[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> graduation celebration > people ask what we want to study

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170710_204340.jpg (28KB, 937x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170710_204340.jpg
28KB, 937x648px
> graduation celebration
> people ask what we want to study or work at
> normie tier answers
> cool answers
> all mentally ill, atleast the ones wich its safely known answere
>" i wanna study psychology and become a therapist, because i am a good listener and intrested in this kind of stuff"
Why
>>
>>38471460
Vast majority of people in psychology are mentally ill. Note how half the "describe ideal bf" threads are filled with "interests: psychology"
>>
I know a girl that is majoring in psychology. She is the SJW assymmetrical haircut type. She has a drunk dad who apparently fights with her mom a lot. Also her mom is morbidly obese and has an oxygen tank with her at all times. The sad part is that this orphan guy I used to take to the gym with me is now dating her and she's turning him into a numale faggot. This used to be a 200lb+ dude that was my deadlift buddy. Now he's a fat fuck who's majoring in marine biology and is dating that girl who has had 20+ boyfriends before him.
>>
File: 1476420026748.png (21KB, 261x209px) Image search: [Google]
1476420026748.png
21KB, 261x209px
>>38471786
i actually am ok with sjw making numales as long they leave me in peace, i am just worried mentally ill treat mentally ill..
like sociologs dont analyse society, they rather push the views of their utopian society
>>
>>38471854
I'm not ok with her corrupting my gym buddy. He is also an orphan and doesn't have a family that he could rely on, so her influencing him to major in marine biology could really hurt him. If he doesn't find a job out of college he is going to be going back to couch surfing and being homeless.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.