[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask a man (male) who can't get laid and has no friends,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>ask a man (male) who can't get laid and has no friends, family, job or future anything
>>
>>38471380
Should I go meatball sub or ham and cheese like a good boy?
>>
>>38471416
I really think meatball sounds delicious right now. Get it toasted.
>>
Is working for the post office really as good as people say it is?

And if so, why did those letter carriers back in the day "go postal"?
>>
you have a future in beanie baby gifs, that's for sure
>>
>>38471457
I think going postal is an expression alluding to a single incident where a mailman shot up his work place in the USA. It was significant because it was one of the earliest of such events in US history or something.

I guess mailmen have good benefits, and they have laws that put bounty on the heads of people who fuck with them. Decent salary that I'm sure can get you a house, new car and qt3.14
>>
File: the bird.gif (27KB, 150x140px) Image search: [Google]
the bird.gif
27KB, 150x140px
>>38471457
not OP but I think being exposed to so many small pieces of paper all at once day after day is what drove postal workers to murder innocent people.
>>
File: woooaaaAAAAHHH.gif (12KB, 130x104px) Image search: [Google]
woooaaaAAAAHHH.gif
12KB, 130x104px
>>38471491
>The expression derives from a series of incidents from 1986 onward in which United States Postal Service (USPS) workers shot and killed managers, fellow workers, and members of the police or general public in acts of mass murder. Between 1970 and 1997, more than 40 people were killed by current or former employees in at least 20 incidents of workplace rage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Going_postal
>>
>>38471517
Oh wow. I have no idea why they do this but that's pretty spooky
>>
I can't think of any rational explanation. Maybe crazy people have an easier time fulfilling the requirements of the position for some reason
>>
Do you want some advice on getting laid? For free of course
>>
>>38471612
I've gotten pussy before the girls just don't seem to bite and I can't help but assume it's cause I'm broke.
But go ahead and shoot I'll take help
>>
>>38471737
go lie in a pile of bricks lol

I'm sorry
>>
>>38471784
For less than half a second one side of my mouth crossed the median into a contortion which could be identified as a smile using an electron microscope.
>>
Did you know that Hayao Miyazaki said of an AI tech demo that he felt it was "an insult to life itself"? i thought it was pretty funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngZ0K3lWKRc
>>
Taking the opening leap of Beethoven's Hammerklavier Sonata with the left hand only: A crucial interpretative choice, or unnecessarily difficult and overly slavish to every detail Beethoven wrote?
>>
>>38472241
I think it is likely unnecessary but that's no excuse for not being able to do it if you're interested in performing Beethoven
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.