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is does being single and 30 automatically make you a failure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Why is does being single and 30 automatically make you a failure no matter whatever success you have in life.
>>
But it doesn't, you retard.
>>
>>38477469
If you are a man and you're already settled when you're 30 you have failed. Wasting your golden years with some leech is NOT a good move
>>
>>38477475
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2948881/Hospital-administrator-killed-depressed-worrying-turning-30-no-husband-children.html

You are full of shit. Society makes you feel bad for being single and 30.
>>
>>38477517
A lot, and I mean a lot of people are single at 30. You post an article of an exception, a mental case.

Why do you have such a desperate need to make up dumb shit like this?
>>
>>38477568
There are thousand of self help article about why you shouldn't be depressed if you are single and 30. On top of that Boomers blame millennials for being single and in their 30's.
>>
>>38477609
How old are you and why are you still a dateless virgin?
>>
We can't afford to live
>>
>>38477645
I'm 31,Just dateless and not a virgin.
>>
>>38477661
You're at the prime age of your life. Every other male your age is enjoying being single.
>>
>>38477725
Every other male is enjoying being single AFTER the fact of not being.

When its just one long endless ride of being single, there's no enjoyment to be had.
>>
>>38477765
It's just you. Why would the past even matter? You're at your prime. Acquire currency, fuck bitches, enjoy life.
>>
>>38477803
Because the past is just as bleak and desolate as the future.
>>
>>38477469
If you are over 30, a single male, and not a bitter faggot then you are woke, plain and simple.
>>
>>38477831
What is preventing you from acquiring currency and fucking bitches?
>>
>>38477856
My mind; telling me its pointless, not enjoyable and degrading.

I've proven to myself a couple times i can make money in lots of ways, and managed to 1 night stand a bitch off tinder one time i tried.
>>
>>38477916
Oh, so you don't want to be happy. That's too bad.
>>
>>38477963
Happiness to me is more than paper and wet holes.
>>
>>38477997
Then do that. I'm older than you and I paint pictures and rescue dogs/cats and shit. I'm not getting laid anytime soon and I don't care.
>>
>>38477517
no one cares, or should care, about post-wall roasties

they ride the carousel, they fall off, they die, circle of life simba
>>
>be single from 20 to 30
>10 years of your prime to save money, work any job, live anywhere
>turn 30, have tons of money, experience and education
>have no dependents (except maybe family)
>get to pursue relationships while your financial life is entirely secure

Sounds like being 20-whatever and single is the right move
>>
>>38478482
This is not realistic if you're not Chad.

I am 32 making modest 129k a year. House paid for and still khv
>>
>>38478517
I don't think being a chad has anything to do with pursuing your professional life
Anyone can pursue education or experience equally, chads only really have social advantage
>>
>>38478517
>>38478482
>>38478555

The problem is op is still sorta of right. At least where I live. (The bible belt) I'm looked down on because I don't have a wife and kids. Despite having a house, good job and no debt.
>>
>>38478555
Women don't care about those things. They only want Chad Thundercock.
>>
>>38478585
The traditional life is usually
>0 to 20
Get Educated
>20 to 30
Get Experience
>30 to 60
Get Family
>60 to Death
Get Out

Considering you've done the first two people are just waiting on #3 now
>>
>>38477854
fucking this
29 here. Been a depressed fuck-up ever since 18. Finally embraced my fate few years ago. Never been happier.
>>
>>38478651
It's very common and almost expect for people to get married and have a kid before their mid 20's where I live.
>>
>>38478482

Unless you're stupid and you get student loans

goddamn I fucked up. Good thing IBR exists, I effectively don't pay shit
>>
File: 1465992772695.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465992772695.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
>>38477517
And, that is one case in a country composed of over 65 million citizens. That woman whose sole pursuit in life is to marry and bear children and was driven to suicide because of it happens to represent a mere 0.0000000153846% (recurring) of the British population. No doubt there may be others who have faced similar circumstances though if you base your concept of a "failure" around the tragedy of such an insignificant person frankly then you really need to grow up. As to answer >>38477469 note that one's definition of a "failure" is based on how one differentiates between failure and success, that can be attributed to what one's goals in life are whether it be the accumulation of wealth, intellectual attainment, sexual intercourse or a milieu of conditions that one would consider satisfactory. If I told you that one would have to be married and settle down in order to not be considered a failure then I would also be condemning the numerous millionaires, intellectuals, bodybuilders etc. to such a status simply because their priorities are different. There is no age where you can be considered to be a "success" or "failure" as life is a constant stage of transition, and it is just as easy for a 40-year old to purchase a mail-order bride from Thailand than it is for some young gentleman to roam the streets of London and charm some sophisticated lady with a bouquet of flowers.
>>
>>38478750
That's kinda nuts but I can see it
It sounds like a good way to lose your prime years to some serious responsibilities and stress
>>
>>38477469
If a woman wants to have children and she didn't have them way before 30, it is kind of a biological failure. They have a higher chance of coming out all fucked up and shit. Please think of the children.
>>
>>38478555
>Anyone can pursue education or experience equally, chads only really have social advantage
Not anyone, you gotta have motivation and brains to do it. Chad never bothers to cultivate his mental faculties cause he's obsessed with all the pussy getting thrown his way.
However, Chad's social advantage can get him huge shortcuts in certain professional fields
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.