[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

everyone who's against pedophilia is just in denial desu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 11yo gf.jpg (113KB, 700x365px) Image search: [Google]
11yo gf.jpg
113KB, 700x365px
everyone who's against pedophilia is just in denial desu senpai
society told them to hate on pedophilia so they're just doing what they're told. there's a reason they're called "normies", they just follow the social norm.
>>
why would i be sexually attracted to someone who hasn't matured sexually

if she's a little under the legal age but has clearly went through puberty and has tits/ass or whatever I understand but otherwise it's just wrong
>>
What a creepy fuck you are
>>
>>38474421
>everyone who's against cannibalism is just in denial desu senpai
>society told them to hate on cannibalism so they're just doing what they're told. there's a reason they're called "normies", they just follow the social norm.
>>
>>38474421
Or maybe the vast majority of people have a little thing called morals. It holds the society together that you dirty mongrels leech off of.

if one day shit hits the fan and you're at liberty to do the depraved things you wank to at night you will be unable to because you'd be fucking massacred due to your inferiority.
>>
>>38474455
>>38474496
>>38474537
>>38474548
Didn't know I was on Reddit, wow.
>>
>>38474455
>little under the legal age but has clearly went through puberty
Yea, pedo love this all american crazyness of lumping together 17yos with fucking children, so they play on the misconception to open up people to the idea.

>what's the difference between 18,1day and 17,364 days old???
>so what if she's 16 instead of 17,364 days
>girls get their period at 11 yo now!
>mormons in the 18th century had 8yo brides
and so on
>>
>>38474558
alright so do you have a counter argument to justify yourself or what
>>
File: OPisaliteralpedophile.jpg.jpg (143KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
OPisaliteralpedophile.jpg.jpg
143KB, 1000x750px
>>38474558
>Didn't know I was on Reddit, wow.
Don't worry your fellow pedos infesting the chins will soon rush to your defense with a barrage of loli animus and terrible arguments
>>
>>38474558
>Sensible people disagree with your delusional beliefs
"Oh they must be Redditfags! haha, those damn plebs cannot fathom my supreme pedophile intelligence!"
>>
>>38474634
Pedophiles are statistically more intelligent, though.
>>
>>38474606
occasional loli fapper here. I don't like real kids. liking real kids is wrong OP is a faggot who wants an excuse to rape children abd view cp. I can't condone that.

more than likely he's baiting. the fact that he said normie more than likely indicates he's a normalfag
>>
Fucking normies infiltrated this board and made it their own.
I bet you faggots have girlfriends too. Fucking retards.
>>
>>38474651
That's a pretty big statement. The studies vary, but it's mostly covered that pedofucks are less than average intelligence. If it makes you with your disorder feel any better, go ahead and believe what you wanna believe. I would doubt pedos have higher intelligence anyways just from the fact that you are posting on the open internet exposing yourself and defending pedos to random people.
>>
>>38474548
Pedophilia is and has been accepted by many societies, thus proving that morals are subjective.
>>
>>38474800
>Pedophilia is and has been accepted by many societies, thus proving that morals are subjective.
So has human sacrifice, infant sacrifice, widow burning, cannibalism and a whole range of insane stuff.

But yea I'm sure the Szubibi tribe in Africa in the 5th century BC proves pedophilia is perfectly fine
>>
>>38474719
>occasional loli fapper here. I don't like real kids.
You do realize loli as a genre has been created by pedophiles for pedophiles to quell their urges?
And just like any other substitute it very likely leads you to desire the real thing.
So you should maybe stop before it's too late.

>muh superior strenght of will
Yea no u're fapping to drawn chink kids already dude you got 0 willpower.
When you're memed enough by the fetish you'll find yourself masturbating at night in kid's playgrounds like the pedos on here admit to doing
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.