[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>being forced to move out of parents this weekend because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (74KB, 948x528px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 948x528px
>being forced to move out of parents this weekend because I earn more than them now

Help me /r9k/ I can't live alone by myself. The last time I was left alone I ended up in A&E for attempted sudoko when I was living at my university accomodation.

My parents don't know this because I never told them this happened.

Should I tell them the truth?

Even though I can easily rent my own place pretty sure I'll sudoko in a weeks time living alone
>>
>>38474931
If you earn more than your parents why not just explain to them that you have severe depression and suicidal tendencies.
You're not just some pathetic neet mooching off them, you're successful and just need help.
Unless your parents legit give 0 fucks about you they'll be understanding and try to help.
>>
>>38474970

I feel extremely embarrased telling thm the truth because my parents are old school boomers
>>
>>38474984
So which is worse bro, being embarrassed or killing yourself?
>>
>>38474984
at this point you dont really have any other option than to move out, if you don't and you tell them about your sudoku intentions they'll just put you on meds and make you go to therapy.
And besides, if you really wanted to off yourself why wouldn't you just move out and do it? You wouldn't change your mind if you didn't want to live.
>>
>tell what happened
>offer at random times it seems oppertune to offer financial assistance
>don't let them get grubby
>sort your shit out
>move out
>>
File: J6705262017.jpg (343KB, 787x1400px) Image search: [Google]
J6705262017.jpg
343KB, 787x1400px
>>38474931
What the fuck us A&E? Is that a television station?
Also, if you live alone, you can have one of these
>pic related
Just do it already.
>>
>>38475385
Accident and emergency you fucking retard

Ta ditt liv och goer verlden en tjenst
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.