[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your whole family doesn't know a thing about your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ngz5jcsstw1ryw9fko1_500.jpg (35KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngz5jcsstw1ryw9fko1_500.jpg
35KB, 500x486px
>tfw your whole family doesn't know a thing about your life or give a fuck about you
>tfw dad hasn't talked to me in years
>tfw mom doesn't give a fuck about me and could care less about me and laughs if i ever ask for help for anything
>tfw brother wants me to fail
>tfw talk to my sister all the time and she doesn't even pay attention enough to remember anything i say, doesn't care if i succeed or fail
>tfw uncles hate me and made my grandma turn on me for no reason other than money/inheritance because i don't even really talk to them

how do i get rid of the crippling depression of being rejected by my family ? i was simply born into a family of sociopathic narcissists that are incapable of caring about others, but i'm too much of an emotional faggot to get over it.
>>
>>38474821
You will never get rid of it because it's the biggest possible pain - most people always know that they can fall back on their family if worse comes to worst and they know they are loved by them. I am exactly like you and it simply fucks with your head so bad. You can forget the pain at times but it always comes back.
>>
>>38474821
You may not be in a position to do this, but leave and never go back. Don't say a word to any of them ever again and completely remove them from your life.

It'll be hard and will take a lot of patience and discipline, but eventually it will be like they never existed.
>>
>>38475972
It pays off. Once you remove a cancer in your life, you can focus on your dreams and making your own family.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.