[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>600+ pounds >PTSD >Manic Depression >Previous self

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: NFqJLsb.jpg (60KB, 697x512px) Image search: [Google]
NFqJLsb.jpg
60KB, 697x512px
>600+ pounds
>PTSD
>Manic Depression
>Previous self harm issues
>Wife cucked him with a nigger
>Then filed for divorce
>He's having an extreme surgery next week
How much longer does he have left on this earth? I can't imagine him being able to restrain his eating habits after the surgery considering all the stress he's going through
>>
>>38474192

> wife cucked him with a nigger
> then filed for divorce

When did this happen? In the last video of his I saw (a few weeks ago) he was speaking positively about his wife.
>>
>>38474253
Where have you been for the past 24 hours? R9K has been talking about it all day. On Twitch last night, he announced him and his wife are separating
>>
>>38474282

So, according to Boogie's twitter that stream was all him just speculating before talking to his wife. He said they're fine now. So, maybe they still will break up in the future but it's apparently not happening now.

Also, I'm not sure where you got that idea about her cheating with a black dude from. She posted a picture with a black guy on twitter a while ago but that's hardly evidence of cheating. "Posing in a friendly picture with a man! Shameless hussy!" Also the dude is a self-professed gay, so he's got pretty deep cover if he's actually screwing her behind boogie's large, obese back.
>>
>>38474192
What surgery is he having? Gastric bypass?
>>
>>38474399
Forget what it is called but it basically cuts his stomach so it is smaller, so he physically has to eat less
>>
File: 1463924277826.jpg (89KB, 563x543px) Image search: [Google]
1463924277826.jpg
89KB, 563x543px
>>38474192
no surprise right here, I bet this sad fuck was cucked from day one after his marriage
>>
>>38474192
His wife is a bitch, least she could have done was stayed with him (properly) a few months into post surgery.
Chances are he is gonna give in the day before or soon after.
>>
>>38475034
this isn't how just friends hug for a picture
>>
>>38474564
That's hardly a serious surgery
It's literally plastic surgery tier
>>
File: fucked.jpg (53KB, 717x768px) Image search: [Google]
fucked.jpg
53KB, 717x768px
rip boogie your day of judgement has come
>>
>>38475334

he said on stream that he and his wife have an 'arrangement' when it comes to his youtube money
>>
>>38475101
>stayed for the surgery

Fuck off. I dated someone and I really wanted to break up with them, but I stayed because they were getting surgery for trigeminal neuralgia. I fucking sat by this person's side for three whole months, then broke up with them on impulse when they started screaming at me for going out with my friends. Then they had the fucking audacity to say that staying with them "put [them] through hell" because I didn't want to have sex with them and that "triggered [their] body dysmorphia".

What I'm trying to say is that whiny fucks who expect another person to stay will also bitch when you stay but aren't in love with them. In other words, the issue is not when or how you broke up, but the fact you're breaking up at all. Everything else is psychological manipulation. Go fuck yourself.
>>
why do he wants a gf when his life is garbage isnt it better if he fix it before getting into a relationship
>>
>>38475374
Listen we both know this recent shit is just damage control
>>
>>38475296
Is not that serious it's only putting a couple of tweezers in the stomach for make it smaller
>>
File: 1493931955673.png (983KB, 1068x588px) Image search: [Google]
1493931955673.png
983KB, 1068x588px
>>38474192
>600+ pounds
how do you even get this fat? the fattest i ever been is 107kg
>>
>>38475497
Poor behavior taught by parents, psychological issues in combination to the ready-access to food, or it could simply be a food addiction. It's a shame, but there are certainly reasons why he's here.
>>
>>38475497
I guess it comes gradually without them really noticing until its too late.
>I'm already fat so eating an extra burger is no big deal
>I'll eat a lot of junk today and tomorrow it's all healthy stuff
>This pint of ice cream will make me feel better for a while
>>
>>38475497
That is a huge nose
>>
>>38474282
WHAAAAAAAT oh shiiiiiiit

I feel bad for him, Boogie got famous by making really deep videos discussing real life issues. His wife was a massive help to him when he went through his darkest moments.

Oh fuck man this isn't good.

>>38474192
>Wife cucked him with a nigger

How true is that statement?
>>
>>38474192
>PTSD
LOL
Silly amerifats.
>>
>>38475686
They talked it out and everything is okay now
>>
>>38474282
>>38474398
They are separating but they're not officially divorcing. Basically it will be an open relationship.
>>
>>38475497
The fattest I've been is 300 pounds because of alcoholism. I would drink around 2-2.5k calories worth of alcohol a day then eat around 1k of food before bed. All while being sedentary. Not sure if I would be able to reach 400+ without dying though.
I've always wondered about skinny alcoholics and how they stay so thin. Maybe they didn't drink as much as me. I would drink all day and no matter if I drank straight liquor or malt liquor (40s), i still end up consuming over 2k calories of alcohol.
>>
>>38475723
So he's willingly getting C U C K E D

I thought Boogie would be more of a man than that...
>>
>>38475759

Did you ever lose your sense of taste from drinking so much? Does food have less flavor than it used to, is what I'm asking here.
>>
>>38475497
Having literally zero impulse control and eating only carbohydrates.
>>
>>38475804
I don't think so. I've been drinking for about 8 years. I can't remember if something tasted better/different before I started drinking.
>>
>>38475723
>an open relationship
So his wife wants to fuck other dudes without missing out on boogie's money.
>>
>>38475497
Fattest I've ever been was 115 kg but now I'm down to 91 kg. Still need to lose about 15 kilos more to get to my ideal weight, though.
>>
File: 1496595146497.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1496595146497.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>>38475776
Hes 500 pounds of man, how much more did you want?
>>
>>38476003
Well he's 500 pounds of cucked man now...
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.